What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    So some more news on possession - they hv updated their latest construction schedule and are saying Kalypso 1 and 2 will be handed over next month.

Jaypee Greens

Infact u can navigate to the PC area it does say 1, 3, 4, 14 and 18 have been handed over and others are in various stages of finishing

In my mind 1 and 2 looked 2-3-4 months away depending on how passionately they 'sprint-to-the-line', still great to read

In anycase (for obvious reasons :)) I am quite excited

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dinesh Bhia, matlab ki baat... you have cited several times in this forum that kalypso possession will be the real booster of price in GC side of WT Noida as it is quite undervalued. Now do you still believe it will happen ???
    CommentQuote
    Def welcome as well - Realguru and Digvijay in particular.

Fingers crossed - not very far now

They badly need. :bab (59): After the tequila shots Realguru and Digvijay will become the fan of wt noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Dinesh Bhia, matlab ki baat... you have cited several times in this forum that kalypso possession will be the real booster of price in GC side of WT Noida as it is quite undervalued. Now do you still believe it will happen ???

Rahul I def believe so - however - not 1-2 towers but something meaningful.

I am really eager to see Kalypso delivered and delivered well. I dont see why resale in Kalypso should not soon touch 10k if ATS V etc are at 12-13

The flip side I think increasingly the macro environment is quite bad these days.

So everything will move with one eye on that aspect.

We really are not too far away from the turning point Rahul where WT will have premium over other projects rather than the other way round.

It really is a good time for end users to get in now before this flip happens in full steam. Delivery risk is mitigated to a great extent and prices hv still not shot thru

Once solid delivery happens no one will come and sell cheap - esp those with any holding power. You will be able to SEE undervaluation across the road and prices first equalize and then increase for WT (it may simply mean prices fall for other projects while WT stabilises looking at the overall environment)

I hv a firm belief that this will happen - not too far away

CommentQuote
    So some more news on possession - they hv updated their latest construction schedule and are saying Kalypso 1 and 2 will be handed over next month.

Jaypee Greens

Infact u can navigate to the PC area it does say 1, 3, 4, 14 and 18 have been handed over and others are in various stages of finishing

In my mind 1 and 2 looked 2-3-4 months away depending on how passionately they 'sprint-to-the-line', still great to read

In anycase (for obvious reasons :)) I am quite excited

Dinesh bro - Wasn't the Imperial possession expected before kalyspo, surprisingly I didn't see anything on Imperial's status!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    Dinesh bro - Wasn't the Imperial possession expected before kalyspo, surprisingly I didn't see anything on Imperial's status!!

Hey Mate

Thats not right - Kalypso to start first - Imperial to follow (in one go) - and rest of Kalypso to follow

This was always my understanding.

Imperial in 2014 - say 6-7-8 months from now

CommentQuote
    Hey Mate

Thats not right - Kalypso to start first - Imperial to follow (in one go) - and rest of Kalypso to follow

This was always my understanding.

Imperial in 2014 - say 6-7-8 months from now

aah got you.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dinesh....By when next year can we expect Boomerang Club to open?

I haven't still received any membership card from Jaypee for my complimentary membership....though confirmation emails have been sent by them.

Has ayone got any membership card/number till now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "dineshsays

Def welcome as well - Realguru and Digvijay in particular.

For some reason, I see the two missing for last few days from the forum ... :)

Or may be working on the latest list of (unsubstantiated) news!! So will be back soon..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Hi Dinesh....By when next year can we expect Boomerang Club to open?

I haven't still received any membership card from Jaypee for my complimentary membership....though confirmation emails have been sent by them.

Has ayone got any membership card/number till now?

I'll come back. Meanwhile I had a round of golf in Jaypee GN.

I'll post pics soon.

Just bleedin' amazing man.

CommentQuote
  • Forum Mates, I have a query regarding when IFMD will be charged by Jaypee -

1. Most of the PAL,s i have seen, IFMD is charged during offer of Possession?
    2. What do the rules say or there no such guideline that exists and it will be based only on PAL?
    3. Can you all check in your PALs when is this amount charged? I need to know if this is different for different payment plans as in my case it charged with the Plastering and Flooring? Is this incorrect?

I wrote to CRC and their answer was -
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greeting from Jaypee Greens!!!

With reference to your trail mail, We would like to inform you that you had opted for Time Linked Payment plan and as per that IFMD,Maintenance Advance and Social club + subcription charged are to be paid alsongwith the Plaster & flooring demand.

We request you to pay the same as per the PAL(Provisional Allotment Letter).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Forum Mates, I have a query regarding when IFMD will be charged by Jaypee -

1. Most of the PAL,s i have seen, IFMD is charged during offer of Possession?
    2. What do the rules say or there no such guideline that exists and it will be based only on PAL?
    3. Can you all check in your PALs when is this amount charged? I need to know if this is different for different payment plans as in my case it charged with the Plastering and Flooring? Is this incorrect?

I wrote to CRC and their answer was -
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greeting from Jaypee Greens!!!

With reference to your trail mail, We would like to inform you that you had opted for Time Linked Payment plan and as per that IFMD,Maintenance Advance and Social club + subcription charged are to be paid alsongwith the Plaster & flooring demand.

We request you to pay the same as per the PAL(Provisional Allotment Letter).

The onus is on the builder to charge anything at anytime based on the payment plan. No proper guideline. Even if you are paying IFMD at flooring, not much loss as max further 1-1.5 yr will take for the possession there after. So indirectly you are loosing interest for that period compare to the plan where IFMD is deposited at possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi folks, any news/ views on whether this NGT mess about the 10 km radius around Okhla Bird Sanctuary affects Jaypee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krafty
    Hi folks, any news/ views on whether this NGT mess about the 10 km radius around Okhla Bird Sanctuary affects Jaypee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Krafty - from what has been posted - all projects having proper enviromnental clearence are fine.

WT does have that cleared - I remember there was a open link giving public status of projects.

So unless someone has further news - there seems no impact so far. Construction def has not stopped

CommentQuote
  • Are JP properties (in fresh) still investment grade, the new launches ( kb & kristal ) or any of the old project which may still available in fresh does any seem ideal for a short to medium term investment ?
    Question is strictly for investment in fresh from directly JP.
    As per my view
    1. for new launches ( kristal / kb ) the ticket size is huge and investor putting up the money today may get stuck for a long time to find a suitable buyer.
    2. For old non gc side construction has progressed so rapidly in last 6 months that almost 60% is payable upfront. Since buying from JP directly on latest BSP, thr is risk of 10% additional to be paid at possesion on new BSP towards super area increase.

JP definitely should be aware of this by now - had the sales slowed down, but since they have not come up with something new to attract investors contradicts my views. Or there may be very very less inventory left with JP which they have decided they will encash at premium prices.
    Meaning they do not have cash flow issues cutrently ? In other words money coming from existing CLP buyers is enough to keep the construction running.

i want to understand from other members their views on JP's plans for WT noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    Are JP properties (in fresh) still investment grade, the new launches ( kb & kristal ) or any of the old project which may still available in fresh does any seem ideal for a short to medium term investment ?
    Question is strictly for investment in fresh from directly JP.
    As per my view
    1. for new launches ( kristal / kb ) the ticket size is huge and investor putting up the money today may get stuck for a long time to find a suitable buyer.
    2. For old non gc side construction has progressed so rapidly in last 6 months that almost 60% is payable upfront. Since buying from JP directly on latest BSP, thr is risk of 10% additional to be paid at possesion on new BSP towards super area increase.

JP definitely should be aware of this by now - had the sales slowed down, but since they have not come up with something new to attract investors contradicts my views. Or there may be very very less inventory left with JP which they have decided they will encash at premium prices.
    Meaning they do not have cash flow issues cutrently ? In other words money coming from existing CLP buyers is enough to keep the construction running.

i want to understand from other members their views on JP's plans for WT noida.

Last 6-8 months, there is good appreciation in the non_GC side and now the all inclusive price is at-par or better than other near by sectors of noida w/ similar specification. Few projects like LB/LP/ATS OH are commanding higher price because of better finishing/past glory. So going forward the appreciation of any projects will be solely based on the finishing, openness, amenities, specification. The main USP of GC side is huge golf course, may be going fwd it will see higher appreciation when people start realizing the importance of golf course.
    CommentQuote