What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Last 6-8 months, there is good appreciation in the non_GC side and now the all inclusive price is at-par or better than other near by sectors of noida w/ similar specification. Few projects like LB/LP/ATS OH are commanding higher price because of better finishing/past glory. So going forward the appreciation of any projects will be solely based on the finishing, openness, amenities, specification. The main USP of GC side is huge golf course, may be going fwd it will see higher appreciation when people start realizing the importance of golf course.

Golf course can never be important ... It's nicety...it's luxury :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality

Indeed there is importance of golf course. There is sizable end users working in MNCs who aspires to stay in GC side project.
    CommentQuote

Dude - the GC was 60-70% reason I bought into Jaypee WT. Its very very important for me - though I expect I am in minority
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I'll come back. Meanwhile I had a round of golf in Jaypee GN.

I'll post pics soon.

Just bleedin' amazing man.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Awaiting pics bro...thanks
    CommentQuote
    Indeed there is importance of golf course. There is sizable end users working in MNCs who aspires to stay in GC side project.

Indeed speaking for myself, I would not consider investing or living in a run of mill project in noida if it has no USP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Awaiting pics bro...thanks

Sorry just visit the Pictures ki zubaani thread... posted y'day

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Sorry just visit the Pictures ki zubaani thread... posted y'day

Unable to reach that thread on tapatalk. How does one get there if you don't mind telling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Try going here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19884-noida-projects-ki-kahani--pictures-ki-zubani?t=21997

Noida Projects ki Kahani - Pictures ki Jubaani

CommentQuote

but for some people luxury is important :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deser7rose
    but for some people luxury is important :)

I guess people misread my comment....I never said luxury is bad...everybody aspires to lead a luxurious life...and given an option most people will love to get a piece of GC :) But to state it as very important is going a little overboard....Nobody will die if he doesn't have a GC facing house...just my humble opinion :)
    CommentQuote
    I guess people misread my comment....I never said luxury is bad...everybody aspires to lead a luxurious life...and given an option most people will love to get a piece of GC :) But to state it as very important is going a little overboard....Nobody will die if he doesn't have a GC facing house...just my humble opinion :)

Its just the context u said this in.

In this day and age our hierarchy of needs while it hasnt changed much, can, to a degree (atleast the basic levels) be taken for granted.

Hell our bankrupt government is even promising food security to everyone.

Point is food, water etc are more or less settled - our needs hv def become more aspirational.

In the current Noida RE space which is our current frame of reference, luxury, differentiation or some USP is really important just not in the somatic sense which I guess u alluded to

CommentQuote

Mate, the issue with luxury is that it is very short lived. Once you acquire the habit of it, it remains no more luxury but a necessity.

A person who is in habit of playing golf every morning would not see it as luxury but a necessity. He would not die but certainly would be very unhappy by the thought of not living in a GC facing house ;)

GC facing properties are for golf loving people and that is why there is a golf course and not a beautiful garden which could have been equally pleasing to the eyes.
    CommentQuote
    Last 6-8 months, there is good appreciation in the non_GC side and now the all inclusive price is at-par or better than other near by sectors of noida w/ similar specification. Few projects like LB/LP/ATS OH are commanding higher price because of better finishing/past glory. So going forward the appreciation of any projects will be solely based on the finishing, openness, amenities, specification. The main USP of GC side is huge golf course, may be going fwd it will see higher appreciation when people start realizing the importance of golf course.

Rahul - I agree that the non GC side has appreciated in a big way in the last one year but it is still undervalued even when you compare it to an average project in sector 137.
    Projects like LP \ LB \ ATS are far ahead
    Here is a lowdown, if you compare prices now -
    Klassic is about 4500
    Kosmos - 4300
    Supertech ecociti is - 4700
    Exotica Fresco - 5500
    Paras tiera - 5000
    Paramount Floraville - 5000
    Logix Blossom County - 4300

Source - Magic Bricks - Average prices

So in all Kosmos and Klassic still have a long way to GO so stay invested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Rahul - I agree that the non GC side has appreciated in a big way in the last one year but it is still undervalued even when you compare it to an average project in sector 137.
    Projects like LP \ LB \ ATS are far ahead
    Here is a lowdown, if you compare prices now -
    Klassic is about 4500
    Kosmos - 4300
    Supertech ecociti is - 4700
    Exotica Fresco - 5500
    Paras tiera - 5000
    Paramount Floraville - 5000
    Logix Blossom County - 4300

Source - Magic Bricks - Average prices

So in all Kosmos and Klassic still have a long way to GO so stay invested.

you should only compare the all inclusive prices of projects.......i can see u r comparing BSP of kosmos/klassic jaypee projects with AI prices of others (paras,supertech,etc).....BE FAIR!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homelessGuy
    you should only compare the all inclusive prices of projects.......i can see u r comparing BSP of kosmos/klassic jaypee projects with AI prices of others (paras,supertech,etc).....BE FAIR!!

Exactly. Usually extra charge for jaypee is quite high compared to other builders. So all inclusive price of kosmos/klassic is more or less similar to all projects in sec-137 i.e around 4800-5200 (all inclusive)
    CommentQuote