What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee web site has suddenly started showing Availability for projects like KOSMOS and KLASSIC and has increased the rates of these projects as well as they had said.

But still some projects are in SOLD OUT state and no rate increase has happened for them like KPA.

What is JP's strategy behind this?? Is it possible that in future projects like KPA will also become available again and there rates will be increased?

The rates of KPA were more than KLASSIC and KOSMOS before the new rates became effective but now there is a gap of more than 700 rupees between them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    Jaypee web site has suddenly started showing Availability for projects like KOSMOS and KLASSIC and has increased the rates of these projects as well as they had said.

But still some projects are in SOLD OUT state and no rate increase has happened for them like KPA.

What is JP's strategy behind this?? Is it possible that in future projects like KPA will also become available again and there rates will be increased?

The rates of KPA were more than KLASSIC and KOSMOS before the new rates became effective but now there is a gap of more than 700 rupees between them

No KPA/KBA are also increased. Clear ur cookies

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    i visited pebble court & kalypso court today. The view from kalypso is out of the world.
    i feel omaxe forest / ats village/ ats oh / lotus 300 : the buyers of all these projects must visit pebble court or at least Tower 12 of kalypso to get a feel of whats coming up soon....really not to be missed before taking your decision. Really surprising that resale price of kalypso is lower than ats o.hamlet.

Can you share the photos
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Wish Town on Saturday...for the first time I went to the side where all posh projects are present.....work is going on in almost all projects at good pace.

JP has announced that possession of PC will start in a months time but to me it looked like a lot of work unless they do hand over in stages as only a couple of towers seem to be in that shape.

Have a question: Are we allowed to take pictures (using DSLR) inside the wish town?? As it was my 1st visit i did not want it to end prematurely and therefore took no pics this time...but if we can take pictures I will take them on my next visit.

PS: I didn't take any pics but can tell you that JP has updated pics on its site... :)
    CommentQuote
  • some pics of wishtown as received from a broker
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • some more..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • last set...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • L&T

Any news about L&T withdrawing from Kube, Orchard (and maybe some other project too)?
    I read it somewhere in the forum, please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    Any news about L&T withdrawing from Kube, Orchard (and maybe some other project too)?

Was reported by someone about 10-15 days back. I think I have read accounts of boarders' 5-7 visits since (including my own) - have never seen any withdrawl symptoms of L&T.

Have also asked a few ppl at JP and they all deny

Do check it yourself once for sure

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83

I don't know about the above news.

But I have read somewhere in the forum that minimum price of ALL Jaypee Golf Course side properties in Noida will be above Rs. 10,000 per sq ft. this Diwali.

Please confirm regarding this news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman

But I have read somewhere in the forum that minimum price of ALL Jaypee Golf Course side properties in Noida will be above Rs. 10,000 per sq ft. this Diwali.

Sir 10,000/- is for all projects except for Orchard, Orchard would be 11,000/-

Dont mind it, was on lighter note!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman

The news is incorrect.....I can assure u. Market governs pricing and there is no real trigger for 10000 for ALL GC projects

Even Imperial Court will struggle to get to 10k this Diwali - forget about PC, PH. Only a handful - Kalisto, Augusta, Kingswood, Pebble, Boomerang etc will do > 10000 (which they already are)

Orchards will do REALLY WELL, if it goes 6000+ for all units and 7000 for TOP nose units - and I dont like the odds of even that happening. Surely not until L&T does 2 floors a month for a sustained period of time.

Even the general economy is so so.

Dont pay any heed to such frivolous news both on upside or downside.

----

Or were you kidding again as a counter to the L&T pullout

CommentQuote
  • what is the difference between PAL and BBA? Which one is more legally enforceable?
    Any further step that customer should take such as registering the PAL or notarizing it.
    CommentQuote
  • Pics look nice, the project may be late but seems to be shaping well.

Bansal ji, can you pls mark the temple on wikimapia...

Thanks in advance..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    what is the difference between PAL and BBA? Which one is more legally enforceable?
    Any further step that customer should take such as registering the PAL or notarizing it.

Not sure about 'which' is 'more' legal as both are proper documents that most banks accept.

JP issues a PAL by default - which has some - but not all clauses and is enough along with a PTM/Tripatriate agreement, for a loan to be disbursed

However for stuff like late payment penalty etc is not mentioned in the PAL and would be in the BBA.

JP issues the BBA which it requires u to register at 2.5% of the flat cost (which will be adjusted at the time of registring ur flat) if u ask for it

So if u are buying for end use and are sure u will register the property go ahead and get it. Cost of registration of BBA now will be adjusted at flat registration.

The exact legality etc - if we have a lawyer in the forum can suggest.

CommentQuote