Sort by :
Filter by :
- Thanks a lot Venky, that's what I would think as I figured that from the document which Jaypee sent over.
However, some people are saying that no service tax at all will be levied on Plot. I am searching for a reference (govt notice or any document) which officially states such information.
Please share any reference if you may have in this regard.
- Please see the service tax thread for detailed FAQs and explanations in NOIDACommentQuote0Flag
- what is the current rate of jaypee kosmos?CommentQuote0Flag
- The Jaypee projects seem to gaining some momentun now as the Yamuna Expressway project nears completion.CommentQuote0Flag
- service tax
Hi all members,
This is my kind request to all of you , spread this awarness among all the investors and end users in the field of residential apartment/ Real estate.
Today i had made my concern to the President of india , Prime minister of India , Upa chairperson Sonia Gandhiji, Urban ministry , Supreme court of india , ndtv , utv business and many more .
Please campain against this dictate of the govt./dealers/brokers/builders.
following is the extract , i kindly request you all spread this information to as many as people all over , you all people send similar mail to all these above agenices and other relevant agency. its not just the matter service tax imposed on under construction building , under the current socio -economic structure where real inflation is so high , real earnings not rising at the same pace where school of fees of children is so high (although i m just married) but i can feel so much obligation on middle class people , rather providing benefits to the common man they are asking for more taxes.
its sameful act on the part of govt. they have yet not clarified how they are charging service tax on lease rent other charges which accounts for almost 25% BSP.
Please come together
Here is the message to the Pm, the President and next mess is to media and supreme court-
Respected PM Sir,
Please look at the imposition of service tax on under construction residential flats , as it is overburden on middle class society. under the Current inflation pressure , all round high price life of middle class people is misreable, review the service tax imposition as greedy builders are directly imposing the same to end users with almost 4% of flat total cost. We love our india ,and this govt. too,take care the sentiments of your people,as in democracy people is the power
Respected President Madam,
Please look at the imposition of service tax on under construction residential flats , as it is overburden on middle class society. under the Current inflation pressure , all round high price life of middle class people is misreable, review the service tax imposition as greedy builders are directly imposing the same to end users with almost 4% of flat total cost. We love our india ,and this govt. too,take care the sentiments of your people,as in democracy people is the power.
Madam Please direct the appropriate department and bring the cheers to your people , please help us from these greedy builders and contractors
to the media and supreme court-
Subject- Service tax of under construction building & stay order from honorable bombay high court.
A middle class society of india ,residing in delhi as outstation person , booked a flat under construction in may-10 worth 40lakhs in noida for which possession would be in mid of 2012.after availing 30 lakh home loan. it was tough decision yet a dream to have own home encouraged me to go for this. For person like me , millions of middle class young india is under the similar situation , as to have a home in metro cities, even at this price by industry standard is cheap and categorized as part of affordable housing.
Now from 1st of july-10 govt. had imposed service tax on under construction buildings and the minute study of the notification suggests that the same was applied from 2006 onwards , only the obligation is shifted from contractor to the builder, hence nothing new was there. taking this into account builders in NCR had started charging 2.575% on BSP & (10.36% on other charges which accounts for almost 25% of total cost-car parking , club housing , EEF,FFC,IFMS,LEASE RENT ETC) that means almost 4% of total cost of building, these builders are charging now.
In the current Socio-economic structure where essential commodities prices had soared by 50% in a year , (and believe me i am a common man of india and by my experience in last 10 yrs suggests that cost of living have increased 5 fold not less, i am just 27 yrs now , what would be the future of young india- india rising? .
Please take a look on this issue you have the power of media. Voice of people of india . Honorable Bombay high court had yesterday issued the stay order on the same .
These builders and real estate people are too greedy and directly imposing the same on common people even after the stay order.
This govt. of india is trying to squeeze every earnings of common people and distributing the same for the well wishes of upper and lower class of the society. We are also your child may be we don’t have power of rich nor the power of blind vote , but we are more than 50% of population of the nation. Today you don’t care , time will be there when you were not be in the position to take care.
We don’t have reliable source of information in the real estate pricing and govt. of india is too slow to organize this sector on various benchmark (real housing index credit score of the builders etc) which will help on us , instead they are imposing extra burden on us.
At least we the common man of india expects from the govt. of india to withdraw the service tax from the residential business as stamp and registration other govt. charges accounts for almost 10% of total cost of home.
I don’t know in which country of the world where avg. cost of residential flat is more than 100 times of per capita income( in the US It is almost 5 times ) . Don’t divide India and Bharat , India could not sustain growth unless and until Bharat join the hand .
I had send email regarding the same to the-
Honorable President of india.
Honorable Prime minister of india
Sonia Gandhi ji
Urban development ministry
This is the voice of common people of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by reals8GE Venky!
Which tower in Klassic you're refering here that has reached G+2 ? Last visited on 10th June - didn't see anything above the ground.
They have posted the Klassic pictures for July on their website
Guess I mistook some of the towers to be 2nd floor, since 2 rooms were visible above ground and it seemed to be sticking above the ground.
guess I was mistaken.CommentQuote0Flag
- Well atleast we can see something above the ground finally :)CommentQuote0Flag
- bumping thread for chap who wanted to see klassic update. Link doesnt re-post unfortunatelyCommentQuote0Flag
- today I saw an ad for imperial court in paper. so wanted to know the details about this project which led me to this thread. looks like these towers were launched 2 years ago and they are still selling it. that can't be good. what's the latest update on this project and current prices.CommentQuote0Flag
- Imperial towers selling at 4800 psf non golf facing 3400 sq. feet. Golf facing was sold for close to 6000. The 70-80 acres land parcel adjacent and before Jaypee belongs to Shipra I have been told.
All this info from BOP.CommentQuote0Flag
- what's BOP?Originally Posted by saurabh_realtyImperial towers selling at 4800 psf non golf facing 3400 sq. feet. Golf facing was sold for close to 6000. The 70-80 acres land parcel adjacent and before Jaypee belongs to Shipra I have been told.
All this info from BOP.CommentQuote0Flag
- BOP - is the biggest jaypee dealer......big fish....no other dealers sells more flats in noida than BOP....office is in sector 18 (G-7...first floor).
This dealer has become self made multimillionaire by just selling jaypee flats/lands to the users. The last i came to know....owner of BOP is worth 25cr+ ....and all this money is made in the last 5 years.
PS - he owns a bunglow inside Jaypee Golf Course in Greater noida worth 12.5 cr alone
- so when do people think will jaypee start giving possession on flats they are building in jaypee greens. when I was looking to book something, almost every broker told me at least 5 years. will it be really that long. please add following information in your reply
expected possession date
my thinking is jaypee has too many irons in fire. at least 2014 before first possessions are handed out and 2016-17 before golf course is developed.CommentQuote0Flag
- so no estimates on possession date?CommentQuote0Flag
- My outside limit estimates are:
They will probably give possession for Klassic in 2013 middle, Kosmos phase 1 in 2014, Kosmos phase 2 in 2014 end/2015 beginning. Kensington, Kasa etc probably in 2015.
Imperial, pavillion etc will be finished first in 2012.CommentQuote0Flag