Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by confusedUser View Post
    No one wants to deal directly with seller/buyer. everybody thinks if they will drag a broker in between then they will be safe. Also as the process of RE is so complicated that people dont want to get their hands dirty... . they think broker will take 1% and they wont have to do any work.

Brokers take advantage of this and do all sorts of hocus-pocus in the deals....
    Yes, RE transactions are way too complicated for people to contemplate saving 1%. The other problem is both ways, brokers not keeping commitments and so do some buyers, who try to bargain/ hold back broker commissions post conclusion of transaction.
    Last edited November 7 2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

another hot deal in jaypee

Guys, I have got two 2 bhk units in klassic heights in tower D2 which I want to sell quickly. Asking price is 3950/-

Interested parties only pm me

Brockers are also welcome

Cheers
      Last edited November 8 2012, 01:43 AM. Reason: Revealing phone number

Comment

Will the prices of jaypee wishtown increase immediately byRs. 500 due to the court order ob sectors 74, 79,etc? Seems Wish town is the only clear patch as SC has already cleared it.

Comment

i dont think so..but yes resale market will get the boom...because the end user will see this land free from any issues....in Noida nd GN..some issue prop up because of greed of farmers....it will gonna continue like this fr years..

Comment

Originally posted by rahulchawla5 View Post
            i dont think so..but yes resale market will get the boom...because the end user will see this land free from any issues....in Noida nd GN..some issue prop up because of greed of farmers....it will gonna continue like this fr years..
            I think thats not the reason at all main reason is that except graden isles there is no fresh inventory in jaypee now. Now jaypee wishtown is started going in resale and mode and some projects are looking visible on ground with 1 year possesion horizon.sexond thing fresh rates are also increased and there was huge demand for jaypee but till now veryone was going in fresh thats how jaypee has sold so much inventory. Beleive me or not its jaypee does not block invetory like other builder do to sell at varoius phases so all this making resale attractive now. after 3 months from now jaypee will be left with 0 inventory in low cost housing in jaypee wishtown term so resale will be at higher rates.
            Kosmos is now fetchibg suddenly 3600-3800 depends on location is clear example of that. These prices are also compared to other projects because there wrre unit available in resale from investor and they were not able to pay sudden demand raised by jaypee they speeded the projects so they sold off. once games come in end users hand even these rates aee going to be further high as they are not in hurry to sale as they have already made all the payments. 90 % units floatibg i market ti now are interedt overdue units. Any guy who has bouhht recently will be knowing this.
            Wishtown is a little long term bet than 3c or logix or paras but as a enduser or second home buyer this will be real killer in next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Paryans View Post
              hi
              i need some help in identifying the authenticity of the flat which i am getting in resale,
              can someone pls help me by telling what all i should be looking for from documents perspective and if there are any numbers of JP representatives from where i can get confirmation on the status of particular unit.
              any help would be appreciated

TIA/Pawan
              hi pavan did you manage to buy... what price.. ?

Comment

October pics are available on the site - seems that select projects and select towers are updated and some errors are apparent like Imperial Updates are in Kalypso

Seriously - these guys are terrible at this

Comment

Km 28 kosmos pic

Got the pic for my tower . They don't show the ground floor so I'm just guessing its 13 floors complete
                  Attached Files

Comment

Klassic is the Trump card!

Friends

I wanted to understand that how different will Klassic project be as compared to some premium WT projects in NON GC side like Krecent Homes, Garden isles etc. in terms of construction quality ( Internal and external development), Clubs & facilities, landscape quality, its architects and consultants etc. i just wanted to be sure that there wont be much quality difference in any of the mentioned projects. And all will come out as beautifully as desired. Also since Klassic will be one of the first projects in NON GC side ready for possession is it right to assume that for jaypee lot will depend on how good this project comes out so that investor sentiments remain strong and will help in fueling the demand of other projects to follow. So the layouts, quality, facilities etc will all be top class for Klassic.

Secondly how fast will the appreciation happen in sector 134 because in some trends and comparative rates i see sec 134 lagging behind 137, 143B, 168 and even some of the 7x sectors.

Also will all WT projects command extra premium as compared to other stand alone projects on expressway?? will Klassic rates after possession be at par with ATS and other projects just across the Ex-way or even higher after rest of WT projects get delivered.

Will be great to hear from Senior members as well.

Cheers!!

Comment

kb or krecent

Hi seniors
                      I am getting a good resale deal in krescent 1980 sqft 4350 clp and kensington boulevard 2055 sqft 3800 pdp.
                      Please help me to decide the project on basis that i m an end user.

Ps- which society would come out better in terms of class and crowd ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X