Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by mahoba View Post
    jaypee klassic images , what you take guys Q3 2013 possible with klassic or not , inside finishing is already going on at very fast pace may be over by april 2013 for most of towers .
    [IMG]http://www./media/set/?set=oa.205080099625903&type=1[/IMG]
    Your link does not work. Please post it again

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by mahoba View Post
      jaypee klassic images , what you take guys Q3 2013 possible with klassic or not , inside finishing is already going on at very fast pace may be over by april 2013 for most of towers .
      [IMG]http://www./media/set/?set=oa.205080099625903&type=1[/IMG]
      Mahoba. Very good marketting. How many times you will post the same msg??

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
        Mahoba. Very good marketting. How many times you will post the same msg??
        i am updating the information on klassic and its up to you how you see. thanks for liking my marketing skills ,i am just focused on one item at time and you will see others coming up once i am done with this in few weeks.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Comparison between Kosmos 1150 and KPA 1050

          Hi All,

          Need inputs on whether one should go with Kosmos 1150sqft 3BHK or KPA 1050sqft 2BHK. Which is a better choice??

          I know this might sound like comparing mango with apples but still both of them have their own advantges like locality, future prospects, rate, density etc etc.

          All Experts....need your POV's on this.....

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Go for KPA if you wanted it for self use. For short term investment Kosmos has a better edge as its construction status is quite advance.

            But I feel the construction quality wise KPA is better. For instance, the bricks used in the KPA is concencrete bricks where as for KOSMOS they have used red bricks. This is one difference i have seen during my visits to Kosmos and KPA. Density wise also KPA is less dense.

            Price difference is hardly Rs 300-350 on BSP today.

            Originally posted by confusedUser View Post
            Hi All,

            Need inputs on whether one should go with Kosmos 1150sqft 3BHK or KPA 1050sqft 2BHK. Which is a better choice??

            I know this might sound like comparing mango with apples but still both of them have their own advantges like locality, future prospects, rate, density etc etc.

            All Experts....need your POV's on this.....

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Kasa Isle total plot size?

              Does anybody has an idea what is total size of Kasa Isle plot in acres?

              I think I have seen somewhere that Krescent Homes is of Size 25 acres.. and looking at the google map, this should be around 17 to 18 acres but not sure..

              Any idea from where we can get this info?

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by singh83 View Post
                Go for KPA if you wanted it for self use. For short term investment Kosmos has a better edge as its construction status is quite advance.

                But I feel the construction quality wise KPA is better. For instance, the bricks used in the KPA is concencrete bricks where as for KOSMOS they have used red bricks. This is one difference i have seen during my visits to Kosmos and KPA. Density wise also KPA is less dense.

                Price difference is hardly Rs 300-350 on BSP today.
                Anymore inputs on the above question......all suggestions are welcome.....

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  17 Acres

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Thanks for the info. Any source for this info... ?

                    Originally posted by Sheikh View Post
                    17 Acres

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      17 Acres
                      "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X