What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As mentioned everywhere in the news that sector 129, 134 etc (part of wish town) come under the vicinity of 500 mtr metro, is it possible to increase FAR to 3.50 etc. Which is less than 2.00 (may be applicable to whole wish town) due to sports city status of wish town.

What course of action may be expected in these (Wish Town) Sectors?

Seniors tracking wish town please express their views

(Would like to read something from Dinesh Ji)
    CommentQuote
  • IT SAYS SECTOR 128 ALSO???

FAR along proposed Noida Metro route to be increased
    TIMES NEWS NETWORK

Noida: In view of the projected increase in population density along the Metro corridor planned between Noida and Greater Noida, the boards of the two authorities have jointly approved a proposal to increase floor-area ratio (FAR) by 0.5% on all plots located within 500 metres on either side of the proposed line. Proceeds from the sale of additional FAR would be used to strengthen the resources of the Metro system.
    With the idea of increasing additional FAR, the authorities have got an easy way to raise funds of Rs 5,000 crore for the 29km-long Metro link project.
    The authorities have planned to increase the FAR from the existing 2.75 to 3.5 along both sides of proposed Metro link. Real estate players in the region have also decided to play upon the idea. “This move will not only help the authorities raise funds, but also help boost the real estate industry that has been witnessing a slump. It will help builders make profits and maintain flexibility in their projects. The profit from the proposed project will be passed on to homebuyers,” said Vijay Gupta, member Assocham and CMD Orris group.
    “Increase in FAR would also benefit Noida Metro in generating profits ahead of schedule,” said SS Bhasin, MD, Bhasin group. Officials said that increase in FAR means that a developer can build 200 more housing units. Group housing projects in Sectors 45, 93, 119, 120, 121, 128, 134, 137, 151, 144, 143B, 151 and 168, among others, will benefit with this new plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    IT SAYS SECTOR 128 ALSO???

TIMES NEWS NETWORK

Noida: In view of the projected increase in population density along the Metro corridor planned between Noida and Greater Noida, the boards of the two authorities have jointly approved a proposal to increase floor-area ratio (FAR) by 0.5% on all plots located within 500 metres on either side of the proposed line. Proceeds from the sale of additional FAR would be used to strengthen the resources of the Metro system.
    With the idea of increasing additional FAR, the authorities have got an easy way to raise funds of Rs 5,000 crore for the 29km-long Metro link project.
    The authorities have planned to increase the FAR from the existing 2.75 to 3.5 along both sides of proposed Metro link. Real estate players in the region have also decided to play upon the idea. “This move will not only help the authorities raise funds, but also help boost the real estate industry that has been witnessing a slump. It will help builders make profits and maintain flexibility in their projects. The profit from the proposed project will be passed on to homebuyers,” said Vijay Gupta, member Assocham and CMD Orris group.
    “Increase in FAR would also benefit Noida Metro in generating profits ahead of schedule,” said SS Bhasin, MD, Bhasin group. Officials said that increase in FAR means that a developer can build 200 more housing units. Group housing projects in Sectors 45, 93, 119, 120, 121, 128, 134, 137, 151, 144, 143B, 151 and 168, among others, will benefit with this new plan.

Yup -there is some new metro route planned from 94 to WT which will join the main route. Some clarification was asked by Pandey ji in a thread on addnl far thread in 7x 1xx thread

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    IT SAYS SECTOR 128 ALSO???

TIMES NEWS NETWORK

would'nt the increased FAR constrain the already shallow resources planned for a certain density on a plot, such as water or sewerage, solid waste, power, play, club and other social infra. Metro coming does not increase the water table or power situation. Also buildings which have been structurally and architectured and engineered for a certain occupancy cannot suddenly start sustaining a 30% increased load. This is really strange. I can understand if it applies to new buildings seeking permissions because it can be planned in that manner, but suddenly if One hamlet builds 7 more floors then, it will be chaos.

This will have the effect of bringing more supply into the already 22 month inventory overhand situation in the market and depress or stagnate the market for some time.

Just my POV, there must be enough arguments to the contrary.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    As mentioned everywhere in the news that sector 129, 134 etc (part of wish town) come under the vicinity of 500 mtr metro, is it possible to increase FAR to 3.50 etc. Which is less than 2.00 (may be applicable to whole wish town) due to sports city status of wish town.

What course of action may be expected in these (Wish Town) Sectors?

Seniors tracking wish town please express their views

(Would like to read something from Dinesh Ji)

I really cant say - pehle to yeh hi samajh nahin aa raha how is WT even within 1 km of the metro route.

Next a gent explained earlier in one of the threads that there is another route (diversion from near Mahamaya that goes near 128 and then meets the main metro line and apparently this was proposed to DMRC in 2011).

Hence 128 etc may also fall in the metro corridor of death.

Infact with that - I think virtually ALL sectors 7x or eWay would be covered.

That is just an interpretation.

Assuming JP does get more FAR from NA

Now with WT JP still has a LOT of free land near the GC which was awaiting addnl FAR.

So chances are that JP will first use the FAR to sell there.

Three things can happen:

1. They do not disturb the existing projects and use ALL addnl FAR in the vacant plot of land to make some kind of landmark towers (area near Jaypee school) - this is their current model in any case
    2. They use the FAR in the left over area and additionally disturb the existing projects.
    3. They do 1 and dont disturb existing projects and add the FAR to plots (I dont know the mechanism)

Now if they were to sell in the leftover area they really need to close projects and start possession. So in WTs sake I think they will go with 1 or 3.

If they do 2 then that may be the end of the GC and Grand fields and greens and clubs.

I dont see #2 happening and we will probably see 1 or 3. But its about Greed with these builders - lets see how much they go into the dark side

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the Jaypee projects are more than 500m inside from the expressway...one can check on google maps...hence could be safe even if metro has to pass from expressway..however, it is only safe till the time they dont increase the distance from .5 to 1 and later to 2 km..
    CommentQuote
  • the article says that it will benefit the mentioned sectors..it has nowhere mentioned that wishtown will be under 500 m from the metro and furthur if wishtown main gate is under 500 m then will it mean that whole of wishtown projects will get increased FAR ?
    CommentQuote
  • i think we would know exact details only once notification is released to this effect..as of now its speculation only...newspapers have reported that areas which are within 500 m of proposed metro route would be eligible for increased FSI..that should essentially mean projects within 500 m...and wishtown cant be treated as single project...wishtown is spread across several sectors and every project is an individual projects with boundary walls and individual clubs etc.

Originally Posted by DareDevil11
    the article says that it will benefit the mentioned sectors..it has nowhere mentioned that wishtown will be under 500 m from the metro and furthur if wishtown main gate is under 500 m then will it mean that whole of wishtown projects will get increased FAR ?
    CommentQuote
  • Does Wishtown FAR is for all of 1150 Acres or is it to be utilized for individual project? I mean Can JP build a project at half the permissible FAR and utilize the balance in another project in Wishtown?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , i am planning to sell a property & buy a flat of 4 bhk in imperial court directly from a friend who has 2 units in Tower 1 & Tower 3. For unit number 4 in imperial court which tower should be considered as better location , I-1 or I-3 ? Is there a difference in both towers according to the little view unit 4 offers on golf or sunlight etc.....? Which one is better ? Since the deal will be from a friend he will let me choose between tower 1 & 3. Waiting for seniors comments like Dinesh and others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ibmrohit
    Hi , i am planning to sell a property & buy a flat of 4 bhk in imperial court directly from a friend who has 2 units in Tower 1 & Tower 3. For unit number 4 in imperial court which tower should be considered as better location , I-1 or I-3 ? Is there a difference in both towers according to the little view unit 4 offers on golf or sunlight etc.....? Which one is better ? Since the deal will be from a friend he will let me choose between tower 1 & 3. Waiting for seniors comments like Dinesh and others.

Are u CERTAIN u want to buy unit 4? It has virtually 0 GC views, it has limited sunlight (apart from a few hours a day - towards the afternoon - late evening)

How much is he selling for?

1 and 3 (1 4bhk and 1 3bhk) are the only ones worth it in Imperial in my opinion

The good part of unit 4 is acres of space and an excellent layout, room sizes and specs

Only if you want to forgo the views/sunlight

If I have to buy I'll buy a 25+ floor unit in T3 - which gets great views of the Yamuna floodplains and the actual river - this view most probably will not be disturbed

It is my suggestion that you take the unit nos from ur friend and actually visit those - they are already built and ready with finishing going on - u can be the best judge
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, I need feedback and opinion from you about Shaurya Klassic KD1.

I am interested in 3BHK on 1st or 2nd floor. The tower is low rise as it has only 14 floors.

What is the all inclusive price as of now? what is your overall opinion about Shaurya Klassic?

Please respond.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by susa69
    Dinesh, I need feedback and opinion from you about Shaurya Klassic KD1.

I am interested in 3BHK on 1st or 2nd floor. The tower is low rise as it has only 14 floors.

What is the all inclusive price as of now? what is your overall opinion about Shaurya Klassic?

Please respond.

Dinesh Bro.....Ur consulting fees is justified now....what say?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by susa69
    Dinesh, I need feedback and opinion from you about Shaurya Klassic KD1.

Please respond.

Klassic Shaurya/ONGC etc - I have no idea about - I am sorry.

I just believe they will not be delivered before 2015 end or so

I will post a few pics of Klassic proper in the Kosmos thread in a little while if it helps
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Klassic Shaurya/ONGC etc - I have no idea about - I am sorry.

I just believe they will not be delivered before 2015 end or so

I will post a few pics of Klassic proper in the Kosmos thread in a little while if it helps

Any senior member who can provide some information about KD1 in Shaurya Klassic
    CommentQuote