What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I took DP rates . 80 lac in DP to 1.4 crores in DP is the appreciation I took.

BTW 3C, ATS (both Indrapuram and Hamlet)and Prateek Fedora all have given better appreciation than JP. I took examples of both RTM and still underconstruction properties.

To hell with golf course and all if you are an investor, all you need is appreciation which is so far worst in JP GC properties. No property has doubled on GC side .

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I was just putting calculations straight. And I pointed out that JP projects havent appreciated that much especially Kube

You have to assume FD for calculations.

Ideally if planning RE purchase you should hedge by RE investments. Suppose person had invested in LB in 2009 at 3300 AI. Now 6600 AI. So his 50 lakhs becomes 1 crore with no loan. On CLP his slower payments cancel trasaction costs.

He can now afford a 1.5 crore flat. 1.8 crore if he saved 30000 pm

Always hedge in the asset of future expenditure.

For gold for daughter marriage hedge in gold funds. For future flat hedge in flat. Hedge in same location also in case your call on location goes wrong.

Also always buy RTM for self use after inspecting the flat. For example buy the JP flat after making sure of the view and quality.

Dont believe a brochure. Buy what is visible.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    You are falling short by 30 Lac. But you did not account for the fact that you saved 75k
    bank installment or interest of the whole property, had you purchased in 2009 . Add that amount to your wealth .

In 4 years you saved 36 lac extra which would have gone down the drain in EMIs.
    ;)

It gets very complex when we take in to account all such factors as emi, interest earned, rates increased, loan capacity and what not. Simple way to see whether the purchase decision would have been good is to compare YoY appreciation in prices.

If YoY hike in down payment rates > 10%, delay in buying has cost you money.

10% is an optimal rate, since both house loan and FD havr roughly this rate.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "realguru
    No builder is good. All are on equal footing i.e. all dupe people and make money. But people sure are bad. But neither builder nor people who make regular visits to WT and advertise are doing smaj seva . Sab ke ulterior motives hain

I see you all over multiple threads on the forum, teaching people how to suck an egg.

Which is your entitlement as you are a (self styled !!) Realguru and everyone else is either a looser, a fake NRI or a Jaypee broker. That gives you a right to attack folks personally, posting unsubstantiated facts and then running away when people respond back.

But between posting inflammatory messages and questioning other posters credentials, have you shared on the forum what and where have you invested? That builder and project must be kosher?

The forum will benefit from golden nuggets of your wisdom on investment philosophy. Not that I am expecting any response from you other than more rubbish!

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Where have I run away ? Cite one example .

BUT I am unable to make out how that NRI guy lost that bus and see on reponse from him as all the figures have been unraveled.

Also, last time I asked you a question and you ran away , posting again

"Where have you seen property prices correcting in case of decent units as soon as it becomes RTM in Noida"

Not that I am expecting any response from you other than more rubbish!:)

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    . That gives you a right to attack folks personally, posting unsubstantiated facts and then running away when people respond back.

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
    He lost 12 lacs .
    So, if 12 lacs is called missing the bus , then I have nothing more to say.

BTW 80 lac to 1.4 crore is quite a lot appreciation that we took. Not all JP projects have given that.
    Also, no JP project has given more appreciation than this.

And, we took the best case scenario of the appreciation of the property and worst case scenario for that guy's capital appreciation i.e. FD.

80% appreciation has def happened for quite a few WT projects in the last 3-4 odd years - especially if u consider capital invested. Plots hv more than doubled - also Kosmos for early buyers is close to being doubled as well. My invested money in Kalypso is closed to being doubled (90%+) - 3 yrs plus (confirmed deals - no wishy washy stuff).

And we are also missing a few important aspects - bought earlier, u would hv had a chance to get the best units and would hv dealt with the builder directly

Resale is always a tricky/tardy/more expensive route as brokers are involved and transfer fees nd what not

Then for late payment penalty your clock starts late so u become largely ineligible for that

Furthermore extra 10% u shell out for carpet area increase would hv happened on a very early rate compared to if u were to buy in at a higher rate - thereby increasing the TCO.

This is not a simple as u make it out. A lot of excel work has to be done - before any conclusions can formally be derived.

On the face of it - I think he would hv done better to hv gotten in a little earlier despite the dollar - Rs equation

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
    Where have I run away ? Cite one example .

BUT I am unable to make out how that NRI guy lost that bus and see on reponse from him as all the figures have been unraveled.

Also, last time I asked you a question and you ran away , posting again

"Where have you seen property prices correcting in case of decent units as soon as it becomes RTM in Noida"

Not that I am expecting any response from you other than more rubbish!:)

You've just avoided the 2 questions he asked, where u've invested and other projects u suggest and why - oh so sidestepping is the art u are adept at

CommentQuote
  • Where I have invested is something I would like to keep to myself just like some people dont like to share the rates at which they bought property.

The projects I suggest at the moment : NONE
    Keep money in safe deposit or some safe scheme . Doctor ne bola hai Noida main flat kharidne ko kya;)

Still awaiting Magadh's reponse but surely will get someone speaking on his behalf. Who that would be is anybody's guess .

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    You've just avoided the 2 questions he asked, where u've invested and other projects u suggest and why - oh so sidestepping is the art u are adept at

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    This includes 300 acres to gaursons, how much is BOP ? The figure should add up.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD

No this is just from the noida land parcel so gausons is not included. If out of 1235, 359 is gone then it has to be from WT. if I remember correctly break up is also given and only few acres is sublease and remaining in sold

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    No this is just from the noida land parcel so gausons is not included. If out of 1235, 359 is gone then it has to be from WT. if I remember correctly break up is also given and only few acres is sublease and remaining in sold

I really don't see 359 acres of empty land in WT to be sold off. do you?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

Yup - about 200-300 pending is my guess

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yup - about 200-300 pending is my guess

May I know which sector this 200-300 acres land are in?
    CommentQuote
  • Today received the SOA(statement of accounts) from jaypee for the first time....detailing payments made etc.

just like a bank statement......seems jaypee is getting its act together and getting more professional.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

I don't know.. what about the third GC stretch. Is that launched!

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Today received the SOA(statement of accounts) from jaypee for the first time....detailing payments made etc.

just like a bank statement......seems jaypee is getting its act together and getting more professional.

cheers

I got the same

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    I don't know.. what about the third GC stretch. Is that launched!

Bhai

All Jaypee answer can only be given by Dineshsays Sir. :)
    CommentQuote