What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    If I have to buy I'll buy a 25+ floor unit in T3 - which gets great views of the Yamuna floodplains and the actual river - this view most probably will not be disturbed

Is this Unit 1 or 4 in T3?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Is this Unit 1 or 4 in T3?

4 bro. #1 is awesome all across - I understand u'd have gotten #1?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ibmrohit
    Hi , i am planning to sell a property & buy a flat of 4 bhk in imperial court directly from a friend who has 2 units in Tower 1 & Tower 3. For unit number 4 in imperial court which tower should be considered as better location , I-1 or I-3 ? Is there a difference in both towers according to the little view unit 4 offers on golf or sunlight etc.....? Which one is better ? Since the deal will be from a friend he will let me choose between tower 1 & 3. Waiting for seniors comments like Dinesh and others.

I wouldn't suggest unit 4 as it took ages for Jaypee to clear those (Low Demand). Unless you are getting a far cheaper price I wouldn't suggest it. The only reason you should buy it is if you are cramped for space and don't care for views and resale.

1) 4BHk Unit 1
    2) 3BHK Unit 3
    3) 4BHK Unit 4 (My preference for space Vs little views)
    4) 3BHK Unit 2

Personally if you can find the cash go for Unit 1 if not Unit 3. Look into kasablanca but work might not start there for another year.

1 positive of Unit 4 (non golf) is it looks on to shipra land which will most likely get a massive mall and doesn't overlook the Slums/Village like some other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • shaurya and ongc towers are tucked in the extreme corner of wishtown and majority of towers will have village facing..please see on the layout and do visit site to check the views etc..better to buy in klassic or klassic heights...

Originally Posted by susa69
    Any senior member who can provide some information about KD1 in Shaurya Klassic
    CommentQuote
    4 bro. #1 is awesome all across - I understand u'd have gotten #1?

I have Unit 1 T1 bit higher than the middle . Low floors for T3. Higher floors in T3 you mostly see Pavilion court and they are not the prettiest towers to look at from the outside. The uninterrupted GC is more enjoyable from lower floors in that tower. Its not just me its also the BL kashyap people who work there everyday who also agree :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    I wouldn't suggest unit 4 as it took ages for Jaypee to clear those (Low Demand). Unless you are getting a far cheaper price I wouldn't suggest it. The only reason you should buy it is if you are cramped for space and don't care for views and resale.

1) 4BHk Unit 1
    2) 3BHK Unit 3
    3) 4BHK Unit 4 (My preference for space Vs little views)
    4) 3BHK Unit 2

Personally if you can find the cash go for Unit 1 if not Unit 3. Look into kasablanca but work might not start there for another year.

1 positive of Unit 4 (non golf) is it looks on to shipra land which will most likely get a massive mall and doesn't overlook the Slums/Village like some other projects.

How sure are u bro - as all of 128 is marked medium density residential in the master plan. and buniyaad is showing some online adverts of a 73 acre development there
    CommentQuote
    How sure are u bro - as all of 128 is marked medium density residential in the master plan. and buniyaad is showing some online adverts of a 73 acre development there

Buniyaad? Isn't that Shipra land? I saw their signs every time i went and i knew someone who worked high up for Shipra who said they were going to do a ambience gurgoan esqu thing their once Jaypee was all inflated in the next decade. Which is commercial with limited residential. This news is old though 2008-2009.

Maybe a change of mind in plan vs execution or they might need to build residential to build the mall because of zoning who knows.

http://www.shipraworld.com/townships-greater-noida.asp

http://www.ambiencegroup.in/images/in_ambienceisland1.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • Which is the best project, for end use, among the following?
    1. Kenningstron Park
    2. Kenningston Park Heights
    3. Boulevyard
    4. Kosmos
    5. Klassic
    or none of these
    I would also like to know which of these is in the early stages of construction.
    Which of these is in the advanced stages of construction.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    Which is the best project, for end use, among the following?
    1. Kenningstron Park
    3. Boulevyard
    4. Kosmos
    5. Klassic
    or none of these
    I would also like to know which of these is in the early stages of construction.

Thanks

please visit Jaypee Greens| Real Estate in Noida, Residential Projects, Properties, Developer in Greater Noida
    CommentQuote
  • boulevard, of the list u mentioned.

UOTE=kumar77;899554]Which is the best project, for end use, among the following?
    1. Kenningstron Park
    3. Boulevyard
    4. Kosmos
    5. Klassic
    or none of these

Thanks
    CommentQuote

• Orchardman, I did visit the website you mentioned.

Looked at the floor plan, prepared the cost sheet.

I cannot visit the site in person, therefore need expert advice about which one is better in terms of location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    Orchardman, I did visit the website you mentioned.

Looked at the floor plan, prepared the cost sheet.

I cannot visit the site in person, therefore need expert advice about which one is better in terms of location.

Location wise i think boulevard, kpa and kph are equally good. They have lots of open spaces too.
    Loading wise Kosmos and Classic are better, a bit dense though, plus they are ahead in construction so you will get possession sooner.

Do your own research and make a decision.
    CommentQuote
  • This is the final update of my visit to WT the other day. I put pictures in the Kalypso, PC, Orchards and Kosmos threads - for related projects. These pictures are a smattering of some other developments in WT.

Picture 1 and 2 are of the Admin Building which is undergoing final finishing. You can see that the base coat has already started

Picture 3 looks into Augusta Court - again final finishing in going on here - guess about 2-3 quarters away

Picture 4 is a green area maintained by JP in the GC plots. I could see 2-3 like this. The plot area is just awesome - nestled in 2 GCs

Picture 5 looks from the GC plot road into the GC near Augusta Court / PH 2/3 cluster

Picture 6 is Knight Court roughly 2 years away

Picture 7 is the new entry gate being built near KP2 plots

Picture 8 is the area earmarked for sports facilities amongst other things looking into the jaypee hospital

Picture 9 is a closeup of the hospital. said to be the largest in the region, multispeciality. JP has said this will open by end 2013. Looks likely
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • What are the prospects of garden isles from an investment perspective with two to four years time horizon?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

How do I find out if the unit I am planning to buy in re-sale is canceled? Is there any quick way?
    CommentQuote