Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

It's currently on hold by both banks ICICI & HDFC. HDFC opened resale (endorsement) loan options for few days & closed it. ICICI kept it for sometime & close it just now. So reach out to your bank for confirmation.

Comment

Constuction status by buyers

jaypee wishtown noida construction status - by the buyers for the buyers

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...portRows&tbl=3

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
        jaypee wishtown noida construction status - by the buyers for the buyers

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...portRows&tbl=3

this link is taking us to yahoo groups.. do we need to get registered for accessing it....???

Can;t you upload the actual file directly.??

Comment

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
          klassic 3bhk simplex available at 3800 bsp any interested guys can pm me for details , urgent sale
          sold out no more queries please

Comment

sold out no more queries please
            Kya baat hai! It took just 23 hours!!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              Kya baat hai! It took just 23 hours!!
              It was a great deal, no wonder it went so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by chikoo View Post
                It was a great deal, no wonder it went so quickly.
                jab aranya ko log 4000 mein le sakte hain to ye to super hot deal thi , 9month to deliver jaypee first mid segment baby. i wish i could have holded it for long time , but my financial condition does not allow that so sold it cheap, picked by financer and they will sell at premium in few months,

i saw one problem that people are willing to buy from broker at 4000 but direct seller they don't buy.

Comment

jab aranya ko log 4000 mein le sakte hain to ye to super hot deal thi , 9month to deliver jaypee first mid segment baby. i wish i could have holded it for long time , but my financial condition does not allow that so sold it cheap, picked by financer and they will sell at premium in few months,

i saw one problem that people are willing to buy from broker at 4000 but direct seller they don't buy.
                  Thats an irony. Broker also has a better reach than direct seller and thats the reason brokers exist.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    There you go bro - I did go up Imperial about 29 or so floors on T3 and took pictures from every other floor.

Then did something similar for Kalypso.

Then followed it up with an analysis of the views.

The individual thread links are below, have fun!

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=1683#post1058
                    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...969#post116969
                    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...972#post116972
                    Thanks for replying Dinesh Bhai. I really like your work. I have seen those pictures before. What i meant was are you going to be doing an in depth analysis like you did for Pavilion and Kalypso? I.e. showing how the interiors are coming out and what your thoughts are on it. Something like size of the balcony, rooms etc. The quality of the fixtures that are going in.

I had not seen your post on it before. You mentioned in the post, "In Imperial - IT 1 and 2 have towers in front that act as a 'nose' (for IT 1, IT 2 acts as a nose unit and for IT 2, IT 3 acts as the 'nose' unit." I don't get what you mean by that?

From what i know my 4Bhk in IT1 is a 'nose unit' meaning it protrudes out and it looks like a lose. Do you mean that looks like a tower in front from the wing units?

Thanks

Comment

No one wants to deal directly with seller/buyer. everybody thinks if they will drag a broker in between then they will be safe. Also as the process of RE is so complicated that people dont want to get their hands dirty... . they think broker will take 1% and they wont have to do any work.

Brokers take advantage of this and do all sorts of hocus-pocus in the deals....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X