Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Dear All

This is an open letter to those of you who have booked an apartment in Jaypee Klassic.

I am interested in forming an e-group / mailing list for all of us who have booked in this project. The purpose of the group is:

1. In general keep track of how things are going (since at any point of time, some of us may be traveling outside Noida and not be able to visit the property).

2. To keep each other informed of any malpractice (in case the builder does not send regular updates - he is quite new)

I am in touch with a few others (neighbors) who have booked as well. Will include them in the e-group as well.

You may please PM me the following (these wont be shared on the group)

1. Name (Must)
    2. size of apartment booked + apt number (Optional)
    2. Contact email (must)
    3. number (optional).

I will form the e-group and send an invite to all. More the better!!

Template: courtsy Vaibhav

Comment

There are e-groups on yahoo which I came across few days back for respective jaypee projects- some of them are already active.

Comment

I think JP charged a premium as compared to other projects probabaly becuase of its location. I just hope that the quality of construction in Klassic is atleast good e.g. walls, doors, common area, etc.
        Last edited December 26 2009, 05:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Bad news for Kosmos???

I read on yahoo group that ICICI bank has stopped funding for Kosmos project. They are either not approving the loan or not disbursing it for Kosmos. Someone mentioned that Bank of Indore did the same. They know something that we dont??

Anybody has any insight into this? Looks like floor plans are not approved yet, and there may be quite a bit of delay for Kosmos.

Comment

Hi rks.

I based my % sold status on the inventory shown by various brokers. They all have only 17th floor or therabouts.

Floor plan of Kosmos has not been approved. But neither was Klassic until 3 months ago. No loans have been released for Kosmos, only pre-approval has been given based on salary.

Until floor plans are approved by authority and filed with banks, no question of bank loan. Thats true of all projects. Usually takes 6 months for this.

I have no idea about moon court, pavillions etc. I usually buy in bargain basement price ranges, not in luxury apts, and dont research what I cannot afford.

Regarding delay in Kosmos, issue is - will they dig and make basement before or after monsoon 2010? I suspect that they will work on Klassic before monsoon and Kosmos will start only after monsoon.

By the way, all builders in NOIDA seem to not sign a builder buyer agreement, unlike in Gurgaon. Why is this?
            Last edited December 26 2009, 08:03 PM.
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

rks

>I read on yahoo group that ICICI bank has stopped funding for Kosmos project

Can you please tell us yahoo group name?

Comment

Kosmos and Klassic has been removed from main web site??? Why??

Something is not right : http://www.jaypeegreens.com/

Comment

]http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_Greens_Kosmos/[/URL]
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Be Careful with Jaypee

Look messages at yahoo group:

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_Greens_Kosmos

People think that Jaypee does not have clear land tittle yet. Has anybody seen land clearance paper?

Jaypee has not build any floor yet. They are working at parking level from last two year, why? I think it time to talk with Jaypee in legal language.

Comment

Hi

Anyone has any update abt construction status for any of the Jaypee projects on the expressway!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X