Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Which projects in WT have 2 BHKs with best golf views? I guess should not be many?

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      Which projects in WT have 2 BHKs with best golf views? I guess should not be many?

      I think there are a couple of towers in Kalypso 14/15 types. These have 2BHks facing the GC.

      Honestly though they are terrible floor plans not recommended

      PC has a few 2BHKs with reasonable views of the GC - a high one - 8th floor or so - could be could

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        kristal court - urgent

        guys, how much is one getting total discount on kristal court? for some reason 1 have a liking for kristal court. what i noticed at gurgaon ambiance island was the first set of project/apartments were launched at a low price, and as they were fully packed they launched the next set of luxury segment, which is priced at an incredible price, compared to what ambiance island were sold at.

        similarily i feel kalypso is now packed, and 2 year hence if price is 11-12k, kristal would be the same, probably would demand a premium since for kalypso 3bhk one would need to shed away 2.3-4 crore at once, bt for day dreamers like me, i would have to give away half of that to own a better flat than kalypso, what would remain is wait, till then ill somehow manage at my ph4

        p.s: kalypso 2430 would witness an increase in the area, to about 2700 sq ft, at the time of possession, source jaypee marketing senior guy.

        any1 willing to add anything?, more importantly how much discount can one extract from jaypee, for kristal court?

        Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

        I think there are a couple of towers in Kalypso 14/15 types. These have 2BHks facing the GC.

        Honestly though they are terrible floor plans not recommended

        PC has a few 2BHKs with reasonable views of the GC - a high one - 8th floor or so - could be could

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
          guys, how much is one getting total discount on kristal court? for some reason 1 have a liking for kristal court. what i noticed at gurgaon ambiance island was the first set of project/apartments were launched at a low price, and as they were fully packed they launched the next set of luxury segment, which is priced at an incredible price, compared to what ambiance island were sold at.

          similarily i feel kalypso is now packed, and 2 year hence if price is 11-12k, kristal would be the same, probably would demand a premium since for kalypso 3bhk one would need to shed away 2.3-4 crore at once, bt for day dreamers like me, i would have to give away half of that to own a better flat than kalypso, what would remain is wait, till then ill somehow manage at my ph4

          p.s: kalypso 2430 would witness an increase in the area, to about 2700 sq ft, at the time of possession, source jaypee marketing senior guy.

          any1 willing to add anything?, more importantly how much discount can one extract from jaypee, for kristal court?

          Bro - from experience in KB - there is not much discount at all - low single digits. If you do like Kristal the first warning is it has high loading. Second problem is dont expect to have this ready before 5 years. Third you probably will see lower appreciation. I think you should tone it down. There is ALWAYS more premium to something on the ground vs something on paper or there is some other deal sweetner. Fourth, if Kalypso will be revised to 2700 dont for a minute think that this will not be revised to 3000 - but thats later

          What is good - first it is a existing plan of Kalypso made better by adding balconies. Second, it has a fantastic payment plan. Third, unlike Kalypso/Imperial this can bask in the shadow of an existing property and with lesser variables and faster pre-construction appreciation. Fourth, this is being done by L&T. Fifth, CURRENTLY - the BEST tower, tower 3 is being sold

          I know atleast two firms have underwritten this. You should try both and also approach Jaypee direct sales teams. Only when you do create panic in the end - that I am going with X and my cheque is ready, deal to be done in 2 hours that Y wakes up to get better discounts

          Once you are near finalisation, you will find many statements thrown about, we'll get you this and that, make sure you record those on mail and get a return mail.

          All the best!

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            kristal court

            inaugral discount of 90 rupee, and 4-5% odd discount on 2700 sq ft, adds up to abt 13-14 lacs discount up front. also a good opportunity to make up what was lost at kalypso, chances of getting nose units are much brighter here than kalypso resale.

            also the specs are much better, the first floor starts at 3rd, that again is a good push for some1 like me who go for lower floor. 30% payment in the first 1.5-2 years, equates to 60 lacs odds, even if price remains stable here and dont go up a rupee, one still ends up with 20% return in 1.5%, in the most unlikely scenario. when, in 2 years, kalypso reaches 11k, kristal, in all likely scenario, would be 10k, with only 30% payment through. also 18 hole vs 9 hole does make a big difference, the water body right ahead of all floors at kristal compared to green ahead of kalypso.

            few things are definitely in favor of kristal, you are extremely un-biased and professional when it comes to advises and recommendations bt since you own kalypso you would have seen a few more things which aint in papers, like any1 else would, who is eagerly waiting for thr flat to be ready to stay in.

            also i feel kristal being very close to the golf club, may be an additional advantage to boost up the price.


            Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

            Bro - from experience in KB - there is not much discount at all - low single digits. If you do like Kristal the first warning is it has high loading. Second problem is dont expect to have this ready before 5 years. Third you probably will see lower appreciation. I think you should tone it down. There is ALWAYS more premium to something on the ground vs something on paper or there is some other deal sweetner. Fourth, if Kalypso will be revised to 2700 dont for a minute think that this will not be revised to 3000 - but thats later

            What is good - first it is a existing plan of Kalypso made better by adding balconies. Second, it has a fantastic payment plan. Third, unlike Kalypso/Imperial this can bask in the shadow of an existing property and with lesser variables and faster pre-construction appreciation. Fourth, this is being done by L&T. Fifth, CURRENTLY - the BEST tower, tower 3 is being sold

            I know atleast two firms have underwritten this. You should try both and also approach Jaypee direct sales teams. Only when you do create panic in the end - that I am going with X and my cheque is ready, deal to be done in 2 hours that Y wakes up to get better discounts

            Once you are near finalisation, you will find many statements thrown about, we'll get you this and that, make sure you record those on mail and get a return mail.

            All the best!

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Kalypso

              I am not sure if balconies are added while calculating loading or notm bt such golf apartments do deserve balconies, and adding those to the calculation, loading comes out to be 28%. i am calculating the one which is living room specs 31.5*16. tower 11.


              Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

              Bro - from experience in KB - there is not much discount at all - low single digits. If you do like Kristal the first warning is it has high loading. Second problem is dont expect to have this ready before 5 years. Third you probably will see lower appreciation. I think you should tone it down. There is ALWAYS more premium to something on the ground vs something on paper or there is some other deal sweetner. Fourth, if Kalypso will be revised to 2700 dont for a minute think that this will not be revised to 3000 - but thats later

              What is good - first it is a existing plan of Kalypso made better by adding balconies. Second, it has a fantastic payment plan. Third, unlike Kalypso/Imperial this can bask in the shadow of an existing property and with lesser variables and faster pre-construction appreciation. Fourth, this is being done by L&T. Fifth, CURRENTLY - the BEST tower, tower 3 is being sold

              I know atleast two firms have underwritten this. You should try both and also approach Jaypee direct sales teams. Only when you do create panic in the end - that I am going with X and my cheque is ready, deal to be done in 2 hours that Y wakes up to get better discounts

              Once you are near finalisation, you will find many statements thrown about, we'll get you this and that, make sure you record those on mail and get a return mail.

              All the best!

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                bhaiya mota-mota 12-13% loading ka farak hai isme aur klypso mein.
                To paisa to seedha hi 13% chalak gaya na kristal mein

                Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                Bro - from experience in KB - there is not much discount at all - low single digits. If you do like Kristal the first warning is it has high loading. Second problem is dont expect to have this ready before 5 years. Third you probably will see lower appreciation. I think you should tone it down. There is ALWAYS more premium to something on the ground vs something on paper or there is some other deal sweetner. Fourth, if Kalypso will be revised to 2700 dont for a minute think that this will not be revised to 3000 - but thats later

                What is good - first it is a existing plan of Kalypso made better by adding balconies. Second, it has a fantastic payment plan. Third, unlike Kalypso/Imperial this can bask in the shadow of an existing property and with lesser variables and faster pre-construction appreciation. Fourth, this is being done by L&T. Fifth, CURRENTLY - the BEST tower, tower 3 is being sold

                I know atleast two firms have underwritten this. You should try both and also approach Jaypee direct sales teams. Only when you do create panic in the end - that I am going with X and my cheque is ready, deal to be done in 2 hours that Y wakes up to get better discounts

                Once you are near finalisation, you will find many statements thrown about, we'll get you this and that, make sure you record those on mail and get a return mail.

                All the best!

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by neptune View Post
                  bhaiya mota-mota 12-13% loading ka farak hai isme aur klypso mein.
                  To paisa to seedha hi 13% chalak gaya na kristal mein

                  I've told this from day 1 - not changing this stance

                  But - for a medium term investor - risks are low if you want to exit, purely because of the payment plan (Pay 30% now - then sleep for 15-16 months) AND that neighbours will now be up and ready and showcased (Kalypso/Imperial)

                  Plus right now you can cherry pick

                  Again no doubting high loading - I retain that from day 1

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
                    inaugral discount of 90 rupee, and 4-5% odd discount on 2700 sq ft, adds up to abt 13-14 lacs discount up front. also a good opportunity to make up what was lost at kalypso, chances of getting nose units are much brighter here than kalypso resale. [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]<In my opinion, the best units are the noseless wing units, they offer the max frontage. There are only 3-4 such towers. The best tower - Tower 3 is one such tower - it has the longest GC views (you can check the site plan / google earth>[/COLOR]

                    also the specs are much better [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]<?? - Specs are almost identical to Imperial/Kalypso - how do you mean they are 'much better'>[/COLOR], what, the first floor starts at 3rd, that again is a good push for some1 like me who go for lower floor [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]<Look I would definitely advise you to go atelast 7-8 floors if not higher, you dont want to stare into the Kalisto's below you. Though I dont quite understand how starting at 3rd floor really makes a difference. You can choose 5th floor whereas here you would choose 3rd>[/COLOR]. 30% payment in the first 1.5-2 years, equates to 60 lacs odds, even if price remains stable here and dont go up a rupee, one still ends up with 20% return in 1.5%, in the most unlikely scenario. when in 2 years, kalypso reaches 11k, kristal, in all likely scenario, would be 10k [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]<Personally I think this is the best case scenario, I would be more pessimistic than this>[/COLOR], with only 30% payment through. also 18 hole vs 9 hole does make a big difference, the water body right ahead of all floors at kristal compared to green ahead of kalypso. [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]<It makes not an iota of difference. It is exactly the same. The only difference between a 9 hole and 18 hole course in this case is that the length of the fairways is longer in the 18 hole course. But the overall feel from an onlookers standpoint is exactly the same. People may like a water body, people may like the manicured greens - I dont think you bet on something like this. Did one of the brokers feed you this >[/COLOR]

                    few things are definitely in favor of kristal, you are extremely un-biased and professional when it comes to advises and recommendations bt since you own kalypso you would have seen a few more things which aint in papers, like any1 else would, who is eagerly waiting for thr flat to be ready to stay in. [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]<Bro I own Kalypso and Kasablanca (which in many cases is similar to Kristal except 1k more expensive), so I have no real preference of one over other from a personal standpoint>[/COLOR]

                    also i feel kristal being very close to the golf club, may be an additional advantage to boost up the price.<I'll give you this slightly as Boomerang Club really will be a marvel>

                    Responses Inline. Look if I come across as saying dont go for it, I'm not saying that at all. Go for it for the right reasons and set a probable to a toned down expectation set
                    Last edited December 25 2012, 12:31 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Hi Dinesh,

                      Looking at the layout on Jaypee site, Kristal T4 and T5 seems to have better/long view than T3. Am i missing something here?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X