What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Dinesh Bhai, That is what Jaypee is changing. They sent the SOA this time without actually asking for it. They mentioned that they are starting this new initiative with improved service and experience for end customers and this action of sending SOA is part of it... Bla bla...
    :bab (48):

Yeah I received it too. Only that I got three emails in three days with the same information.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • So some more news on possession - they hv updated their latest construction schedule and are saying Kalypso 1 and 2 will be handed over next month.

http://www.jaypeegreens.com/noida/pdf/kalypso-court-construction-status.html

Infact u can navigate to the PC area it does say 1, 3, 4, 14 and 18 have been handed over and others are in various stages of finishing

In my mind 1 and 2 looked 2-3-4 months away depending on how passionately they 'sprint-to-the-line', still great to read

In anycase (for obvious reasons :)) I am quite excited

CommentQuote
  • Wow!! Thats great... urs is in which tower bro.. ?

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    So some more news on possession - they hv updated their latest construction schedule and are saying Kalypso 1 and 2 will be handed over next month.

http://www.jaypeegreens.com/noida/pdf/kalypso-court-construction-status.html

Infact u can navigate to the PC area it does say 1, 3, 4, 14 and 18 have been handed over and others are in various stages of finishing

In my mind 1 and 2 looked 2-3-4 months away depending on how passionately they 'sprint-to-the-line', still great to read

CommentQuote
  • I got it too.. stating incase of any discrepancy contact them for early resolution. .

Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Yeah I received it too. Only that I got three emails in three days with the same information.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    Wow!! Thats great... urs is in which tower bro.. ?

T3 Pawan bhai

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    So some more news on possession - they hv updated their latest construction schedule and are saying Kalypso 1 and 2 will be handed over next month.

Jaypee Greens

Great news!!! Dinesh bhai, does it have OC from noida authority ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Great news!!! Dinesh bhai, does it have OC from noida authority ??

To be honest I dont know and as happy as I am, I doubt it.

I didnt think they would bring possession up before November/December so I never enquired.

I am guessing that with PC - they hv somewhat sorted/smoothened out the OC process.

I still dont think that before Nov/Dec its going to be possible but I will check out soon and come back

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    To be honest I dont know and as happy as I am, I doubt it.

I didnt think they would bring possession up before November/December so I never enquired.

I am guessing that with PC - they hv somewhat sorted/smoothened out the OC process.

I still dont think that before Nov/Dec its going to be possible but I will check out soon and come back

Congrats Dinesh!

During my last visit to WT I did find maddening speed of activities going in Imperial tower. But this development so soon is beyond my wildest imagination.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dinesh!!!

This augurs well. So the Company is indeed showing keen willingness to make amends for the past sins / delays.

2ndly, they are bringing out Kalypso almost at the same time at which PC is coming out. (I mean, grant them 2 months here or there)...of course, staggered delivery in either case...but TWO projects to show case instead of just PC...and one of them of the class of Kalypso.

So, instead of delaying PC to coincide with a product like Kalypso (as I thought earlier), they are speeding up Kalypso to give company to PC. Under the circumstances, I reckon it is the best they could do...what say?

Any ways, for you the time to have a glass of beer from the balcony of Kalypso is getting nearer...this upcoming festival season is going to get better :)...innee?
    CommentQuote
  • Ved ji,
    Remember a party we had planned whoever gets the possession first.
    You got the possession first, but to construct ur plot, it will take time.
    So we will take a beer party from dinesh!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Akash,

So very right.

And by the way...I was about to edit my above post when I saw your message...I was going to ask Dinesh..."Hey man, dare you not forget you have promised a party to some of us...:)"
    CommentQuote
  • I am also in the list.. :)

Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Akash,

So very right.

And by the way...I was about to edit my above post when I saw your message...I was going to ask Dinesh..."Hey man, dare you not forget you have promised a party to some of us...:)"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Akash,

So very right.

100% on gents. It will be my pleasure - if all goes well, we plan to shift next year

Ved Sir - the real Kahuna though are Kalisto Court that may also see possession soon and Augusta is also not more than a few months away

So there are 3 sub segments of GC properties which get possession soon

- Kalisto at the top level/Augusta to follow soon
    - Kalypso at the middle/Imperial in 6-10 months
    - PC roundings off/PH to follow in 8-12 months

Further Boomerang Club will also open next year and the hospital/admin building

Obviously the non-GC properties will also be offered in the thousands next year

All starting to augur well for WT

CommentQuote
  • Thanks, Dinesh!!!

Firstly, for reconfirming the invitation :)

2ndly, for so ably completing the point that I was trying to make.

Touch-wood, yes, finally the time is arriving...what we had been waiting for all these years is finally, finally, beginning to happen...

My very best wishes to the project and all of us, alike !!!

And one more thing...will the list of invitees include the bashers ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Thanks, Dinesh!!!

Firstly, for reconfirming the invitation :)

2ndly, for so ably completing the point that I was trying to make.

Touch-wood, yes, finally the time is arriving...what we had been waiting for all these years is finally, finally, beginning to happen...

My very best wishes to the project and all of us, alike !!!

And one more thing...will the list of invitees include the bashers ?

Def welcome as well - Realguru and Digvijay in particular.

Fingers crossed - not very far now

CommentQuote