What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dar gaye doosri line change kar di....

pawan bhai is doobti hui ecoomy main ID bna ke maal nai bikega...kosmos main bahut inventory hai .....sentiment down hai...koi innovation karo....kal karna ...ab so jao ya pata hai kal client nai aayenge isliye jhak maar rahe ho

Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    U will hardly get anything concrete..
    What u may get is an unparliamentary statements..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by friendly
    Looking for resale units in Kristal, like 18-holes golf course views better than those of 9-holes.

If you're also comparing these two, we can form an alliance ... ek aur ek gyarah

I would love to bro.. but a little tight on cash now. I already have 2 in WT now.
    Kube n orchards.
    Maybe 2 years later, will buy in kristal n sell both..
    CommentQuote
  • Lovely pics Deep. Breath taking Greens' views.
    Thanks for posting the same. Won't mind seeing more.
    CommentQuote
  • This is what expected from u.. u may not have any idea of my profession gurudev.. rather u cant even dream too..
    It is a virtual world n u can sought at top ur voice. Can malign someone n can abuse as well.. but cant even think of coming close to in person...
    Well.. Atleast u were kind enough while telling me my profession. . I was scared.. u could hv called me a prostitute broker as well..

Also, u have used ur mallacious attitude as ur defense to someone talking logic..

Well... thanks for advice.. however I can continue till tomorrow evenin. but the big question is : it it worth ?

God bless u my fellow citizen..

Stop hatered is what I urge. . Though I m hopeless from u..

Originally Posted by realguru
    dar gaye doosri line change kar di....

pawan bhai is doobti hui ecoomy main ID bna ke maal nai bikega...kosmos main bahut inventory hai .....sentiment down hai...koi innovation karo....kal karna ...ab so jao ya pata hai kal client nai aayenge isliye jhak maar rahe ho
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    abhi tak to tumhare hi dost aaye hain ......acha hai sarae doston ka aaj hi pata lag jayega ...

are O kalia "Kitney aadmi hain "

Keeping this war of builders/projects aside.. do u really think jaypee is that bad??
    Honestly buddy..
    CommentQuote
  • No builder is good. All are on equal footing i.e. all dupe people and make money.

But people sure are bad. But neither builder nor people who make regular visits to WT and advertise are doing smaj seva . Sab ke ulterior motives hain

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Keeping this war of builders/projects aside.. do u really think jaypee is that bad??
    Honestly buddy..
    CommentQuote
  • hey rg, i am in similar boat and moved to India about an year back. I understand the logic behind what friendly is suggesting and its not about money but what you can really buy due to bank loan restrictions. Since you get max loan of about 40% of your salary so most of the good homes are not affordable now.

Assume I had 100K when I came back from US 3years back (assumptions)...it was about 42L Indian Rupees. If I was earning about Rs 70-80K per month then I would have got loan of 30-35lakh approx. So my total purchasing capacity was 72-78lakh.

Fast forward today...most of the properties which were available at 75-80l in 2009 are now at 1.3Cr+. My current salary is Rs1.1lakh per month so can get loan of 45akh + my corpus is only 52-55lakh as we were getting max 10% interest in FD and we pay 30% Tax on interest part (you did not include tax part in your calculation and kept FD interest rate as 12%). So my total purchasing capacity is 1-1.1cr. Now I am short of 30+ lakh and it is lot of money.

The problem is as we delay this 30+lakh requirement increases further. if you have the money or family can contribute then its good or else you can only dream of buying good house and have to settle for less only.

My learning is whatever you can afford go for it. Its not worth to keep checking Apt as you will always find something better than what you bought. its similar to and car purchase. Also its not worth waiting for prices to fall as its only notional value for place where you are living. I am not talking from investors perspective as its different ball game as I have 0 knowledge in it and am really afraid of brokers.

Originally Posted by realguru
    Bhai mere maan lo friendly ke paas 1 dollar nai tha.

He won't be that unsmart that he would not get 12% appreciation in these 3 years in India. This is FD appreciation.

Net-net 13% annual he is at loss considering JP appreciated by 25%.
    Is that such a big loss that he cant buy now given that he sees a lot of potential. Rates can rise after possession as well if potential is there.
    CommentQuote
  • Not giving explanation. Infact, seeking explanation pawan bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • Will come back to you. But dont forget 09-12 was a real bear to bull transition, from one extreme to another . It wont be the case now .

Originally Posted by IPNoida
    hey rg, i am in similar boat and moved to India about an year back. I understand the logic behind what friendly is suggesting and its not about money but what you can really buy due to bank loan restrictions. Since you get max loan of about 40% of your salary so most of the good homes are not affordable now.

Assume I had 100K when I came back from US 3years back (assumptions)...it was about 42L Indian Rupees. If I was earning about Rs 70-80K per month then I would have got loan of 30-35lakh approx. So my total purchasing capacity was 72-78lakh.

Fast forward today...most of the properties which were available at 75-80l in 2009 are now at 1.3Cr+. My current salary is Rs1.1lakh per month so can get loan of 45akh + my corpus is only 52-55lakh as we were getting max 10% interest in FD and we pay 30% Tax on interest part (you did not include tax part in your calculation and kept FD interest rate as 12%). So my total purchasing capacity is 1-1.1cr. Now I am short of 30+ lakh and it is lot of money.

The problem is as we delay this 30+lakh requirement increases further. if you have the money or family can contribute then its good or else you can only dream of buying good house and have to settle for less only.

My learning is whatever you can afford go for it. Its not worth to keep checking Apt as you will always find something better than what you bought. its similar to and car purchase. Also its not worth waiting for prices to fall as its only notional value for place where you are living. I am not talking from investors perspective as its different ball game as I have 0 knowledge in it and am really afraid of brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • bfr giving tall claims and make-self-happy type comments can someone pls tell me in which year did jaypee started the project of wishtown and how many families r living there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Warning

19 Posts Deleted

Off Topic

Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

A personal feud can be defined as an ongoing, largely personal rather than issue-driven, reciprocal hostility between two members, or among three or more members in groups, whatever you wish to identify, wherein the primary focus is a flame war intended to undermine forum member reputations, and not to advance arguments on policy, philosophy, politics or other primary interests of our forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    bfr giving tall claims and make-self-happy type comments can someone pls tell me in which year did jaypee started the project of wishtown and how many families r living there ?

To best of my knowledge, 2007 and none
    CommentQuote
  • Eh - where in the last posts written since yesterday do u see tall claims?

Please specify

I am sure everyone here is aware of WT delays of 2-3 years+

No one is denying that, it has been discussed multiple times - however the current optimism is based on recent (2010 onwards) progress and how well WT is coming up

Do you deny that Ruchika?

BTW Ruchika did u know LP is also at 2 years of delay? So are 90% of the projects. So should all discussions in these projects stop?

Or should all discussions on WT start with - 'JP has delayed possession by 2-3 years' ..... 'rest of the point'

Anyhow - what is your Point here - please suggest. What is your guidance for current and future WT investors and end users. No smart one liners please - give us some detailed insights.

Also from the existing delays - when do u see other projects being delivered in WT - be specific here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mates, did you see the latest JP investor presentation from May. JP has sold 359 acres land from the 1235 acres in Noida. Does anyone know which part has been sold. I know of the BOP sec 129 but that hardly few acres.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/935279-post478.html
    CommentQuote
  • shameless

Unitech is BIG DAADY when it comes to delays..Flats in Greater Noida launched in Yr2004 are still not given possession, though families have started living in those societies.

Jaypee is equally shameless builder when it comes to delay.

Even bldrs who had good past record( ATS-Purvanchal) are now delaying their projects, compromising on quality and trying to extract every cent from the buyer.

Jaypee is delaying the projects as it has ZERO FEAR of SP/Congress Govt. They know nothing will happen to them.

The loot is ON, till some regulator puts a stop at it. But shameless Congress would never let this happen.
    And most worrying trend is that shameless voters, who vote on religion & caste cards. Otherwise, how can SP win in UP, and congress in India !!
    This loot in real estate is the direct result of our voting patterns. There should be a separate thread on this.
    CommentQuote