Last updated: 3 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Number planning in different JP Projects

Hi

Many of the projects in Jaypee has flats on ground floor like KBA, KPA, Kasa Isle etc. I just wanted to know whether a flat number for example 101 in tower 1 will be on ground floor or first floor.

I believe 101 will be the unit number 1 on first floor where as unit number 1 on groun floor will be 001. I am unable to find this information in PAL. Please can somebody confirm this?

Comment

101 is ground floor

Comment

Is there any one on this forum who has got any penalty refunded from Jaypee for delay in handover of his project(especially PC/PH/KYlpso/Imperial which were launched 4-5 years back)

Just want to see how authentic is the penalty clause that they mention in the PAL.

Comment

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
          Is there any one on this forum who has got any penalty refunded from Jaypee for delay in handover of his project(especially PC/PH/KYlpso/Imperial which were launched 4-5 years back)

Just want to see how authentic is the penalty clause that they mention in the PAL.
          yes - since its adjusted in the end it comes with the possession letter.

only plots have been offered possession.

go and read the jaypee plots thread, most owners received penalty payment

Comment

I have confirmed with one of the Jaypee employee.. 101 is 1st floor and not ground floor.

Can anybody else confirm this?

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
            101 is ground floor

Comment

Originally posted by singh83 View Post
              I have confirmed with one of the Jaypee employee.. 101 is 1st floor and not ground floor.

Can anybody else confirm this?
              yes you may be correct because my unit 304 was 3 rd floor
              so 104 may be first floor not ground floor

Comment

yes you may be correct because my unit 304 was 3 rd floor
                so 104 may be first floor not ground floor
                Well my sisters 101 unit in Kalypso is first floor

Just write to customer care should be easy fr them to confirm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  yes - since its adjusted in the end it comes with the possession letter.

only plots have been offered possession.

go and read the jaypee plots thread, most owners received penalty payment
                  Do people who got it in CPL get penalty adjusted too? I thought it was just on what you have paid above the demand. I.e if the demand raised was 5rs and you paid 8rs you will get interest and penalty on 3 rs(8-5)? But if they asked for 5rs and you paid 5rs you get nothing.

Comment

101 is ground floor
                    So ground floor would be 001 or 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
                      Do people who got it in CPL get penalty adjusted too? I thought it was just on what you have paid above the demand. I.e if the demand raised was 5rs and you paid 8rs you will get interest and penalty on 3 rs(8-5)? But if they asked for 5rs and you paid 5rs you get nothing.
                      penalty will be adjusted in possesion amount . but problem is that they have increased area in all the project so actually you need to pay extra from pocket inspite the penalty getting adjusted .

my 1420 is 1520 now so roughly 3lacs extra but penalty will be much less than that so ultimately i am not getting anything but paying extra money .

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X