What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • WOW! Jaypee WT Noida is shaping really well. I still cant believe we will have this kind of landscape and area in India especially in Delhi Area.

This place will be no doubt one of the best place to live in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • KnightCourt/Kalyapso Court for investment

Dinesh, Though I have posted my query in Greater Noida forum , but I still would like to take your inputs: I would like to invest Rs1.1.25Cr. Since everyone advises Plot , so I am exploring plots in GN.

How about investing in Knight Court( 2070sqft) or Kalyapso(2BHK 1850sqft) for 7 year horizon ? I have capacity to take some homeloan for remaining amount.

This is a pure investment as I may not stay in JP for next 5-7 years. If I plan to stay in JP , I will sell my plot investment and then buy here. My only concern is that my investment should atleast grow at same rate if not more..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CapsLock
    My favourite... Kalypso

Great picture - aapne dil khush kar diya. I'm really excited I got in this project at theright time :):):)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narana
    Dinesh, Though I have posted my query in Greater Noida forum , but I still would like to take your inputs: I would like to invest Rs1.1.25Cr. Since everyone advises Plot , so I am exploring plots in GN.

How about investing in Knight Court( 2070sqft) or Kalyapso(2BHK 1850sqft) for 7 year horizon ? I have capacity to take some homeloan for remaining amount.

This is a pure investment as I may not stay in JP for next 5-7 years. If I plan to stay in JP , I will sell my plot investment and then buy here. My only concern is that my investment should atleast grow at same rate if not more..

The only investment I did on which I am on a loss was a plot (Built up house in GN) - so you can understand I am not very chirpy about this - others may hv made money.

My prime time plot in Noida 26 has given hundreds of times of returns since inception but none since 3 yrs.

JP property has moved up 80% in 3 yrs (in todays time is great)

While what has happened is great - no one can say what will happen in future.

So in 7 yrs what will happen - considering UP politics and our economy and NA and builders - perhaps even God doesnt know.

But buy the Knight Court GC unit over the Kalypso non GC - which u hv given as options

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    WOW! Jaypee WT Noida is shaping really well. I still cant believe we will have this kind of landscape and area in India especially in Delhi Area.

This place will be no doubt one of the best place to live in NCR.

I hope one day ATS, Noida buyer will say this statement. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "rahulkumar12

And 3C wale? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    And 3C wale? :D

wo toh already bol rhe honge ... mann hi mann mein
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

ATS is a big failure. After looking at these pictures, they should give up the business of real estate and start some other business:bab (59):....Jaypee should buy out all other real estate developers in Noida so that we shall have same look everywhere in Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    The only investment I did on which I am on a loss was a plot (Built up house in GN) - so you can understand I am not very chirpy about this - others may hv made money.

My prime time plot in Noida 26 has given hundreds of times of returns since inception but none since 3 yrs.

JP property has moved up 80% in 3 yrs (in todays time is great)

While what has happened is great - no one can say what will happen in future.

So in 7 yrs what will happen - considering UP politics and our economy and NA and builders - perhaps even God doesnt know.

But buy the Knight Court GC unit over the Kalypso non GC - which u hv given as options

DineshJi, It was choice between Knight Court 3BHK vs Kalyapso 2BHK both Golf facing....
    In long run, I may move to Noida expressway If I change job . My 1 kid going to Lotus Valley which is so close to JP wishtown. Right now enjoying the freshness of Greater Noida. So I want to park my investment where appreciation is better than Knight's/Kalyapso.

I posed this question to you as you know so much about JP and always gave logical replies with facts. If Jaypee guys are reading yr posts, GM Sales post would be reserved for you.
    CommentQuote
    DineshJi, It was choice between Knight Court 3BHK vs Kalyapso 2BHK both Golf facing....
    In long run, I may move to Noida expressway If I change job . My 1 kid going to Lotus Valley which is so close to JP wishtown. Right now enjoying the freshness of Greater Noida. So I want to park my investment where appreciation is better than Knight's/Kalyapso.

I posed this question to you as you know so much about JP and always gave logical replies with facts. If Jaypee guys are reading yr posts, GM Sales post would be reserved for you.

The Kalypso 2 BHK GC facing is not a great layout (in tower 14-16 right) - I wouldnt buy in that

Buy Knight Court option - it is better (on a higher floor) - read my analysis on Knight vs Kalypso done a year and some months back

Though I didnt understand your question above
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    The Kalypso 2 BHK GC facing is not a great layout (in tower 14-16 right) - I wouldnt buy in that

Buy Knight Court option - it is better (on a higher floor) - read my analysis on Knight vs Kalypso done a year and some months back

Though I didnt understand your question above

Dinesh, I have downloaded this comparision chart and read it several times. Its fantastic.

What I wanted to say was :
    I have sold my flat in east Delhi. I want to invest that ASAP in either plot or flat.
    I am looking at various options to invest. It is either a plot in Greater Noida or Knight Court 3BHK..

I have a very strong feeling that "only Golf facing of wishtown" have potential to grow. Others like Kasa/Kosmos/Klassic and 3C/ATS/Sec-137/168 sector flats wont grow that fast....
    Infact I am comparing growth of Knight Court with plots ...Do you also think KC have potential to grow with the same pace as land in Noida/GNoida ?
    CommentQuote

Dinesh, I have downloaded this comparision chart and read it several times. Its fantastic.

What I wanted to say was :
    I have sold my flat in east Delhi. I want to invest that ASAP in either plot or flat.
    I am looking at various options to invest. It is either a plot in Greater Noida or Knight Court 3BHK..

I have a very strong feeling that "only Golf facing of wishtown" have potential to grow. Others like Kasa/Kosmos/Klassic and 3C/ATS/Sec-137/168 sector flats wont grow that fast....
    Infact I am comparing growth of Knight Court with plots ...Do you also think KC have potential to grow with the same pace as land in Noida/GNoida ?

Very hard to say especially now - see, last 3 years in Noida, apart from a handful of areas - plots have given virtually zilch returns. They had run up very strong uptil 2010 after some stagnation during 2007-2009 period

Whereas in the same period - flats like Kalypso/Knight have given 60-70% returns

So one argument is that plots are due for a bounceback but another argument is that you've not even seen these luxury flats, they may change the way you look at high end accommodation but you may say demand supply is skewed in favour of plots, again you may say to actually live in a plot - you need to buy a plot at 60-70k psm, then construct at 2000 psf min to get to decent specs - so advantage high end flat (there is an endless debate on the issue)

The big problem in property as such is - it is overheated and undeserving to a great extent.

My gut instinct is Greater Noida as a end use destination will lose some steam especially as eWay becomes properly habitable. Greater Noida authority is really bankrupt and not having any money to do much (did u know that in the BHS schemes, they are asking for more money AFTER giving no dues and having registry done? as they have to pay more to farmers)

Plus law and order does remain an issue (though an improving one) in GN - vs WT u are comparing to a three layer security system (lets see how well it is implemented)

I would buy Knight - but there are plot pundits here who think otherwise - time will tell
    CommentQuote

So one argument is that plots are due for a bounceback but another argument is that you've not even seen these luxury flats, they may change the way you look at high end accommodation but you may say demand supply is skewed in favour of plots, again you may say to actually live in a plot - you need to buy a plot at 60-70k psm, then construct at 2000 psf min to get to decent specs - so advantage high end flat (there is an endless debate on the issue)

My gut instinct is Greater Noida as a end use destination will lose some steam especially as eWay becomes properly habitable. Greater Noida authority is really bankrupt and not having any money to do much (did u know that in the BHS schemes, they are asking for more money AFTER giving no dues and having registry done? as they have to pay more to farmers)

Plus law and order does remain an issue (though an improving one) in GN - vs WT u are comparing to a three layer security system (lets see how well it is implemented)

I would buy Knight - but there are plot pundits here who think otherwise - time will tell

Pls forgive me for continuing this discussions for so long....but its still related to JP Greens.

So far I was asking specifically to Dinesh as we all know he know a lot . However, may I request other members to comment :
    Would Knight/Kalyapso surpass even plot appreciation in next 5-7 years ?
    I have heard million times to buy land instead of plot for investment. But somehow I have a feeling that even plot story is oversold..and JP golf flats still have steam left.

When I visited Amaprpali Saphire, 3C B and panache and sec 137 flats, the only feeling I got was CLAUSTROPHOBIC. And it was exactly opposite in JP wishtown. I just roamed around for 2 hours in wishtown as I was waiting to pick my kid from Lotus Valley . It was beyond comparsion to any of the flats of Noida...I have lived in East, West and South Delhi and never experienced such openness.

Since my investment horizon is 7years, I dont have any doubts that Kalyapso, Pavalion and Knight wont be liveable by that time..

Plot pundits, Pls comment !! I have already taken one risk by selling Delhi flat. So need yr advise
    CommentQuote

Dinesh, I have moved to GN in Jan2013 from Delhi . There is a consistent rise in population ( and its noticable) . In ATS more than 150 families moved in last 8 months and 40+ in Unitech heights. If more and more office complex comes in expressway, this will also benefit Greater Noida. Infact beyond Sector 93, if any commercial comes, it would be beneficial o stay in Greater Noida than old sectors of Noida as time taken would be less. Even any development if happens on YEW, it would also benefit GN...But what I am saying is all future. If you take reference of past , I am grossly wrong....
    CommentQuote
    Pls forgive me for continuing this discussions for so long....but its still related to JP Greens.

So far I was asking specifically to Dinesh as we all know he know a lot . However, may I request other members to comment :
    Would Knight/Kalyapso surpass even plot appreciation in next 5-7 years ?
    I have heard million times to buy land instead of plot for investment. But somehow I have a feeling that even plot story is oversold..and JP golf flats still have steam left.

When I visited Amaprpali Saphire, 3C B and panache and sec 137 flats, the only feeling I got was CLAUSTROPHOBIC. And it was exactly opposite in JP wishtown. I just roamed around for 2 hours in wishtown as I was waiting to pick my kid from Lotus Valley . It was beyond comparsion to any of the flats of Noida...I have lived in East, West and South Delhi and never experienced such openness.

Since my investment horizon is 7years, I dont have any doubts that Kalyapso, Pavalion and Knight wont be liveable by that time..

Plot pundits, Pls comment !! I have already taken one risk by selling Delhi flat. So need yr advise

My two cents - govt or authority plots are old skool. The number of takers will reduce further.
    Plots in enclosed township with all the facilities like JP gets a thumbs up.
    After staying in south d for decades i now want be in Highrise with high specs and I guess lot of people want to take that road however it stll remains to be seen how this will pan out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote