What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friendly

Since you were in US and I am assuming you would be earning in dollars over there and you must having quite a few of dollars

I have a few questions

- In 2009 dollar was around 45 , now its 62 approx. Thats more than 10% annual return that you have got .

- JP Golf course properties till now have not given more than 20-25% annual return till now (mota mota).

To please you, lets take the return on GC property side as 25% and the return on currency front (On lower side) as 10%. So, net net you lost on 15% annually from 2009.

Are you unable to keep up to the pace with 15% annual appreciation in a scenario(from 2009-13) where 10% return was considered mediocre ?

If you are so impressed with GC stuff , why don't you buy it today insted of cribbing on here. I do expect a clarification from you . You know what I mean :bab (59):

Originally Posted by friendly
    And how many more avenues are in our country where you get what you're charged for ?

Having stayed abroad for > 9 years including > 5 yrs in US, I always wondered if there ever will be world class facilities in India, of course at a cost ... GC side of JP WT it is, IMHO.

BTW, I'm frustrated by the fact that I missed the boat when it was embarking the buyers' end in 2009-10.

I hope I'm alone ... if you know what I mean
    CommentQuote
  • Dada if friendly penned it, my last post NAILED it . Bet you wont write that though.:)

Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    You just penned it.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    Friendly

Since you were in US and I am assuming you would be earning in dollars over there and you must having quite a few of dollars

I have a few questions

- In 2009 dollar was around 45 , now its 62 approx. Thats more than 10% annual return that you have got .

- JP Golf course properties till now have not given more than 20-25% annual return till now (mota mota).

To please you, lets take the return on GC property side as 25% and the return on currency front (On lower side) as 10%. So, net net you lost on 15% annually from 2009.

Are you unable to keep up to the pace with 15% annual appreciation in a scenario(from 2009-13) where 10% return was considered mediocre ?

If you are so impressed with GC stuff , why don't you buy it today insted of cribbing on here. I do expect a clarification from you otherwise I will add one more so called Foreign Returned Indian in my joker list. You know what I mean :bab (59):

Actually, I've been earning in both the currencies

But, let's keep irrelevant topics aside, will we ?

Will be happy to communicate if you're back to relevance, rather sense :)

Else, you can extend your list ... meri balaa se :)

Oh & BTW, I don't keep frustrations close to me for long ... if you at last would know what I mean
    CommentQuote
  • Are bhai ek bhi baat ka logical jwab nai diya as expected .

I have proved that in your case you have not missed the bus and can still buy. Also,
    good properties(like you feel this property would be) appreciate after possession as well.
    Can post numerous examples but given your acumen will give it a pass as your aim is to crib here than to buy :)

To simplify for you : Missing the bus means missing something which you could afford to buy(say 2-3 years back) but not now(owing to high appreciation). Its not missing a DTC bus friendly bhai.

Originally Posted by friendly
    Actually, I've been earning in both the currencies

But, let's keep irrelevant topics aside, will we ?

Will be happy to communicate if you're back to relevance, rather sense :)

Else, you can extend your list ... meri balaa se :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by friendly
    And how many more avenues are in our country where you get what you're charged for ?

Having stayed abroad for > 9 years including > 5 yrs in US, I always wondered if there ever will be world class facilities in India, of course at a cost ... GC side of JP WT it is, IMHO.

BTW, I'm frustrated by the fact that I missed the boat when it was embarking the buyers' end in 2009-10.

I hope I'm alone ... if you know what I mean

dont worry, you will get to buy JP flats at 2010 rates very soon!
    JP's debt isnt going anywhere
    CommentQuote
    Dada if friendly penned it, my last post NAILED it . Bet you wont write that though.:)

Enjoying some saturday night badmouthing - eh?

Just read the last few posts dude - someone posts nice pictures - others appreciate it and you find faults with people and call them promoters and jokers.

Really dude - you've already been proved wrong when u said PC possession will not happen this year and soon will be proved wrong when u said Kosmos will take 5 more years.

Why are u frequenting JP forums I fail to understand - when u hv no idea about the project. You didnt even know Aman was not a part of WT or Pebble Court was a km or 2 from Kosmos and will not hv to share the same gate or there is enough cell phone coverage on Imperial Court

I mean one after the other bloopers

Just - please once and for all explain your purpose here - what are the cons you see in the WT projects, which other projects do u suggest ppl to look for instead of Kosmos, Klassic, Kasa, Orchards, Kalypso, Imperial and so forth

What are you exactly suggesting here - please kindly elaborate - what will happen to WT (be specific), what will happen to each project - please asli ke guru ji, 20-25 minute shaanti se likho aur detail mein batao kya hoga.

Enough beating around the bush - enough bashing without purpose - I double dare you to put ur neck on the line and write very specifically, project wise what is going to happen thereon.

And BTW - we can come to my predictions also, but lets see your very specific - WT wide and project wide predictions on schedule, quality.

And project to project give alternates to WT projects and your rationale for the same.

Like I said - I double dare you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • This whole calculation doesn't apply to people who used to work in US but moved to India 1+ year back. It is applicable to people who have kept money in Dollar currency which Indians don't do. They have to transfer money to India to avoid double taxation.

#friendly posted he was outside India so your whole calculation is not for him.

Originally Posted by realguru
    Friendly

I have a few questions

If you are so impressed with GC stuff , why don't you buy it today insted of cribbing on here. I do expect a clarification from you . You know what I mean :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Just read the last few posts dude - someone posts nice pictures - others appreciate it and you find faults with people and call them promoters and jokers.

Really dude - you've already been proved wrong when u said PC possession will not happen this year and soon will be proved wrong when u said Kosmos will take 5 more years.

Why are u frequenting JP forums I fail to understand - when u hv no idea about the project. You didnt even know Aman was not a part of WT or Pebble Court was a km or 2 from Kosmos and will not hv to share the same gate or there is enough cell phone coverage on Imperial Court

Just - please once and for all explain your purpose here - what are the cons you see in the WT projects, which other projects do u suggest ppl to look for instead of Kosmos, Klassic, Kasa, Orchards, Kalypso, Imperial and so forth

What are you exactly suggesting here - please kindly elaborate - what will happen to WT (be specific), what will happen to each project - please asli ke guru ji, 20-25 minute shaanti se likho aur detail mein batao kya hoga.

Enough beating around the bush - enough bashing without purpose - I double dare you to put ur neck on the line and write very specifically, project wise what is going to happen thereon.

And BTW - we can come to my predictions also, but lets see your very specific - WT wide and project wide predictions on schedule, quality.

And project to project give alternates to WT projects and your rationale for the same.

I triple dare you realguruuu..:)
    CommentQuote
  • I said Kosmos as a whole will take 5 years . Don't twist my words

I accepted I did not expect PC to be delivered this year and I admitted later on that I was wrong.

Chalo lets come to that guy's prediction who visits WT everyotherday to make payments .
    One guy who is there on every day in WT(except when people go to JP for concerns over possession).

Check Possession in 2013 thread and see your predictions for JP for 2013 and my.
    Lets gauge your hit/miss =criteriao and check my hit/miss criteria at the end of 2013 . Eh ?

For you -

Hit : The number of apartments you predicted will be RTM in 2013 in WT and also became RTM in 2013.
    Miss : The number of apartments that you predicted will be RTM in 2013 but did not become RTM for some reason.

For me

Hit : The number of apartments I predicted will be not RTM in 2013 and did not become RTM in 2013 in WT.
    Miss : The number of apartments that I said wont be RTM but actually became RTM in 2013.

Lets meet at the end of 2013 and for sure I will post my numbers and yours also . We will post those numbers in a seperate thread (exclusive for JP). Don't worry I will be right at your face. Just be careful, some reputations might go for a toss in 4 months time.:)

Originally Posted by dineshsays

CommentQuote
  • Bhai mere maan lo friendly ke paas 1 dollar nai tha.

He won't be that unsmart that he would not get 12% appreciation in these 3 years in India. This is FD appreciation.

Net-net 13% annual he is at loss considering JP appreciated by 25%.
    Is that such a big loss that he cant buy now given that he sees a lot of potential. Rates can rise after possession as well if potential is there.

Originally Posted by IPNoida
    This whole calculation doesn't apply to people who used to work in US but moved to India 1+ year back. It is applicable to people who have kept money in Dollar currency which Indians don't do. They have to transfer money to India to avoid double taxation.

#friendly posted he was outside India so your whole calculation is not for him.
    CommentQuote
    Bhai mere maan lo friendly ke paas 1 dollar nai tha.

He won't be that unsmart that he would not get 12% appreciation in these 3 years in India. This is FD appreciation.

Net-net 13% annual he is at loss considering JP appreciated by 25%.
    Is that such a big loss that he cant buy now given that he sees a lot of potential. Rates can rise after possession as well if potential is there.

Who said I won't buy there now ? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by friendly
    Who said I won't buy there now ? :)

Friendly,
    What project you looking at? Kalypso or kristal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Friendly,
    What project you looking at? Kalypso or kristal?

Looking for resale units in Kristal, like 18-holes golf course views better than those of 9-holes.

If you're also comparing these two, we can form an alliance ... ek aur ek gyarah
    CommentQuote
    I said Kosmos as a whole will take 5 years . Don't twist my words

I accepted I did not expect PC to be delivered this year and I admitted later on that I was wrong.

Chalo lets come to that guy's prediction who visits WT everyday to make payments .
    One guy who is there on every day in WT(except when people go to JP for concerns over possession).

Check Possession in 2013 thread and see your predictions for JP for 2013 and my.
    Lets gauge your hit/miss =criteriao and check my hit/miss criteria at the end of 2013 . Eh ?

For you -

Hit : The number of apartments you predicted will be RTM in 2013 in WT and also became RTM in 2013.
    Miss : The number of apartments that you predicted will be RTM in 2013 but did not become RTM for some reason.

For me

Hit : The number of apartments I predicted will be not RTM in 2013 and did not become RTM in 2013 in WT.
    Miss : The number of apartments that I said wont be RTM but actually became RTM in 2013.

Lets meet at the end of 2013 and for sure I will post my numbers . We will post those numbers in a seperate thread (exclusive for JP). Don't worry I will be right at your face. Just be careful, some reputations might go for a toss in 4 months time.:)

Just to be clear - its not a binary thing - I miss u hit types.

Put some effort mate - come on now 2013 is just a very short time - its just about PC mostly with a couple of others

Please put a wholistic view - FOR all projects of WT - ppl are not here for just a few projects like PC - come on now mate.

Put ur numbers as below so everyone gets ur proper perspective

PROJECT UNITS DELIVERED (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018) DELIVERED QUALITY (Expected/Exceeding Expectations/Poor) REALGURU'S ALTERNATE PROJECT SUGGESTIONS

And yes - I am not twisting anything - U said Kosmos will be fully delivered in 5 years - and I am saying it will all be delivered in 2014 or a max of a few months on 2015. I mean hv u even seen the status of the project before shooting ur words

I may be off a few months but I sure would love to see ur predictions - God lies in details buddy - no shortcuts now

Also - please give a high level essay on all cons u see in the project - will the debt situation kill the project, will more towers be made and why, will WT prices struggle vis a vis compareable projects, what is the parking and density situation in WT. Come on its a real estate forum - provide some meaningful insights

Since u alluded to me on my going to WT to make payments (the stuff u pick up man) - I (including my sisters units) have 4 flats in WT for which I have gone 8-9 times over the last few months to make part payments.

Believe it or not - ur wish.

CommentQuote
  • Pawan bhai kosmos socho kosmos :)...kal clients ki query aani waali hain so jao thak jaoge.:bab (59):

naye bande ko bhejo ladne ke liye

Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    U will hardly get anything concrete..
    What u may get is "bhow bhow! & gurrr" ;)
    CommentQuote