What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Yes , i agree... IMO Jaypee projects are still under priced in comparison to projects on other side of express way so i see this gap closing rapidly as construction progresses... for investors this means a conservative upside of 15% to 20% depending on the project by next Diwali.

In fact in one of the projects, Jaypee is planning to do some innovative work. I heard that the water tank on top Klassic towers is with in an enclosed and covered structure which will ensure that water does not heated up in summers... again i will verify this on my visit shortly and post pictures. I don't know if this is a standard practice.

Aviral could you drop by Imperial and have a look at how the work is going for me if possible. The pictures posted by Jaypee seem unchanged since 3-4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Aviral could you drop by Imperial and have a look at how the work is going for me if possible. The pictures posted by Jaypee seem unchanged since 3-4 months.

Well looking forward to a long weekend. .. hopefully I will be able to spare time to pay a vist to WT.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote

Bro,

Dont worry, I had visited Imperial a week back. Work inside the imperial is going full steam.
    Details of which I posted in Kristal thread. Refer to that.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Work Progress is surprisingly fast

Had visited COSMOS yesterday. The work of both COSMOS & CLASSIC is running like Rajdhani Express and I can say possession of both the project is not far away
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Wow... looks awesome.!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrityunjay
    Had visited COSMOS yesterday. The work of both COSMOS & CLASSIC is running like Rajdhani Express and I can say possession of both the project is not far away

Bro. Kindly paste these pics on the pictures ki zubaani thread also for everyone to seee...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has internal pics of imperial court??
    CommentQuote
  • Guys...Time to post the impressive pictures of jaypee projects in adv stage of construction viz PC,Kalypso,Imperial, Klassic, Kosmos. Let the pictures speak the truth. Last 2 months I have been requesting ATS OH buyers to post the pict, but no one is posting. Do not know the reason. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    Bro,

Dont worry, I had visited Imperial a week back. Work inside the imperial is going full steam.
    Details of which I posted in Kristal thread. Refer to that.

Thanks

Thanks for that Veeru Dada. I tend to read that thread might have missed those few posts. I wonder how they are doing woodwork without sealing the apartment with windows first. Water and Wood don't mix.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Anyone has internal pics of imperial court??

I have some already posted on the thread Jaypee Imperial court sample flat and construction quality Page 3.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/29066-jaypee-imperial-court-sector-128-noida/page3?t=30971&page=3
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for that Veeru Dada. I tend to read that thread might have missed those few posts. I wonder how they are doing woodwork without sealing the apartment with windows first. Water and Wood don't mix.

By woodwork, I meant that they are installing doors in the rooms, only. Not started with woodwork in the kitchen or bathroom.
    CommentQuote
  • Disputed structures and encroachments all gone :-)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, this was cleared right after I raised this point in the forum.

I think all the Jaypee buyers should make me their honorary lucky mascot!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by truepicture
    Guys, this was cleared right after I raised this point in the forum.

I think all the Jaypee buyers should make me their honorary lucky mascot!

Cheers

Bhai ye Bund road which is in the back side of WT ka issue forum pe raise kar do.... We will keep fingers crossed for it get resolved. :) :) but this is awesome news... Shows that JP management is pulling its act together.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrityunjay

Dost, ye tho good news hai ... payment arrange karne ka time anna wala hai.... Koi Klassic ki pictires bhi post kar do....
    CommentQuote