What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by truepicture
    Pics look nice, the project may be late but seems to be shaping well.

Bansal ji, can you pls mark the temple on wikimapia...

Thanks in advance..

Just behind PC 5. You can see it is mentioned in JPs site plan.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

A site for Temple, Church and Gurudwara is also reserved next to KPA plots....however the pic shown is not of that, but letting you know if you are interested....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    A site for Temple, Church and Gurudwara is also reserved next to KPA plots....however the pic shown is not of that, but letting you know if you are interested....

Yes that is correct, thanks, though the temple (in the photo) is behind PC cluster 1.

Cheers

CommentQuote
  • Do the townhomes share walls with others on both sides? At such prices, a totally independent house would have been proper.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Do the townhomes share walls with others on both sides? At such prices, a totally independent house would have been proper.

- tapatalk free

They are not strict row villas but neither r they fully independent villas.

They were launched at 8500 psf in late 2009/early 2010. Lot of people got it even at 7-7.5k (Lots of discounts then)

So it was a good price then esp considering a spread out payment plan.

Its a pretty good plan / specs esp for the 4500 s f villa - and really smelling distance from the GC. Splash pool space n italian marble n what not

Yup now at 13k - Id say quite pricey. Note that plots there are being sold (proper deals) at 210-225 psm - so anycase is a pricey area.

I really cant place a rival for these unless u prefer a good kothi in the proper NA sectors

CommentQuote
    No mosque??

- tapatalk free

I was wondering the same thing.

CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bhai,

JP villas has not given much return ( in resale deals available around 10-11k ) wheares in the last 3 years my kothi in sector 46 has given more than 250% return.

also i read you have a plot in sector 36 main road which you says has not given any return at all - how is it possible ? all the plots in noida has gone up by 200-300% since 2009 - then what is wrong with your plot ?
    CommentQuote
    No mosque??

- tapatalk free

They probably wants to avoid it for obvious reason but may build later on ( after 3-4 years ) if pressure comes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumit202020
    Dinesh bhai,

JP villas has not given much return ( in resale deals available around 10-11k ) wheares in the last 3 years my kothi in sector 46 has given more than 250% return.

also i read you have a plot in sector 36 main road which you says has not given any return at all - how is it possible ? all the plots in noida has gone up by 200-300% since 2009 - then what is wrong with your plot ?

Sector 26 main road. Nahin dost jo offer 3 saal pehle thi, roughly wahi offers hain - 2-4% badha ke.

Yes 2000-2010 was bale bale time. Infact as original allotees we've got 25-30% compounded returns since inception - so it has been amazing for us in that regard but - last 2-3 years have been bad.

Lets hope it improves

CommentQuote
    Sector 26 main road. Nahin dost jo offer 3 saal pehle thi, roughly wahi offers hain - 2-4% badha ke.

Yes 2000-2010 was bale bale time. Infact as original allotees we've got 25-30% compounded returns since inception - so it has been amazing for us in that regard but - last 2-3 years have been bad.

Lets hope it improves

impossible dinesh bhai .....ekdum impossible.

tell me what rate was offered to you in 2009 ? myself and friends are quite active in plot market and have been buying selling tracking prices since 2000.

appka plot in 2009 main must be around 80-90k range ......aajkal rate 160+ ka chal raha hai.
    CommentQuote

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
    impossible dinesh bhai .....ekdum impossible.

tell me what rate was offered to you in 2009 ? myself and friends are quite active in plot market and have been buying selling tracking prices since 2000.

appka plot in 2009 main must be around 80-90k range ......aajkal rate 160+ ka chal raha hai.

Sumit - 2009 to theek hai, kam tha. 2010 late - offer was 150. Abhi I will sell for 165-170. No concrete offers but Ive not tried hard.

Point is in 2009-2010 - I used to get a phone call every few days. And end of 2010 - ek banda to 150 mein ek maheena peeche padha raha. Abhi its all dried up, and honestly Ive not tried myself.

But I will get in the market in a few days.

CommentQuote
    Not sure about 'which' is 'more' legal as both are proper documents that most banks accept.

JP issues a PAL by default - which has some - but not all clauses and is enough along with a PTM/Tripatriate agreement, for a loan to be disbursed

However for stuff like late payment penalty etc is not mentioned in the PAL and would be in the BBA.

JP issues the BBA which it requires u to register at 2.5% of the flat cost (which will be adjusted at the time of registring ur flat) if u ask for it

So if u are buying for end use and are sure u will register the property go ahead and get it. Cost of registration of BBA now will be adjusted at flat registration.

The exact legality etc - if we have a lawyer in the forum can suggest.

Thanks Dinesh for replying.

Any idea which construction company is employed for Garden Isles?
    CommentQuote
    Sumit - 2009 to theek hai, kam tha. 2010 late - offer was 150. Abhi I will sell for 165-170. No concrete offers but Ive not tried hard.

Point is in 2009-2010 - I used to get a phone call every few days. And end of 2010 - ek banda to 150 mein ek maheena peeche padha raha. Abhi its all dried up, and honestly Ive not tried myself.

But I will get in the market in a few days.

dinesh bhai ....yehi tu main keh raha hoon. 2009 main boom started and 2010 tak sub thanda ho chuka thaa....baat sirf 3-6 mahine kee he hai....but last 5 years calculate karo tu ....kum se kum 300% rise hua hai aapka plot.....kahin aisa appreciation nahin hua ( including golf course flat ).

abhee sub kuch thanda hai market main.....next year election ke baad bechna.
    CommentQuote
    dinesh bhai ....yehi tu main keh raha hoon. 2009 main boom started and 2010 tak sub thanda ho chuka thaa....baat sirf 3-6 mahine kee he hai....but last 5 years calculate karo tu ....kum se kum 300% rise hua hai aapka plot.....kahin aisa appreciation nahin hua ( including golf course flat ).

abhee sub kuch thanda hai market main.....next year election ke baad bechna.

Haan dost agreed but GC Kalisto 2010 mein launch hua and LAST 3 years has given 80% appreciation whereas our plots hv done nothing.

Im only talking post 2010.

Prior to that plot returns were phenomenal but to be fair the Kalisto townhomes were not even launched, so we have only the last 3 years to compare where my Kalypso flat and for sure the Townhomes have outshone the Noida plot scene

What happens in the future we will see ofcourse

CommentQuote