What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The sold land being referred here might be the total area of all the plots that have been sold. i.e golf plots and kensington park plots.
    CommentQuote
  • That could be it... in the presentation says.. 350 acres sold as undeveloped land... and 8.2 acrez subleased, which is BOP land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    May I know which sector this 200-300 acres land are in?


    Hi Cookie - there are 4 tracts of land that are still unsold/unlaunched/unclear

    1. The patch of land adjoining Jaypee School/JIIT opposite the 18 hole GC i.e. where most of the 'farm' type area is and helipads. This also includes the pretty big area where the current sales and other offices exist
    2. The patch of land adjoing Pebble court all the way till Kristal end (except for a few plots that are abutting Pebble)
    3. Some area north of KP2 - i.e. the area leading upto the hospital (currently looks to be set aside for sports fields and hospital extension)
    4. All the area from Krescent/Kasa north edge till the eWay where Jaypee Chambers was launched and lot of area for commercials is there and space currently showing Jaypee business hotels etc

    These areas - anywhere bw 2-500 acres (sorry to be vague as I only am working from memory as I only hv the phone right now) are currently not launched and can be considered as candidates to be sold off.

    I'd say the valuation could be anywhere between 4-6000 CR

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi Cookie - there are 4 tracts of land that are still unsold/unlaunched/unclear

    1. The patch of land adjoining Jaypee School/JIIT opposite the 18 hole GC i.e. where most of the 'farm' type area is and helipads. This also includes the pretty big area where the current sales and other offices exist
    2. The patch of land adjoing Pebble court all the way till Kristal end (except for a few plots that are abutting Pebble)
    3. Some area north of KP2 - i.e. the area leading upto the hospital (currently looks to be set aside for sports fields and hospital extension)
    4. All the area from Krescent/Kasa north edge till the eWay where Jaypee Chambers was launched and lot of area for commercials is there and space currently showing Jaypee business hotels etc

    These areas - anywhere bw 2-500 acres (sorry to be vague as I only am working from memory as I only hv the phone right now) are currently not launched and can be considered as candidates to be sold off.

    I'd say the valuation could be anywhere between 4-6000 CR

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

    so its in small pieces, not large chunk of land..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    so its in small pieces, not large chunk of land..


    Yup - though some of these pieces are bigger than Lotus Boulevard if I remember right

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Eh - where in the last posts written since yesterday do u see tall claims?

    Please specify

    I am sure everyone here is aware of WT delays of 2-3 years+

    No one is denying that, it has been discussed multiple times - however the current optimism is based on recent (2010 onwards) progress and how well WT is coming up

    Do you deny that Ruchika?

    BTW Ruchika did u know LP is also at 2 years of delay? So are 90% of the projects. So should all discussions in these projects stop?

    Or should all discussions on WT start with - 'JP has delayed possession by 2-3 years' ..... 'rest of the point'

    Anyhow - what is your Point here - please suggest. What is your guidance for current and future WT investors and end users. No smart one liners please - give us some detailed insights.

    Also from the existing delays - when do u see other projects being delivered in WT - be specific here.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    Did Ruchika maam reply to this post by Dinesh bhai? Would be interesting to hear her specifics in regards to delivery of wishtown.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Today received the SOA(statement of accounts) from jaypee for the first time....detailing payments made etc.

    just like a bank statement......seems jaypee is getting its act together and getting more professional.

    cheers


    I could not open the soa file - what is the file format .. I checked with other buyers ... they also could not open the file ... most of us have written to JP regarding this but no response ...

    brokers bhayiyon se gujarish hai - ki - hamein bhi batayein SOA file kainse kholni hai.

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • It is in PDF format......open in PDF format.

    Why asking from brokers when owners can tell u???
    CommentQuote
  • pls drag the file on your desktop. Right click and rename the file by adding .pdf to it.
    This would work!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    Keep money in safe deposit or some safe scheme . Doctor ne bola hai Noida main flat kharidne ko kya;)


    that's the worst advise I have read on this forum by anyone.

    Why???? because you say so???

    I today read all posts for last 2 days on this thread and frankly none of your post made any sense to me.
    CommentQuote
  • People should appreciate realguru's efforts and concern for fellow bloggers. He neither have any investment in Noida nor have any intention to invest in noida. Still he frequents the Noida forum so often and enlightens all of us with his top quality gyan.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinst
    pls drag the file on your desktop. Right click and rename the file by adding .pdf to it.
    This would work!!


    thanks .... it worked
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Did Ruchika maam reply to this post by Dinesh bhai? Would be interesting to hear her specifics in regards to delivery of wishtown.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    Very interesting indeed - I look forward to it.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    thanks .... it worked


    Bhai kya baat kar rahe ho...u can ask for an SOA from JP anytime. They usually send it in 2-3 hours.

    Everytime I make a payment I ask for the SOA to make sure it is reflected properly.

    Everyone doing resale should def look at the SOA - for payments on time and customer status as active (not cancelled or in abeyance)

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai, That is what Jaypee is changing. They sent the SOA this time without actually asking for it. They mentioned that they are starting this new initiative with improved service and experience for end customers and this action of sending SOA is part of it... Bla bla...
    :bab (48):

    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bhai kya baat kar rahe ho...u can ask for an SOA from JP anytime. They usually send it in 2-3 hours.

    Everytime I make a payment I ask for the SOA to make sure it is reflected properly.

    Everyone doing resale should def look at the SOA - for payments on time and customer status as active (not cancelled or in abeyance)

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote