Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by rookieba View Post
    yesterday i went to Jaypee site and to my shock the size of 1230 flat is now 1330....I thought they must have increased the size but to my shock even after increasing the on paper size to 1330 the actual room sizes have come down by few inches in some of the rooms.....how can a builder do this....this is kala bazaari....shame on the builder for extorting money from the poor buyers like this.....
    This is happening everywhere.Omaxe started this.All credit should be given to Omaxe.

Comment

Originally posted by ncrwatcher View Post
      This is happening everywhere.Omaxe started this.All credit should be given to Omaxe.
      Why are you giving justification of what Jaypee is doing?

Builders increase the size of the unit at the time of actual development but what Jaypee doing is that it hasnt increased the sizes but increased the super area of the flat. If you compare the 1230 (previous size) and the new 1330 layout....the carpet area has descreased by few inches.....how is that possible ????

Comment

Best way to approach WT from mahamaya flyover

Guys,

What is the best way to go to WT from sector 18 onwards? I have been taking expressway till beginning of ATS clover leaf and then taking u-turn into narrow side service lane to reach the underpass and then again doing 180 degree turn towards WT office. This manoeuvrings adds some 2.5km and was wondering what others do in this regards.

Cheers,

Comment

which project you are refering.. or all projects they have increased the area.

Comment

Originally posted by AnaadiAnant View Post
            - The increase will only be in the Super Built Up Area.
            - At the time of possession, The owner will be charged for this extra space booking rate only. (i.e. If one booked 4000 INR, he will be charged the extra space 4000 only, not at the Price prevailing at the time od possession)
            - Revised PAL will be released with changes in the applicable areas of PAL.
            - Timing of handing over the revised PAL is not yet confirmed.

All the above gathered from Jay Pee CRM team.

Comment

Originally posted by Anand Singh View Post
              Krescent Homes.

Comment

Originally posted by mindguru View Post
                Guys,

What is the best way to go to WT from sector 18 onwards? I have been taking expressway till beginning of ATS clover leaf and then taking u-turn into narrow side service lane to reach the underpass and then again doing 180 degree turn towards WT office. This manoeuvrings adds some 2.5km and was wondering what others do in this regards.

Cheers,
                I intentionally take this route as I can see the development around the expressway. An alternate route:

Try and get on the side road as soon as you exit Mahamaya then keep going straight then a very prominent underbridge will come (4 lane) on your right - take that and you will be at the Kalypso gate. If they dont open that then take a left of the service road and you will get at the temporary sales zone

Comment

klassic 3bhk simplex available at 3800 bsp any interested guys can pm me for details , urgent sale

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    I intentionally take this route as I can see the development around the expressway. An alternate route:

Try and get on the side road as soon as you exit Mahamaya then keep going straight then a very prominent underbridge will come (4 lane) on your right - take that and you will be at the Kalypso gate. If they dont open that then take a left of the service road and you will get at the temporary sales zone
                    Dear Dinesh Bhai

You made a wonderful report on Pavilion in September and then Kalypso in October. Is there something in store for November?

If you are planning to do one this month could you do one for imperial? If you are planning to do one i would suggest doing it on the 4 Bhk nose units in T1. I would love to see how things are going and what views are coming up.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
                      Dear Dinesh Bhai

You made a wonderful report on Pavilion in September and then Kalypso in October. Is there something in store for November?

If you are planning to do one this month could you do one for imperial? If you are planning to do one i would suggest doing it on the 4 Bhk nose units in T1. I would love to see how things are going and what views are coming up.

Thanks.

There you go bro - I did go up Imperial about 29 or so floors on T3 and took pictures from every other floor.

Then did something similar for Kalypso.

Then followed it up with an analysis of the views.

The individual thread links are below, have fun!

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=1683#post1058
                      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...969#post116969
                      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...972#post116972

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X