Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    hi
    can some one pls confirm on the current rates as i am still willing to buy one unit in kosmos

    TIA/Pawan

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by Paryans View Post
      hi
      can some one pls confirm on the current rates as i am still willing to buy one unit in kosmos

      TIA/Pawan
      I think general rates are close to 3850 right now but its a generic statement to make as rates can very from location to location and from seller to seller. The above information is from my broker.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by chikoo View Post
        I think general rates are close to 3850 right now but its a generic statement to make as rates can very from location to location and from seller to seller. The above information is from my broker.
        I also check with my broker and as per him, sellers are asking for 3800-3900psf for good 1150sqft 3BHK units in Kosmos.

        What do you say?, Is it worth for buying 3BHK unit in kosmos in this rate.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by ankur881 View Post
          I also check with my broker and as per him, sellers are asking for 3800-3900psf for good 1150sqft 3BHK units in Kosmos.

          What do you say?, Is it worth for buying 3BHK unit in kosmos in this rate.
          these are the rates which should be minimum kosmos demands at this stage .

          My take is then at these rates will klassic be not a better choice at 4000-4200 because klassic does not have PLC. and other charges are less in klassic and its less dense .
          Only thing is klassic has minimum size 1520 for 3bhk which makes its out of that budget .

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by ankur881 View Post
            I also check with my broker and as per him, sellers are asking for 3800-3900psf for good 1150sqft 3BHK units in Kosmos.

            What do you say?, Is it worth for buying 3BHK unit in kosmos in this rate.
            I would dare not answer this question. Its too tough a question to answer though Kosmos still seems undervalued at these rates. There are too many variables in the equation to give a yes/ no answer. In terms of % age return possibilities, I felt Kosmos was a great buy at 3200 levels where it was 6 months ago.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by mahoba View Post
              these are the rates which should be minimum kosmos demands at this stage .

              My take is then at these rates will klassic be not a better choice at 4000-4200 because klassic does not have PLC. and other charges are less in klassic and its less dense .
              Only thing is klassic has minimum size 1520 for 3bhk which makes its out of that budget .
              So, can we conclude that Klassic should be the one to look at if you are looking for bigger sizes. Can you share the comparative other charges and also, the FAR comparison between Kosmos and Klassic which can help prospective investors?

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by chikoo View Post
                So, can we conclude that Klassic should be the one to look at if you are looking for bigger sizes. Can you share the comparative other charges and also, the FAR comparison between Kosmos and Klassic which can help prospective investors?
                Klassic

                BSP +165 per sq feet+ 2 lac car park+1 lac club membership + 1 year maitenence advance at 1.5 rs per sq feet

                Kosmos

                BSP+PLC+340+2 lac car park+1 lac club+ 1 year maitenence advance at 1.5 rs per sq feet

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by mahoba View Post
                  Klassic

                  BSP +165 per sq feet+ 2 lac car park+1 lac club membership + 1 year maitenence advance at 1.5 rs per sq feet

                  Kosmos

                  BSP+PLC+340+2 lac car park+1 lac club+ 1 year maitenence advance at 1.5 rs per sq feet
                  Many thanks for this valuable information. Would you have access to FAR comparison for both as well?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by chikoo View Post
                    Many thanks for this valuable information. Would you have access to FAR comparison for both as well?
                    it depends on what size you are buying . but generally both have less than 30% loading . Only problem i see with kosmos for living is that they have mostly small size units so more no of flats and occupancy will same in one flat whether its 2 bhk or 3bhk generally .klassic has generally 1200/1420 or bigger so in future klassic will be less dense in terms of club/park and other facilities. Klassic has total 18 towers and out of that 6 towers G+13 then there are 4 G+15 then some G+16 then only three towers with G+18 .

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by chikoo View Post
                      I think general rates are close to 3850 right now but its a generic statement to make as rates can very from location to location and from seller to seller. The above information is from my broker.

                      Yes, i also recently checked with some dealers & Kosmos is now fetching 3700 - 3800 BSP. For nicely placed ones, its even Rs. 3850/-.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X