What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Jaypee GN has poor maintenance??? For the last many years I've been going it has had superb maintenance and upkeep.

I've to go there in a couple of weeks again will check for myself.

Which project did this guy say maintenance is bad or is it across the board - which I for one, having been on the ground many times, find it really hard to believe.

Shaurya bhai - has he sent any pics etc? Have you had a chance to see this yourself?

On another thought, believe you also have a couple of investments/purchases etc in WT - have you exited yet?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There was an issue (RWA V JAYPEE) with the water proofing because most houses (villas and estate homes) had sillan issue. The shell was done by jaypee and the maintenance was part of it. Jaypee would fix it again and again but every monsoon the work would be undone. I heard there was this private company that many people were employing to correct the construction defects out of frustration with jaypee. This work was not cheap I am not too sure about the details.

Dinesh bhai whats with the rumors about jaypee? Has there been any change in workers and construction speed? I asked about sewage earlier if you had any information as to the laying of sewage pipes and STP please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • i climbed one of the towers (tower 7) in knights court one of the premium jp projects the walls were made of fly ash bricks with large gaps between bricks poor masonry work . it will be covered up by plaster eventually but the seepage will ruin in the interiors after the first rain any amount of fixing will not help poor show jp
    CommentQuote
  • Docrajiv,
    A pictures speaks a thousand words. Kindly post it along next time.This wud definitely be more impactful and no one wud be able to counter that post of yours.
    Otherwise, only bashers and investors of other projects will seem to agree with u.
    I hope you understand what I mean.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee is also a builder like others. Dont treat him like God that he is not going to do any wrong.
    Maintenance sevices is a money minting machine for JP, ATS & Purvanchal etc. They are going to cut corners .
    Few things which are common to all builders ...

Change in layout of master plan for their benefit, and our loss
      Change in flat layout for their benefit, and our loss
      Delays and delays.
      Pay less for the delay, and fetch more if we delay their payments.
      Cutting corner in maintenance
      Use inferior quality material (tiles/marble/bathroom fittings/paint)
      Increase in super area before possession
      Use more than max FAR
      Greasing palms of Govt & politicians
      Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.Jaypee is also doing what other builders are doing. So, if someone is praising Jaypee as a builder, he is a big &^^&&^%%%%^^%*.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    There was an issue (RWA V JAYPEE) with the water proofing because most houses (villas and estate homes) had sillan issue. The shell was done by jaypee and the maintenance was part of it. Jaypee would fix it again and again but every monsoon the work would be undone. I heard there was this private company that many people were employing to correct the construction defects out of frustration with jaypee. This work was not cheap I am not too sure about the details.

Dinesh bhai whats with the rumors about jaypee? Has there been any change in workers and construction speed? I asked about sewage earlier if you had any information as to the laying of sewage pipes and STP please let me know.

Rumours - well, share price taking a beating - and debt is high, those are facts. Rest all is speculative at best.

I was there less than a week back, work was going fine and I hv to go to eWay and hv a quick pit stop at WT to mk some payment. I'll check again tom.

CommentQuote
  • Calling dogs is okay.
    Just beware to not call anyone a puppy :bab (58):

Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    At this current situation on this forum , how people are so desperately trying to malign jaypee reminds me of an old saying which is actually in hindi-
    Elephant is walking and dogs are barking.

Mods-I am not intending to call anyone dog here(kindly note).
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry Dinesh, I did not understand your point on cancelled unit. So that is something which is good to have and not a necessity.

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    PAL is enough to do a resale deal - along with the SOA, clarification from JP that it is not a cancelled unit, any bank loans and the other items of relavence.

I dont think a BBA is def needed to register - no.

But if u do execute BBA - u will hv to pay 2.5% of registry cost which will be adjusted at final registry.

For exact procedure Jp CC should help

CommentQuote
  • i would suggest all to please wait for 1-2 more months...specially to everyone who thinks that JP would give possession without sewage lines, electricity connection, water supply or security..they have handed possession letters for at least 4 towers and I am sure 10% of people would shift immediately after registry...and we would have first hand feedback from users about necessities and facilities..

offcourse better would be if Magadh bhai or some end user could write a mail to JP seeking clarity on facilities being available for the towers they have offered possession for.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Sorry Dinesh, I did not understand your point on cancelled unit. So that is something which is good to have and not a necessity.

In any SOA of JAYPEE - there are 3-4 statuses - Active, In Abeyance, Cancelled - simply check that the unit is 'Active' per latest SOA and does not have too many dues against it
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for the stock market update here as this an RE forum but lot of JP Bashers are talking about stocks so this is important to post -

JP associates has been upgraded to BUY with Target of Rs 35 and Rs. 50.

Jaiprakash Associates may move to Rs 35: Manoj Murlidharan Vayalar - CNBC-TV18
    Buy Jaiprakash Associates; target Rs 50: ICICIdirect.com - Moneycontrol.com

Jaypee Infrratech increased by 14% today... More importantly , lot of these were delivery for cash not day trading calls...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Sorry for the stock market update here as this an RE forum but lot of JP Bashers are talking about stocks so this is important to post -

JP associates has been upgraded to BUY with Target of Rs 35 and Rs. 50.

Jaiprakash Associates may move to Rs 35: Manoj Murlidharan Vayalar - CNBC-TV18
    Buy Jaiprakash Associates; target Rs 50: ICICIdirect.com - Moneycontrol.com

Jaypee Infrratech increased by 14% today... More importantly , lot of these were delivery for cash not day trading calls...

Bashers isme bhi galtia nikalenge. Something like 'the rise before the fall' and then ofcourse they will talk about Jaypee going bankrupt. Haha.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Bashers isme bhi galtia nikalenge. Something like 'the rise before the fall' and then ofcourse they will talk about Jaypee going bankrupt. Haha.

Mr. Pandey, just checked it is only 4%. This was pure day trading, went up till afternoon and then journey towards south. I know many people dont go out and check, therfore posting this clarification.

NSE - 3.5%
    BSE - 4.1%
    CommentQuote
  • July updates are there on the site folks

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Jaypee GN has poor maintenance??? For the last many years I've been going it has had superb maintenance and upkeep.

I've to go there in a couple of weeks again will check for myself.

Which project did this guy say maintenance is bad or is it across the board - which I for one, having been on the ground many times, find it really hard to believe.

Shaurya bhai - has he sent any pics etc? Have you had a chance to see this yourself?

On another thought, believe you also have a couple of investments/purchases etc in WT - have you exited yet?

Dinesh Bhai - I got following JP GN RWA doc written to JP MGMT on yahoo group.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/files/

check out file JP greater noida complaints.

My heart sank knowing all this ..... JP's financial situation is making it desperate and greedy. End users like you and me will get the kick.

No, I have not sold yet but my sister got out of Pavillion Heights-2.

I won't waste time on JP threads if i had sold my units

Do you track KBA - speed has really picked up ... they are doing 2.5 floors every month.

What happened here ? Hope they continue this speed till possession .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29

Do you track KBA - speed is has really picked up ... they are doing 2.5 floors every month.

What happened here ? Hope they continue this speed till possession .....

KBA: 2.5 floors/month.
    KI: 2 floors/month
    Orchards/Kube: 1.5floor/month

Hope it will continue...
    CommentQuote