What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deser7rose
    Mate, the issue with luxury is that it is very short lived. Once you acquire the habit of it, it remains no more luxury but a necessity.

A person who is in habit of playing golf every morning would not see it as luxury but a necessity. He would not die but certainly would be very unhappy by the thought of not living in a GC facing house ;)

GC facing properties are for golf loving people and that is why there is a golf course and not a beautiful garden which could have been equally pleasing to the eyes.

Mate,
    Agree to your point to some extent...but wonder how many people out of the ones who have bought on the GC side actually see playing golf as a necessity :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Its just the context u said this in.

In this day and age our hierarchy of needs while it hasnt changed much, can, to a degree (atleast the basic levels) be taken for granted.

Hell our bankrupt government is even promising food security to everyone.

Point is food, water etc are more or less settled - our needs hv def become more aspirational.

In the current Noida RE space which is our current frame of reference, luxury, differentiation or some USP is really important just not in the somatic sense which I guess u alluded to

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dinesh Sir...I get your point...but found it kind of funny...that we were discussing luxury and in the same sentence you brought up the issue of food security bill and basic needs of food and water :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Dude - the GC was 60-70% reason I bought into Jaypee WT. Its very very important for me - though I expect I am in minority

A "tiny" minority...lessor than the population of Bawas:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh a quick question to you, do you know if anything has settled on the disputed pice of land for the peripheral road on the PC/PH/KC side of jaypee. There is a strech of about a couple of hundered meters which was under dispute of acquisition etc. any new about that. I have marked that point in the map.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Dinesh a quick question to you, do you know if anything has settled on the disputed pice of land for the peripheral road on the PC/PH/KC side of jaypee. There is a strech of about a couple of hundered meters which was under dispute of acquisition etc. any new about that. I have marked that point in the map.

All settled - was discussed in the PC thread a few days back

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Any comments on How is the end product finishing quality of Jaypee WT projects compared to others in same price brackets??
    CommentQuote
  • Sachit - while there may be opinions, but I'd say we could wait a few more months for projects to actually be delivered and then comparisons be made
    CommentQuote
  • Latest on Kalypso possession - does look likely they start this year end :)
    -----
    Subject: Fw: Kalypso Court
    Date: 30 August 2013 11:23:02 AM IST
    To:

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

The expected completion date of tower 1 and tower 2 of Kalypso Court is last quarter of 2013 and tower 3 would be 2nd quarter of 2014.

Kindly take a note of the same.

Regards
    XYZ - Team Kalypso
    Customer Response Cell, Jaypee Greens
    +Jaiprakash Associates Limited, Sector - 128, Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar 201304, INDIA
    ' +91 120 4609000 Extn, 3100
    * kalypso@jalindia.co.in Website: Jaypee Greens| Real Estate in Noida, Residential Projects, Properties, Developer in Greater Noida

Note : Kindly update your latest address,email id and contact numbers by submitting proof of address/PAN card/Passport size photograph and the necessary documents.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello friends.. Trying to post this to all jaypee forums, as i want everyone to know what game jaypee is playing with all of us. Jaypee is slowly defrauding all of us by smartly increasing super area by huge amounts at possetion. Please read this article by someone who got possetion for pavilion court along with super area increase of 17%

Dear all,

Visited JP last week to make payment for my flat. It seems they are going to charge Super area increase for all the flats. Please spare a minute as it is a longish email.

It seems to me that their owners and managers are playing this game with a coherent chess strategy which i read as follows and most of you may agree ?

1) Delay informing customer - the flats are being built for last five to three years - they knew how much was super area at the foundation stage which is about 5 to 3 years back. but did not inform customer earlier - As this would have given buyers time to unite and protest and create legal complications for JP and create buzz in the media and exposed them.

2) Release flats for possession one by one and officially inform customers of super area increase only at the time of possession - this will create issue only for few buyers at a time and would help in dividing buyers and all buyers in JP will not come together and they could deal with few customers at a time

3) Pressurize buyer. As possession time is only one month buyer to take possession and arrange for funds they would be under pressure to arrange for funds rather than protesting against JP and taking

4) Confusing buyers: by giving 16% area increase but charging only for 10% - remember ultimately we would be shelling out 10% more for the same house and for sellers market would decide the price for the total house and your overall price will not increase just because you have 16% increased area

So strategy is 1) Devide the buyers 2) deal with one group at a time 3) presurize the buyer and 4) Confuse the buyer 5) and importantly wait and watch how it goes for initial few towers.

We are being taken for a royal ride and being treated as fools. Remember the same Divide and rule formula the british used against us about 100 years back?

We can only deal with 1) Unity 2) Showing concern and support for those buyers who are being offerer possession now e.g Pavillion court buyers now 3) Protesting for and with them 4) being persistent

Remember what happens to Pavillion court buyers would decide the fate for us as it would set precedent. I think Time to act is now (Please note i am not a Pavallion court buyer)

I wonder are we ready for a concerted, long, time taking struggle against a very smart and cunning opponent ? (Unfortunately i have to use this word and i am sad for it having invested life's savings and being treated so shabbily)

What do you think?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Unfortunately ,most of the buyers are investors , would not like to get into litigation .Would be happy to pay 10% extra on booking price and hope to get 16% extra on sale price.
    The ones waiting to shift would not like to jeopardise their plans and get into legal mess.
    Very sad .:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by touchstone
    Unfortunately ,most of the buyers are investors , would not like to get into litigation .Would be happy to pay 10% extra on booking price and hope to get 16% extra on sale price.
    The ones waiting to shift would not like to jeopardise their plans and get into legal mess.
    Very sad .:(

and most of jaypee investor are NRI, so for them get into litigation would cost more than 10% of BSP. its really sad situation and I will also suffer however feel helpless..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "pakapoor
    Hello friends.. Trying to post this to all jaypee forums, as i want everyone to know what game jaypee is playing with all of us. Jaypee is slowly defrauding all of us by smartly increasing super area by huge amounts at possetion. Please read this article by someone who got possetion for pavilion court along with super area increase of 17%

Dear all,

Visited JP last week to make payment for my flat. It seems they are going to charge Super area increase for all the flats. Please spare a minute as it is a longish email.

It seems to me that their owners and managers are playing this game with a coherent chess strategy which i read as follows and most of you may agree ?

1) Delay informing customer - the flats are being built for last five to three years - they knew how much was super area at the foundation stage which is about 5 to 3 years back. but did not inform customer earlier - As this would have given buyers time to unite and protest and create legal complications for JP and create buzz in the media and exposed them.

2) Release flats for possession one by one and officially inform customers of super area increase only at the time of possession - this will create issue only for few buyers at a time and would help in dividing buyers and all buyers in JP will not come together and they could deal with few customers at a time

3) Pressurize buyer. As possession time is only one month buyer to take possession and arrange for funds they would be under pressure to arrange for funds rather than protesting against JP and taking

4) Confusing buyers: by giving 16% area increase but charging only for 10% - remember ultimately we would be shelling out 10% more for the same house and for sellers market would decide the price for the total house and your overall price will not increase just because you have 16% increased area

So strategy is 1) Devide the buyers 2) deal with one group at a time 3) presurize the buyer and 4) Confuse the buyer 5) and importantly wait and watch how it goes for initial few towers.

We are being taken for a royal ride and being treated as fools. Remember the same Divide and rule formula the british used against us about 100 years back?

We can only deal with 1) Unity 2) Showing concern and support for those buyers who are being offerer possession now e.g Pavillion court buyers now 3) Protesting for and with them 4) being persistent

Remember what happens to Pavillion court buyers would decide the fate for us as it would set precedent. I think Time to act is now (Please note i am not a Pavallion court buyer)

I wonder are we ready for a concerted, long, time taking struggle against a very smart and cunning opponent ? (Unfortunately i have to use this word and i am sad for it having invested life's savings and being treated so shabbily)

What do you think?

Regards

Instead of wringing our hands helplessly we ought to unite and take the builder to court.

United we're strong divided we get taken for an expensive 17% ride

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • PLEASE JOIN PROTEST AGAINST INCREASED SUPER AREA IN JP WT on 28th Sep, 1 PM.
    Add your name to list below.

Reminder from: Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida Yahoo! Group

Title: Protest/Meeting at JP WT, Noida - 28th Sep 2013

Notes: Fellow Buyers,

We need to wake up from our deep slumber. Its been months before we met at JP WT.
    JP expectedly turning our dreams into nightmare.

They have offered possession at JP Greater Noida, SPA court and increased the super area without any increase in carpet area. Insult to injury ... They are charging increase super area at current market rates.

Please check out the misery of helpless buyers here (check out for JP Greater Noida Complaints file)

Yahoo! Groups

All the buyers of WT should expect similar treatment at the time of possession.

As JP's financial situation worsens, they going to pass on their debt burden onto us with impunity.

The dream home that we all aspire will turn into financial nightmare ...

Buyers after years of delay .... we have to shell-out 20-25% extra at the time of possession

Time has come for us to unite and oppose these illegal moves by JP .with united voice.

We will protest at JP WT on 28th of September, 2013 at 1 PM.

Please confirm your attendance by adding a record to the following link.

Yahoo! Groups

By September end we will come to know about the fate of Real estate regulatory bill in parliament. We will approach honorable Competition Commission of India CCI otherwise.

Shall we receive 200 attendance confirmations, we will organize the thunderous protest.

Sincerely
    Jaypee Wishtown Noida Buyers Association
    CommentQuote
  • check for Clerical Errors in Payment Plan

Dear Mates,

Please check for clerical errors in Payment plans. In my case the IFMD was charged with Flooring completion where as it is always charged with possession.
    The customer case in the first query brazenly refused to correct it.

It took a personal visit with some samples of evidence of different PAL's with IFMD correctly charged at Possession to make the guy at CRC agree to get this change where as it should have been corrected in the first attempt by email. Jaypee needs to be more sensitive to such requests if it wants to continue to have NRI's on its list of customers.

Please check for such discrepancies and get them corrected.
    CommentQuote
  • Why has everyone stopped posting pictures of the progress on the ground these days?
    CommentQuote