Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
    we need to take the fly over just before ats , from delhi side entry still its under constuction and hope fully will be done in a year. then that fly over has already loop going on both sides of wish town which are ready.

Wishtown does not require service lane for more than few 100 meters on any side of expressway
    Mahoba, you seem to be very familiar with the routes. I for one get very lost everytime on the expressway - even though its very well planned.

Is there a plan to widen the service lanes and the underpasses on both sides?

Comment

Originally posted by iMohak View Post
      Mahoba, you seem to be very familiar with the routes. I for one get very lost everytime on the expressway - even though its very well planned.

Is there a plan to widen the service lanes and the underpasses on both sides?
      I am not sure about the service road widening and underpass wid3ning but whatever roads required for wt are already 4 lanes

Comment

I am not sure about the service road widening and underpass wid3ning but whatever roads required for wt are already 4 lanes
        Have you been on any of the underpasses or service roads?
        It's obvious you have not. Some of the underpasses barely allow one vehicle at a time. That's certainly not good by any standards

Sent from my Tablet S using Forum Runner

Comment

i thnk theere is some const going on in front met life...i dont knw whether its for FNG or not..
          however...u r rite..underpasses are the biggest constraint on expressway...
          there shud be atleast 4-5 more underpasses on expressway and that too of the bigger sizes..

Comment

This is the underpass u r referring to.
            It is very narrow. Two cars cannot pass side-by-side
            Attached Files

Comment

yes..

Comment

Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
                Have you been on any of the underpasses or service roads?
                It's obvious you have not. Some of the underpasses barely allow one vehicle at a time. That's certainly not good by any standards

Sent from my Tablet S using Forum Runner
                Once the loop are complete from noida side then there is no need for underpass for going to WIshtown. I know they are narrow but we need them till loop is not open otherwise we dont need them. we will take the loop and bang on flyover then you are on wishtown side then why you need under pass.
                Jaypee has put flyover just in middle of wishtown so that wishtown connextivity is not dependent on underpasses

Comment

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=sec+1...sh,+India&z=16

please see this map to get an idea on loops to WT i am talking abt

Comment

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=sec+1...sh,+India&z=16

please see this map to get an idea on loops to WT i am talking abt
                    Is this flyover under construction?

Comment

Originally posted by punrat2002 View Post
                      Is this flyover under construction?
                      flyover is already functional with 2 loops on jaypee side only two loops from noida side are under construction work is already on going should be ready before klassic or kosmos is handed over.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X