Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
    Simplex towers are also constructing extremely fast. They would be the first ones to get possession. However, when I visited teh Jaypee site, I did check the sample flat in A10 tower and have to admit that the seepage in the toilet and kitchen did worry me. Hope that such stuff is taken care of at teh time of possession as I have been banking on the quality that Jaypee would deliver. After all, if we get a good construction quality then all the delay and teh wait would be worthwhile.
    that sample flat was build when even towers has still some more floor to built and plastering work from outside was not done , so that flat has gone through enough torture so you can not judge the quality based on that.

we need to wait for our actual flat to see the quality .

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
      VAT is 12.5+1.5 i.e. 14% in UP n Service Tax is 12.36% but as ST is charged on 25% of the cost in case of underconstruction flats, hence it is effectively 3.09%.
      But VAT is not applicable to property in UP, right?

Pawankp, do you have floor plan of the dupex in KB? The one on the website is very small, cant read anything!

Comment

No VAT is not applicable. He asked me the rate so i gave it...
        This 3.09% is the only tax on the flats.

Comment

PFA in Zip file as requested..

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          But VAT is not applicable to property in UP, right?

Pawankp, do you have floor plan of the dupex in KB? The one on the website is very small, cant read anything!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pawakp80 View Post
            PFA in Zip file as requested..
            HI All
            therz one more benefit attached to 3 bhk duplex 2055 unit is that the servant quater, toilet and utility area is separate. it is placed in front of the main door beside the lift.THIS IS NOT SHOWN IN THE FLOOR PLAN.
            CHEERS !!!

if some one interested in buying a middle floor, i can sell, price around 4000, swatik tower t4.pm me if interested.

Comment

Dear forum members, what would be the going rate for 3 BHK 1675 sq ft higher floor flat in PH4?

Comment

On recent visit to the sales office, asking about any upcoming launches in 128, GC based properties, brokers are saying that no projects are going to be launched as jaypee has utilized the max FAR, i cannot believe this. DOes anyone think this is true. Such a big township and plan, it has to be really dumb of jaypee to hope of FAR increase and then launch any new property on the remaining GC strip. I am sure they dont want to have vegetable farms in those area. Could there be any thing like PC or Orchards but not as high end as kasablanca or kristal ?

Comment

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
                  that sample flat was build when even towers has still some more floor to built and plastering work from outside was not done , so that flat has gone through enough torture so you can not judge the quality based on that.

we need to wait for our actual flat to see the quality .
                  This makes sense. Fingers crossed for the quality of work. Also, I dont recall but did all the bedrooms have laminated wooden flooring or just the master bedroom?

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Apologies - I thought this was true for open parking (the ruling).

Please can you post the snippet saying closed parking as well (will help a lot of us)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                    Dinesh bhai. I have attached some links for details on the parking space. The very first one is from Akosha. (Consumer Tadka is an initiative by the Akosha Team. Akosha is an online consumer forum (an alternative to consumer court). You can resolve your disputes by registering/filing your complaint online on our website (www.akosha.com).)

Warning: Buying A House, Don’t Pay For The Parking Space-It Is Illegal! | Consumer Tadka

Some more links:
                    Law on Parking Spaces
                    SC Judgement: Builders can't sell open and stilt parking spaces : News Articles
                    Builders violate Supreme Court ruling, charge hefty sums for car park - Times Of India
                    Find out your legal rights on selling car parking slot

I could post so many more links. However, I believe that this is a copy of the hearing. Now, I am not a lawyer but I guess some lawyer can ellborate better if stilt parking is considered a garage or not. As my understanding of the case, the final verdict was that stilt parking cannot be termed as a garage. A garage has to have a roof and three sided walls. Here is the link:

Nahalchand Laloochand P.Ltd. vs Panchali Co-Op.Hng.Sty.Ltd. on 31 August, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                      No VAT is not applicable. He asked me the rate so i gave it...
                      This 3.09% is the only tax on the flats.
                      Thanks guys. I possibly phrased my question in a wrong way. I indeed wanted to know if we had to pay VAT for the property which now stands answered. Thanks.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X