Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Jaypee staff behave worse than Government department. I am yet to get the receipts for about Rs 48 lacs paid to them. When you go to their office for getting the receipts first they discourage by asking for your identity and misbehaving, then they will make you go there again and again. If you are still not distracted they will tell you that the receipts have been sent by them by post. When you probe further they will tell that the receipts were sent on the address on their record. When you insist on why had they not changed your address they will say that you need to apply again. When you apply there, they will refuse to give acknowledgement. Even their vice presidents namely Mr Anand, Ms Shashi Singh and Mr Ajay Gupta behave like that. These officials are even rude in their behaviour. They will ask for payment but will not provide demand letter in hard copy for which banks insist.

When you tell them that the original receipts were not received by you and were required by banks, they ask for indemnity bond for issuing duplicate receipts. I tried to know the logic of asking for indemnity bond. They say it is their rule.
    Last edited December 18 2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Guys - the Nov updates are available or are being updated now - Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Guys - the Nov updates are available or are being updated now - Cheers
        for all projects?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          for all projects?

It normally takes a few hours to update for all projects - I can see for PC/PH/Krescent/Kalypso/Imperial/Kosmos/Klassic etc. Also updated for Greater Noida

Comment

Thanks for the update. Good progress all over. Keeping my fingers crossed it stays this way.

Comment

Dinesh bhai,

aaj tak wishtown ki sair karne ka mauka nahi mila hain. I wish to take a tour of the the WT, with none other than the foremost authority of the area, you! Tell me if you would like. I would get in touch with you if and when I visit Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                Dinesh bhai,

aaj tak wishtown ki sair karne ka mauka nahi mila hain. I wish to take a tour of the the WT, with none other than the foremost authority of the area, you! Tell me if you would like. I would get in touch with you if and when I visit Noida.

Welcome bro - I'll def take you around if I am free at that time - let me know when you are here.

Comment

Welcome bro - I'll def take you around if I am free at that time - let me know when you are here.
                  thanks

Comment

Help Needed

--
                    GUYS, can any1 suggest what could be the best tower, towers rather, with decent golf view if one has to buy on lower floors, somewhere like before 5th floor.

also which floor has a better layout, 2430 or 2380? 2380 is the one in tower 3 and 4. 2430 is with most towers.

if some one has done an analysis, it would help. looking to buy in resale, and about to close down on a deal.

P.S: high hopes from dinesh, nothing un usual, seeing the way thread respnds

brgds
                    sachin

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
                      --
                      GUYS, can any1 suggest what could be the best tower, towers rather, with decent golf view if one has to buy on lower floors, somewhere like before 5th floor.

also which floor has a better layout, 2430 or 2380? 2380 is the one in tower 3 and 4. 2430 is with most towers.

if some one has done an analysis, it would help. looking to buy in resale, and about to close down on a deal.

P.S: high hopes from dinesh, nothing un usual, seeing the way thread respnds

brgds
                      sachin
                      Which project bro? From the floor sizes I think you are reffering to Kalypso, correct?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X