What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any views on why the JP Associates share has dropped below 40 rupees?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Any views on why the JP Associates share has dropped below 40 rupees?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

Dude you asked them same off topic question in Jaypee Orchards thread. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/925570-post9145.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Not sure about 'which' is 'more' legal as both are proper documents that most banks accept.

JP issues a PAL by default - which has some - but not all clauses and is enough along with a PTM/Tripatriate agreement, for a loan to be disbursed

However for stuff like late payment penalty etc is not mentioned in the PAL and would be in the BBA.

JP issues the BBA which it requires u to register at 2.5% of the flat cost (which will be adjusted at the time of registring ur flat) if u ask for it

So if u are buying for end use and are sure u will register the property go ahead and get it. Cost of registration of BBA now will be adjusted at flat registration.

The exact legality etc - if we have a lawyer in the forum can suggest.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dinesh Bhai.....I'm not sure if I have understood your comments correctly. Is it that JP only issues PAL by default and is sufficient proof of allotment (if not ownership). Is it that BBA can also also be issued by JP if specifically requested for by the allottee at an additional cost of 2.5% and that it can be issued at any stage (before possession). Is it that the flat can be registered in the name of the allottee even without the BBA or is it that the BBA will have to be executed mandatorily before the registration of the flat. I am seeking this clarification as I want to know if I should expect to look at the BBA also when buying in resale or is it enough if the seller only has PAL on his record.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Dinesh Bhai.....I'm not sure if I have understood your comments correctly. Is it that JP only issues PAL by default and is sufficient proof of allotment (if not ownership). Is it that BBA can also also be issued by JP if specifically requested for by the allottee at an additional cost of 2.5% and that it can be issued at any stage (before possession). Is it that the flat can be registered in the name of the allottee even without the BBA or is it that the BBA will have to be executed mandatorily before the registration of the flat. I am seeking this clarification as I want to know if I should expect to look at the BBA also when buying in resale or is it enough if the seller only has PAL on his record.

PAL is enough to do a resale deal - along with the SOA, clarification from JP that it is not a cancelled unit, any bank loans and the other items of relavence.

I dont think a BBA is def needed to register - no.

But if u do execute BBA - u will hv to pay 2.5% of registry cost which will be adjusted at final registry.

For exact procedure Jp CC should help

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    PAL is enough to do a resale deal - along with the SOA, clarification from JP that it is not a cancelled unit, any bank loans and the other items of relavence.

I dont think a BBA is def needed to register - no.

But if u do execute BBA - u will hv to pay 2.5% of registry cost which will be adjusted at final registry.

For exact procedure Jp CC should help

I've been trying to find the CC contact details on JP's website but they don't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Could you please help me with these (phone nos. and email ID).
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee F1 racing stadium axed from grand prix from 2014. a huge disaster for this region and JAYPEE !

Indian F1 Grand Prix faces axe in 2014 - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    I've been trying to find the CC contact details on JP's website but they don't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Could you please help me with these (phone nos. and email ID).

For something as important as this visit their office personally mate. Contact mails:

For Kalypso : kalypso@jalindia.co.in, Imperial : imperial@jalindia.co.in, Townhomes: townhomes@jalindia.co.in, Kingswoodoriental: kingswoodoriental@jalindia.co.in, Knights court: knightscourt@jalindia.co.in, Wish town Klassic: klassic@jalindia.co.in, Pavilion Heights / Court: pavilion@jalindia.co.in, Kosmos: kosmos@jalindia.co.in, Kube: kube@jalindia.co.in, Augusta Town Homes: augustatownhomes@jalindia.co.in, Aman: aman@jalindia.co.in, Kasa Isles: kasaisles@jalindia.co.in, Kensington Boulevard: kensingtonboulevard@jalindia.co.in, Kensington Apartments and Heights: kensingtonapartments@jalindia.co.in, Kensington Plots: kensingtonplots@jalindia.co.in, Country Homes: countryhomes@jalindia.co.in, Kassia: kassia@jalindia.co.in, Lake District: lakedistrict@jalindia.co.in, Krowns: krowns@jalindia.co.in, Orchards: orchards@jalindia.co.in, Krescent Homes        : krescenthomes@jalindia.co.in, Plots Sec – 128: plotssec128@jalindia.co.in, Studio Apartments : studio.apartments@jalindia.co.in

CommentQuote
  • does anyone know about the actual site for metro station at amity noida as per phase III plans? has the construction work for this line started?
    CommentQuote
  • This should be taken up with the Jaypee management

Post from Jaypee PC thread....This should be taken up with the Jaypee management

For those who are still day dreaming about JP WT Noida.

Enclosing experience of JP Greater Noida resident expressed on

Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida : JaypeeGreensWishtownNoida

To: Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida@; residentsvoice_jaypeegreensGnoida@
    Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2013 5:15 PM
    Subject: Re: JP shares have become Penny Stocks

Dear All,

In the fear of degrading the value of property,it will not be fair to suppress the truth.
    If we have fallen into a trap,it would be wise to warn others of the same instead of letting others to fall knowingly.

I am residing in jaypee Greens, Greater noida which has become a battleground for RWA and Jaypee due to extremely poor maintenance and rampant cheating in maintenance account.This has become worse due to poor financial condition of jaypee as they have stopped spending even a penny on maintenance .

Friends my strong suggestion is to stop investing in jaypee shares and projects till the time their financial condition improves.
    I myself sold all the jaypee shares as they have been worst performers last year also.

Those of you who are either employees/contractors or estate agents of JP are requested to rise above your financial interests and stop writing rubbish about fellow residents/allotees . And for god sake ,stop dividing the community for your personal gains.The sole purpose of this community was to raise a combined voice for any wrongdoings of builders like JP.
    By experience with JP as an investor as well as resident is that they are bigger cheat/theif then omaxe/eldeco/ansal etc.Due to their political links,they have even threatened residents of JP greens,greater noida.

Brgds
    xyz
    Spa abc,
    Jaypee Greens,Greater Noida JP shares have become Penny Stocks

Dear All,

In the fear of degrading the value of property,it will not be fair to suppress the truth.
    If we have fallen into a trap,it would be wise to warn others of the same instead of letting others to fall knowingly.

I am residing in jaypee Greens, Greater noida which has become a battleground for RWA and Jaypee due to extremely poor maintenance and rampant cheating in maintenance account.This has become worse due to poor financial condition of jaypee as they have stopped spending even a penny on maintenance .

Friends my strong suggestion is to stop investing in jaypee shares and projects till the time their financial condition improves.
    I myself sold all the jaypee shares as they have been worst performers last year also.

Those of you who are either employees/contractors or estate agents of JP are requested to rise above your financial interests and stop writing rubbish about fellow residents/allotees . And for god sake ,stop dividing the community for your personal gains.The sole purpose of this community was to raise a combined voice for any wrongdoings of builders like JP.
    By experience with JP as an investor as well as resident is that they are bigger cheat/theif then omaxe/eldeco/ansal etc.Due to their political links,they have even threatened residents of JP greens,greater noida.

Brgds
    xyz
    Spa abc,
    Jaypee Greens,Greater Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit234
    Post from Jaypee PC thread....This should be taken up with the Jaypee management

For those who are still day dreaming about JP WT Noida.

Enclosing experience of JP Greater Noida resident expressed on

To: Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida@; residentsvoice_jaypeegreensGnoida@
    Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2013 5:15 PM
    Subject: Re: JP shares have become Penny Stocks

Dear All,

Brgds
    xyz
    Spa abc,
    Jaypee Greens,Greater Noida

This is not an actual letter, does not sound like a residents voice at all, for those who are worried visit greater noida jaypee greens and talk to the residents for first hand information,see by your own eyes the maintainence and quality of the township. This letter is probably written by some desperate looser who works for other builders as a small broker and is feeling the pinch as wishtown projects are starting to be delieverd, does it while sitting at some internet cafe of munirka village in Delhi.

This is not an actual letter, does not sound like a residents voice at all, for those who are worried visit greater noida jaypee greens and talk to the residents for first hand information,see by your own eyes the maintainence and quality of the township. This letter is probably written by some desperate looser who works for other builders as a small broker and is feeling the pinch as wishtown projects are starting to be delieverd, does it while sitting at some internet cafe of munirka village in Delhi.

CommentQuote
  • At this current situation on this forum , how people are so desperately trying to malign jaypee reminds me of an old saying which is actually in hindi-
    Elephant is walking and dogs are barking.

Mods-I am not intending to call anyone dog here(kindly note).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325

hahaha:bab (59): .... good try ....

join this JP WT Noida group ... you will find out who wrote this and why ...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325

100% agreed... he is more worried about the division in the forum rather than the maintenance. Liar caught:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • ya this is a gud time market is slow ,and will be boom till diwali .........so goahead .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29

hahaha:bab (59): .... good try ....

join this JP WT Noida group ... you will find out who wrote this and why ...

Jaypee GN has poor maintenance??? For the last many years I've been going it has had superb maintenance and upkeep.

I've to go there in a couple of weeks again will check for myself.

Which project did this guy say maintenance is bad or is it across the board - which I for one, having been on the ground many times, find it really hard to believe.

Shaurya bhai - has he sent any pics etc? Have you had a chance to see this yourself?

On another thought, believe you also have a couple of investments/purchases etc in WT - have you exited yet?

CommentQuote