Last updated: 1 week ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by pankaj804 View Post
    Hi Dinesh,

Looking at the layout on Jaypee site, Kristal T4 and T5 seems to have better/long view than T3. Am i missing something here?

Yes - correct. I was wrong on T3. T5 is not as good. Look at the full plan

Id say T4>T3>T5
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

I think there are a couple of towers in Kalypso 14/15 types. These have 2BHks facing the GC.

Honestly though they are terrible floor plans not recommended

PC has a few 2BHKs with reasonable views of the GC - a high one - 8th floor or so - could be could
      tower 12 unit 2 above 9th floor are the best 2 bhk golf view flats in pavilion court , view similar to the nose units.

but unfortunately there are only 4 flats like that.

they have perfect 180 degree view
      "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

these particular floors which i have marked in the picture are perfect views 2 bhk flats.

they are almost as closer to the golf as nose units(3bhk), also there is no side blocking of the views from the nose units unlike other 2 bhk.
        also they face biggest water body in the golf couurse(not so imp, may be)

these two reasons make them so unique 2 bhk flats.

Usually all other second best 2 bhk flats are further behind from golf and have blocked views from sides
        Attached Files
        Last edited December 25 2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

these four flats in 2 bhk category are the best four 2 bhk flats of entire golf side of wishtown,.

extremly lucky if you can get them

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Yes - correct. I was wrong on T3. T5 is not as good. Look at the full plan

Id say T4>T3>T5
            Dear Dinesh Sir
            Would request your input on the following queries

1. What is the total loading on KBA 4 BHK 2250 Sq. Ft

2. Is this an opportune time to move to Orchards 4 BHK and exit KBA?

I am writing this to you, since your wisdom is much higher wrt Jaypee than anybody else here. Will appreciate your response.

Comment

Jaypee Klassic

Hi Guys, I have been following IREF for real lonng and was wondering if any senior could share their views on Klassic duplex flats. Dinesh bhai, I guess I can count on you like numerous members have in the past to give some detailed view about the Klassic project.

Comment

Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
                Hi Guys, I have been following IREF for real lonng and was wondering if any senior could share their views on Klassic duplex flats. Dinesh bhai, I guess I can count on you like numerous members have in the past to give some detailed view about the Klassic project.
                I can try - but Pawan has better first hand info on Klassic / Kosmos.

Duplex units are very few and not many come up for discussion. I've heard folks who own them are very happy about them.

I am very bullish on Klassic / Kosmos current. Structure is very advanced, number of towers are undergoing finishing. Execution risk is very low and the negative overhang of sentiment on a comparitive basis to its peers in my opinion is an opportunity to buy.

All the best

Comment

the only negative abt duplex is that they have room sizes very small , if you are ok with it then they are really good , i had a unit in duplex but switched to simplex because of room sizes only .

Comment

Dear Mr. Pandey,

Welcome to IREF.

The only negative of Klassic Duplex is cramped room sizes. I too agree with Dinesh bro.. for the fact that people/owner are happy with the layout and bought it mostly for end use. it has got nice 3 bhk duplex aroud 1550 sft which is rare to find. However for 4 bhk duplex 2400 add sft has decent carpet area/room sizes.

Another duplex, which i recomend you to look at is KBA 2055 sft 3 bhk which is very spacious. Also, it is better located than Klassic within wishtown.

Be little more elaborate about your requirements in terms of size/budget/time frame/self/Investment. It will help us recomend you in better way.

wish u good luck..

Comment

Hi Dinesh,

Is it true that in Krystal courte, Boomarang membership and golf membership is free.. ?

Also, who are the underwritters of Boomeranf residence, kasablanca and kristal coute?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X