Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 hour ago
8698 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Kalypso

yeah, kalypso. have a few options in 2450 size, and a couple in 2380 size. which floor plan u personally liked? and which tower u feel may get decent golf view keep the bar at 4th floor.

thanks in advance.

brgds
    sachin

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Which project bro? From the floor sizes I think you are reffering to Kalypso, correct?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
      yeah, kalypso. have a few options in 2450 size, and a couple in 2380 size. which floor plan u personally liked? and which tower u feel may get decent golf view keep the bar at 4th floor.

thanks in advance.

brgds
      sachin
      Bro - Kalypso HAS to be the most complex plan that I have seen. Atleast 15-20 variations are there so do understand the project well.

See floors 3, 4, 5 are 4 bhk units. 6 is a 3 bhk with large balcony. Then the normal 3 bhk for a few floors and then the above pattern repeats again.

So low 3 bhk are limited to 1, 2, 7, 8.

The beauty of this is you can physically visit the site and decide by going up - def suggest you do that.

There is virtually no diff between the floor plans.

Tower 3, 4 are Nose less units and have the max frontage and thats where I have bought.

You can look at nose units in 5, 6 as well.

Go there bro - spend some time.

Ps - I had posted GC pics from all floors in Kalypso a few months back and some analysis - have a look there

Comment

kalypso

yeah bro, i am also not shooting eye closed till date i was focussing on 2430, went thr, liked it and all that followed. bt now i came across 2380, which has a diffrnt layout, i wanted some one who has been thr to tell me which they felt was better, so it may help me when i go thr myself. i have been thr a numbr of times, bt never did come across the 2380 layout.

btw, the same flat that kalypso has on the 1st floor, it that 2430 or 2380? the guard says 2365, for some alien reason.

u are true, kalypso has to be the most complex project on earth, restricting it to wishtown would be an under statement. but what i essentially was looking from you was 2380 vs 2450, seeing strange shape of 2380, does it give a compact feeling within?

and upto 4th floor, would tower 3-4 wing unit 2380 be better or nose unit 2430 in tower 9-10, 1-2.

others can also step in ot help the dying man

brgds
        sachin

Bro - Kalypso HAS to be the most complex plan that I have seen. Atleast 15-20 variations are there so do understand the project well.

See floors 3, 4, 5 are 4 bhk units. 6 is a 3 bhk with large balcony. Then the normal 3 bhk for a few floors and then the above pattern repeats again.

The beauty of this is you can physically visit the site and decide by going up - def suggest you do that.

Tower 3, 4 are Nose less units and have the max frontage and thats where I have bought.

Ps - I had posted GC pics from all floors in Kalypso a few months back and some analysis - have a look there

Comment

Guess!

2nd, 3rd and 4th floor in tower 3 and tower 4 would also have 2380, wouldnt they? left wing, i guess.

Comment

yeah bro, i am also not shooting eye closed till date i was focussing on 2430, went thr, liked it and all that followed. bt now i came across 2380, which has a diffrnt layout, i wanted some one who has been thr to tell me which they felt was better, so it may help me when i go thr myself. i have been thr a numbr of times, bt never did come across the 2380 layout.

btw, the same flat that kalypso has on the 1st floor, it that 2430 or 2380? the guard says 2365, for some alien reason.

u are true, kalypso has to be the most complex project on earth, restricting it to wishtown would be an under statement. but what i essentially was looking from you was 2380 vs 2450, seeing strange shape of 2380, does it give a compact feeling within?

and upto 4th floor, would tower 3-4 wing unit 2380 be better or nose unit 2430 in tower 9-10, 1-2.

others can also step in ot help the dying man

brgds
            sachin

The 2380 has better loading to 2450 and is virtually the same unit - the room for the help is the only bit different (very slightly smaller). Apart from that area there is 0 difference

I got the 3/4 wing unit (2380) as there is no Nose in front - so the GC frontage you get is the best - even better than the Nose unit of say 5, 6

I hope you understood that under 4th floor - you only have floors 1 and 2 which are 3 BHK and both give average views. The best ones for such lower floors are those nearest to the GC. So even tower 1 which has poor views - as it stares into tower 10 will give you good views because the grass is in smelling distance.

If you post your options available in Resale - I'll try and rank those

Comment

2nd, 3rd and 4th floor in tower 3 and tower 4 would also have 2380, wouldnt they? left wing, i guess.
              2nd YES

3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th NO

Comment

help again!

shit, i was expecting 3rd and 4th to have 2380 size in tower 3 and 4. what size do 3rd and 4th floor have in tower 3 and 4, if u know?

2nd YES

3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th NO

Comment

shit, i was expecting 3rd and 4th to have 2380 size in tower 3 and 4. what size do 3rd and 4th floor have in tower 3 and 4, if u know?

Even that is not uniform - 3480 or so in 3rd, 4th is slightly smaller, so is 5th, 6th is 2700 odd

And the psf rate for the 4BHKs is slightly higher per what I know

Comment

thnks man, disappointed!

Even that is not uniform - 3480 or so in 3rd, 4th is slightly smaller, so is 5th, 6th is 2700 odd

And the psf rate for the 4BHKs is slightly higher per what I know

Comment

thnks man, disappointed!

Why dont you try UGCC, hv heard resale is bw 6 to 7K and its slow for sure, but once (and IF) ready it would definitely be Laburnum of Noida.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X