Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Nice writeup on Jaypee SI going ahead with the 95k capacity cricket stadium next to BIC @TOI

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

What is the route going to be for travelers from Mayur Vihar, Delhi side to Wish Town. The current side lane of the expressway is a single lane road which will be a big bottleneck in the future. Can anybody help me on this query pls.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Nice writeup on Jaypee SI going ahead with the 95k capacity cricket stadium next to BIC @TOI

hope this comes after Kalypso is delivered ... kachche ke nada nahin bandha jata ---- chale 3-piece silwane .... Dinesh seems like tower -3 is your 6/7th investment ..... you seem hardly worried - Ready to run with balla in so called cricket stadium, already

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
          hope this comes after Kalypso is delivered ... kachche ke nada nahin bandha jata ---- chale 3-piece silwane .... Dinesh seems like tower -3 is your 6/7th investment ..... you seem hardly worried - Ready to run with balla in so called cricket stadium, already
          Am worried not unduly pessimistic. My tower is on 22 floor. Def feeling better compared to last year

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Am worried not unduly pessimistic. My tower is on 22 floor. Def feeling better compared to last year

We need to keep pressure on JP to deliver Wishtown before embarking on more "white elephant projects e.g. F1). Sr. Member like you should not get excited just like that ..... that too on irrelevant stuff (e.g. cricket stadium 50 km away). Its because of dedicated effort by jaypee wishtown buyers (thru protests,regular meetings) Kalypso and other projects construction resumed and giving you feel good factor.

Wishtown still has to go a long way (e.g. electric supply, water supply and sewage disposal) before its comes back on track.

as always .... big fan of yours .... i really appreciate and applaud your efforts in highlighting construction progress at wishtown.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
              We need to keep pressure on JP to deliver Wishtown before embarking on more "white elephant projects e.g. F1). Sr. Member like you should not get excited just like that ..... that too on irrelevant stuff (e.g. cricket stadium 50 km away). Its because of dedicated effort by jaypee wishtown buyers (thru protests,regular meetings) Kalypso and other projects construction resumed and giving you feel good factor.

Wishtown still has to go a long way (e.g. electric supply, water supply and sewage disposal) before its comes back on track.

as always .... big fan of yours .... i really appreciate and applaud your efforts in highlighting construction progress at wishtown.
              hi Shaurya
              Did you find something in KOSMOS

Comment

Originally posted by punrat2002 View Post
                What is the route going to be for travelers from Mayur Vihar, Delhi side to Wish Town. The current side lane of the expressway is a single lane road which will be a big bottleneck in the future. Can anybody help me on this query pls.
                Senior members, dineshsays, Shaurya29, Mahoba Irequest you to pls. help me with my query. Thanks in anticipation.

Comment

hi
                  i need some help in identifying the authenticity of the flat which i am getting in resale,
                  can someone pls help me by telling what all i should be looking for from documents perspective and if there are any numbers of JP representatives from where i can get confirmation on the status of particular unit.
                  any help would be appreciated

TIA/Pawan

Comment

Originally posted by punrat2002 View Post
                    Senior members, dineshsays, Shaurya29, Mahoba Irequest you to pls. help me with my query. Thanks in anticipation.
                    we need to take the fly over just before ats , from delhi side entry still its under constuction and hope fully will be done in a year. then that fly over has already loop going on both sides of wish town which are ready.

Wishtown does not require service lane for more than few 100 meters on any side of expressway

Comment

Originally posted by Paryans View Post
                      hi
                      i need some help in identifying the authenticity of the flat which i am getting in resale,
                      can someone pls help me by telling what all i should be looking for from documents perspective and if there are any numbers of JP representatives from where i can get confirmation on the status of particular unit.
                      any help would be appreciated

TIA/Pawan
                      get the latest account statement of that unit from jaypee wthrough your broker or buyer . that should tell you all the details.don't make any deal before account statement . this will tell you what payment has been done whose name and if there are any dues .

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X