What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sonu, I created a chain mail where i documented verbal assurance for waiver of Interest for almost an year. I just kept replying back on the same chain mail in spite of no responses. I had the receipt for on time payment done by me but HDFC had not disbursed payment to JP due to issues between the two for which i was not responsible. Do you have the receipt???

If You have the receipt of on time payment your job is done... get your interest waived. Escalate to the top boss, insist on speaking to someone senior, or go the accounts team directly, bypass CRC. the accounts office is on the left in front of the ATM if you go straight from the main gate instead of walking to the right for the sales office.

If you don't have receipt of on time payment then unfortunately Jaypee or any builder will not waive off the interest.

Best of luck for getting your interest waived Mate.

Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    My friend if you really want to help please tell me whom to talk to in Jaypee office.

if you think that I did not spend hours at Jaypee office asking them to explain to me my statement of account, I think you are reaching to an unfair conclusion, and I have no idea how you are reaching it. So in a way your comment is not helping at all.

So far, the experience of dealing with personnel at Jaypee office has been awful. May be you could really help and guide me to some sane and intelligent official, who've got a bit of understanding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Sonu, I created a chain mail where i documented verbal assurance for waiver of Interest for almost an year. I just kept replying back on the same chain mail in spite of no responses. I had the receipt for on time payment done by me but HDFC had not disbursed payment to JP due to issues between the two for which i was not responsible. Do you have the receipt???

If You have the receipt of on time payment your job is done... get your interest waived. Escalate to the top boss, insist on speaking to someone senior, or go the accounts team directly, bypass CRC. the accounts office is on the left in front of the ATM if you go straight from the main gate instead of walking to the right for the sales office.

If you don't have receipt of on time payment then unfortunately Jaypee or any builder will not waive off the interest.

Best of luck for getting your interest waived Mate.

Bhai I think there seems to be some miscommunication from my side. Apologies. I have mentioned that I pursued this issue for almost a year, while interest kept on mounting in my statement of account. Then I received a call from my channel partner that if I give them in writing that I will not claim default interest in case of delay of project, they will waive off the interest. That kept me thinking and in order to protect my interest, I paid off the interest "under protest". I simultaneously gave a letter that the payment is under protest.

So question of waiver do not arise. The reason I asked you that if you know someone in Jaypee is just that if someone is willing to listen to reason, I won't have to take the legal course.

Boss one thing which is clear is that there is nothing called policy that exists. They are businessmen and they protect their interest. You have to protect your interest with whatever little means that you have. Which I think is fair.

The context of my post was someone else's post who's got similar issue with jaypee, for some reason, it became advise me kind of a post.
    CommentQuote
  • SP Tulsian of sptulsian.com told CNBC-TV18, "I am taking a very positive view on Jaiprakash Associates for the simple reason that the company has been stuck on its huge debt of about Rs 58,000-60,000 crore and that has been bothering the market a lot. So, the process of asset monetisation will start and probably then people will start talking of the Jaiprakash Power 's assets monetisation which they have also indicated to the extent of about may be Rs 10,000 crore or so. The reason is beacuse this time it will be about Rs 4,000 crore, but the next process can be little higher." "So, taking that into consideration overall the view remains positive, but people are again taking little negative view on the Ultratech Cement because if that is acquired obviously it will be putting pressure on the margin in the near term. As such the cement stocks are not ruling quite well," he said.

SP Tulsian positive on Jaiprakash Associates - CNBC-TV18
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Dear firends
    Looking to sell my 3bhk non golf facing apartment in pavilion court
    can you share some good broker contact details who is doing this job because I dont know who to go through
    thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Hospital add in today's newspaper 9/11

The township part of wish town is gaining some ground...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • they floated this a year also but looks like time to start now
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee has gained more than 50% from the lows of 28 witnessed last month...markets realizing they overdid the correction

CommentQuote
  • Operational by the "end of 2013" is a good news....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    jaypee has gained more than 50% from the lows of 28 witnessed last month...markets realizing they overdid the correction

That is the beauty as well as ugliness of share market.
    And also one of the reason why not to link share market with RE always...
    And also the reason why RE is better investment option than share market... less fluctuation and also most of the time no downwards movement... but sometime phase of breather (or some of us call it stagnancy/ downtrend)..
    CommentQuote
  • What are the pre-verifications required to be carried out for a buyer in Jaypee resale deal...?? Seniors pls advise...
    CommentQuote
  • just checkout the photocopy of pal so that you are assured of login price , unit no and payment plan .
    then have the latest account statement from jaypee so that you are exactly aware of what has been paid till now and if any interest pending on the unit .
    Rest I think is straight forward in jaypee you need to make a draft of 25000 in favour of jaypee and they will issue a noc after that and you can take a appointment for transfer before noc expire and make all the payment on day of transfer and you are good to go .
    CommentQuote
  • What are the prevailing rates of a good location 3BHK unit in lower floors preferably 1st or 2nd in Shaurya Klassic. Any suggestions are welcome
    CommentQuote
  • Klassic-A-10 Finishing works almost completed Handover to FMG will start status upadated on jaypee website , guys be ready for possesion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by susa69
    What are the prevailing rates of a good location 3BHK unit in lower floors preferably 1st or 2nd in Shaurya Klassic. Any suggestions are welcome

4300-4400 min i guess
    CommentQuote