What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • GE Venky!

Which tower in Klassic you're refering here that has reached G+2 ? Last visited on 10th June - didn't see anything above the ground.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I visited the site on 29 June

Klassic has reached G+2

Kosmos towers 1-50 reached lower or upper basement.

Kosmos 50-67 reached digging plus cementing finished

Kosmos 67-80 just holes in the ground (probably filled in by monsoon now!!!).

Some of the large internal roads have been made. The right of way has been given to the village road and now fencing excludes the village road. Location of towers 74 to 80 have been shifted around.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I visited the site on 29 June

Klassic has reached G+2

Kosmos towers 1-50 reached lower or upper basement.

Kosmos 50-67 reached digging plus cementing finished

Kosmos 67-80 just holes in the ground (probably filled in by monsoon now!!!).

Some of the large internal roads have been made. The right of way has been given to the village road and now fencing excludes the village road. Location of towers 74 to 80 have been shifted around.

Hi Venky thanks for the information. Is there any work started on Kensingtom Park Apartments. Pls let us know as you have visted the loaction recently.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi reals. Some of the towers of Klassic were sticking out of the ground (RC work that is). I judged approximately from height that it must be RC of second floor. Did not pay much close attention - I was concentrating on the road. In any case there is extensive ongoing construction for klassic

Kensington area was being levelled and some heavy digging equipment was moving in the area. Not sure if there was actual digging.
    CommentQuote
  • "Some of the towers of Klassic were sticking out of the ground" can't be G (i.e Ground)+ 2 (i.e two floors) Venky.

Klassic & Kosmos are almost at same construction stage where Klassic was launched 11-12 months before Kosmos.

Since a year we've been hearing from JP CRM Dept. that Upper Basement would be completed in next two months. Uptill now - no invoice have been generated in Klassic for next installment which is due Upper Basement completion.

Hopefully, JP project site should pick the pace in coming months as now some work is being executed during night also.

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Hi reals. Some of the towers of Klassic were sticking out of the ground (RC work that is). I judged approximately from height that it must be RC of second floor. Did not pay much close attention - I was concentrating on the road. In any case there is extensive ongoing construction for klassic

Kensington area was being levelled and some heavy digging equipment was moving in the area. Not sure if there was actual digging.
    CommentQuote
  • My group (Kosmos) had an email with Klassic pictures also. Definitely more than upper basement.

Unfortunately the group generates so much junk mail, I am unable to find it again. Many people attach photos with emails instead of uploading on the group photos section. There are some 2000 emails!

Just because you have not received payment demand does not mean anything - JP is inefficient and customer unfriendly.

Kosmos phase 1 is slightly behind Klassic.

Digging for Klassic started in Nov 2009, first pits started concreted in dec 2009, same had RC beams made byFeb 2010, lower basement by March, upper basement in April end. But one or two towers only, since the first pits start the concrete, then the cement mixer is moved to next and so on.

Kosmos had first pits only in Jan 2010.

Note that demands are usually raised after lead bank visits the site and OKs the payment release, usually after a definite number of towers complete a stage of construction. One tower completing anything is not relevant, but for people like us who visit the site, the leading tower is usually the prominent one and gains most attention.

I have visited the site 5 times from Nov to June 2010, approximately once a month
    CommentQuote
  • KP plots

Hi guys,

i just recieved the allotment letter of the plot i recently purchased in kp phase 1 and ive been charged Rs 15000/- as club subscription charges( apart from Rs One Lac being charged for the club membership)..this charge seems wierd to me...? iam the only one being charged for it ,or its the same story with everyone whos bought a plot? this extra club subscription charge have not been mentioned anywhere??

plz reply eitherways,

thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Service tax on all Payments to be made to jaypee

Jaypee will charge 2.57% tax on BSP and 10% on other charges leaving car park. So be ready for paying extra money in addition to agreed amount earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Shammi,

Can u share at what rate did u book ur plot.?
    And what is the size of ur good plot?

Originally Posted by shammi
    Hi guys,

i just recieved the allotment letter of the plot i recently purchased in kp phase 1 and ive been charged Rs 15000/- as club subscription charges( apart from Rs One Lac being charged for the club membership)..this charge seems wierd to me...? iam the only one being charged for it ,or its the same story with everyone whos bought a plot? this extra club subscription charge have not been mentioned anywhere??

plz reply eitherways,

thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit Sharma,

I too have received a mail from Jaypee stating that a tax of 2.557% on BSP and 10.0% on PLC etc has to be paid. This is really shocking to me and a big overhead now. Atleast Jaypee should have informed us in advance about this as I am sure they would have definetely seen this coming.

I think we should talk with Jaypee and put foward our points to negotiate on this.

My major installment of payment will go to jaypee on coming Mon. is there any way out to avoid paying this tax?

Shammi,
    I have booked a plot in KP-II and I too have paid this club membership charge of 15K INR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hi_rabindra
    Hi Amit Sharma,

I too have received a mail from Jaypee stating that a tax of 2.557% on BSP and 10.0% on PLC etc has to be paid. This is really shocking to me and a big overhead now. Atleast Jaypee should have informed us in advance about this as I am sure they would have definetely seen this coming.
    I think we should talk with Jaypee and put foward our points to negotiate on this.
    My major installment of payment will go to jaypee on coming Mon. is there any way out to avoid paying this tax?

Shammi,
    I have booked a plot in KP-II and I too have paid this club membership charge of 15K INR.

Calling all Pavillion, Klassic and Kensingtom buyers: Please join the Kosmos buyers group in our fight against the service tax imposition.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Venky,

Thanks for the information.

Can you plz let me know the name of this group (to fight against tax imposition)?

-Rabindra
    CommentQuote
  • You should join your own projects group i.e. kosmos, kensington or klassic.
    CommentQuote
  • Progess of Work. Kensington Park Aparatments.

Dear Friends,

We booked these apartments in Feb 2010 and now we are paying second installment which will make 30% of basic price. Yesterday i called up Jaypee guys and they said that digging will start some where end of Aug and we shall receive demand letter in Sept. In the provisional allotment letter it is written that expected time for delivery is 36 months.

The way things are going this is going to be hard in 3 years.

Other projects which were under booking at same time are now at ground floor slab. ect ect..

But at Jaypee you find nothing is moving except new launches.... Now i also start beliving that Jaypee was a mistake at my end.

Any senior members who have idea about Jaypee please comment and give your views, Should i sell this and book in some other project like LP of 3C.. Need your expert advice.

Singh
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I've booked a plot in Kensington -II, and recently I received a mail from Jaypee stating about Service Tax imposed by Govt.

Does anybody have a idea that how much of Service tax is applicable for a plot(land)? It looks to me that Service tax of 2.557% on BSB is not applicable for plots since it is meant for any sort of construction (which will not be done by builder in case of plot).
    From my understanding, 10.3% of Service tax will be levied on other charges (PLC, IDC etc) in case of plot and 2.557% of tax on BSP will not be levied.

Please share if anybody has any insight into this.

--Rabindra
    CommentQuote
  • No ST on plot, but 10% ST on the PLC, IDC, Club etc. is probably unavoidable.
    CommentQuote