Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: April 27 2021
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by mahoba View Post
    Once the loop are complete from noida side then there is no need for underpass for going to WIshtown. I know they are narrow but we need them till loop is not open otherwise we dont need them. we will take the loop and bang on flyover then you are on wishtown side then why you need under pass.
    Jaypee has put flyover just in middle of wishtown so that wishtown connextivity is not dependent on underpasses
    I recall seeing a cloverleaf interchange shown on the map. I that what you are referring to? the one near metlife?

    Such a thing should make a difference. Need to have a few of those

    Sent from my Tablet S using Forum Runner

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
      I recall seeing a cloverleaf interchange shown on the map. I that what you are referring to? the one near metlife?

      Such a thing should make a difference. Need to have a few of those

      Sent from my Tablet S using Forum Runner
      There is flyover just next to jaypee office just before 93 a metlife is having a undrr pass that must be 2 kn from jaypee

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        The clover leaf connection will be to the sector road parallel to the expressway, not to the expressway itself

        There are 2 big underpasses, one from Lotus boulevard and one near sector 137. And one flyover is in the middle. All are within 3-4 Km.

        All will connect to the service road and will not be suitable for expressway entry and exit.

        In addition we have 2 small underpasses which are small and inadequate except for emergency from service road - these are the ones you are referring to above and which we use currently for exiting from the expressway before 93B.

        In all probability the entry from JP office, the exit before 93B before flyover and the exit before the 137 underpass are going to be retained on the expressway and pressure from the local residents will prevent these from being closed.

        Now that JP will not get the expressway to operate, there is no way thee exits are getting closed - not during SP rule at least.
        Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by Venkytalks
          The clover leaf connection will be to the sector road parallel to the expressway, not to the expressway itself

          There are 2 big underpasses, one from Lotus boulevard and one near sector 137. And one flyover is in the middle. All are within 3-4 Km.

          All will connect to the service road and will not be suitable for expressway entry and exit.

          In addition we have 2 small underpasses which are small and inadequate except for emergency from service road - these are the ones you are referring to above and which we use currently for exiting from the expressway before 93B.

          In all probability the entry from JP office, the exit before 93B before flyover and the exit before the 137 underpass are going to be retained on the expressway and pressure from the local residents will prevent these from being closed.

          Now that JP will not get the expressway to operate, there is no way thee exits are getting closed - not during SP rule at least.
          There are cut on both side of expressway in front of jaypee which finally connect to loop why then underpass will come in to the picture for wishtown

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Planning to sell my klassic 3bhk simplex unit. Is this right time.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by mahoba View Post
              Planning to sell my klassic 3bhk simplex unit. Is this right time.
              Not in my opinion. Give it another 6-10 months to time it just before registration

              Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                jaypee..wait for more 6 months...in the terms of demand & appreciation their is some growth from last 3-4 months

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  I have been to sector 128 and around area of expressway for more than 3 years . I have seen huge traffic jams in late night while moving from Amity university on one side of service road . You can very well imagine how diffcult it will be to have such narrow roads for 50000 odd people and do'nt forget there are lot of companies in that area within or adjoining wish town and schools as well. they all use these serivce roads to cross expressway which is terriable .

                  So we really need to strech these roads or create flyovers or more underpass to cross expressway peacefully currently this is in bad shape. As far as construction pace of JP goes my friend booked apartment in KP inthe year 2009 dec but still they have just finished lower basement work and even other towers as well no progress in the last 6 months . Look like it will take 18 years , 1 year per floor for them to erect and after these so many years life of the apartment also reduce considerable .

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by anandmukesh View Post
                    I have been to sector 128 and around area of expressway for more than 3 years . I have seen huge traffic jams in late night while moving from Amity university on one side of service road . You can very well imagine how diffcult it will be to have such narrow roads for 50000 odd people and do'nt forget there are lot of companies in that area within or adjoining wish town and schools as well. they all use these serivce roads to cross expressway which is terriable .

                    So we really need to strech these roads or create flyovers or more underpass to cross expressway peacefully currently this is in bad shape. As far as construction pace of JP goes my friend booked apartment in KP inthe year 2009 dec but still they have just finished lower basement work and even other towers as well no progress in the last 6 months . Look like it will take 18 years , 1 year per floor for them to erect and after these so many years life of the apartment also reduce considerable .
                    In peak hours it take about 30min to cover that 5km stretch..



                    Thanks
                    Alok
                    CityKirana.com - online Grocery store in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Indirapuram, Gurgaon, Buy Online Kirana Items

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Finally decided to sell klassic 3bhk unit. can pm for details

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X