What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Surprisingly on the website they are showing "Formula 1 Chapter 3 25.26.27 October 2013"

and here the link to purchase the tickets:

F1 Tickets Online Booking 2013. Formula One Airtel India Grand Prix Race
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Dinesh Bhai - I got following JP GN RWA doc written to JP MGMT on yahoo group.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/files/

check out file JP greater noida complaints.

My heart sank knowing all this ..... JP's financial situation is making it desperate and greedy. End users like you and me will get the kick.

No, I have not sold yet but my sister got out of Pavillion Heights-2.

I won't waste time on JP threads if i had sold my units

Do you track KBA - speed has really picked up ... they are doing 2.5 floors every month.

What happened here ? Hope they continue this speed till possession .....

I hope so too my friend, I really hope so as well. Infact - truthfully, since early 2010 - when I really started tracking progress in earnest - this is the FASTEST I've ever seen Jaypee go.

Have you seen Kosmos? - Out of 80 or so towers, barring 4-5 - ALL are structure complete, with a lot of them having plastering, base coat etc also done. Similar for Klassic as well - which is even more ahead

Hope your Sis made reasonable gains and you get your unit delivered well with good quality
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deser7rose
    Surprisingly on the website they are showing "Formula 1 Chapter 3 25.26.27 October 2013"

No surprises here.

The race in question was the one to be held in Sep-Oct, 2014.
    I suppose it has now been postponed to Mar, 15.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deser7rose
    Surprisingly on the website they are showing "Formula 1 Chapter 3 25.26.27 October 2013"

So - F1 2013 was never in doubt. It is the late 2014 race that will move to early 2015.

No other change
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    KBA: 2.5 floors/month.
    KI: 2 floors/month
    Orchards/Kube: 1.5floor/month

Hope it will continue...

Aapke muh mein ghee, shakar, chocolates - or whatever sweets you like :)
    CommentQuote
  • tickets are available..and they hav slashed the prices as well..you can enjoy the event for as low as 2000 for a three day pass...rates for premium stands have also been slashed...good move to ensure full house!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CapsLock
    No surprises here.

The race in question was the one to be held in Sep-Oct, 2014.
    I suppose it has now been postponed to Mar, 15.

ooh I confused it with this year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I hope so too my friend, I really hope so as well. Infact - truthfully, since early 2010 - when I really started tracking progress in earnest - this is the FASTEST I've ever seen Jaypee go.

Have you seen Kosmos? - Out of 80 or so towers, barring 4-5 - ALL are structure complete, with a lot of them having plastering, base coat etc also done. Similar for Klassic as well - which is even more ahead

Hope your Sis made reasonable gains and you get your unit delivered well with good quality

Klassic moving faster then Kosmos... that's a new.....I thought Kosmos will get delivered before Klassic....... will this also mean a correction in prices of Klassic.... it the least talked about project I guess.
    CommentQuote
  • klassic was launched before kosmos so it should get completed before ideally ???
    kosmos was always in hype because of more trading happening as more units and less investment because of lot of small sizes , how many of you have seen 1500+ sq feet unit in kosmos talked about very less???
    CommentQuote
  • Race day ticket is as low as 1500.. I am going...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    KBA: 2.5 floors/month.
    KI: 2 floors/month
    Orchards/Kube: 1.5floor/month

Hope it will continue...

Awesome particularly considering that work gets slow during monsoons. Great show.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • GC facing villas of Kingswood Oriental ???
    Views of GC from the same.

Many of these facing Orchards are at an advanced stage of construction. I have posted some pics in the sticky thread "Noida Projects Ki Kahani, Pictures..."
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Orchards
    2. Medical Centre ??
    3. Kensington Boulevard (most of these were below UB slab at the beginning of 2013)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • A few more.... rest on the sticky thread
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • My favourite... Kalypso
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote