What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kosmos

Hurray. Finally 3 towers are ready for posessions and will be handed over soon, tower 7, 9 and one more. confirmed news from jaypee rep.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajg77
    Hurray. Finally 3 towers are ready for posessions and will be handed over soon, tower 7, 9 and one more. confirmed news from jaypee rep.

Soon? - 3-6 months minimum, this state was at PC 1-4 1 year before actual possession was announced. And really, site and surroundings for Kosmos/Klassic have a ton of things to be done before possession. While I am quite excited - I would tone down any such expectations for 3-6 months (ps - I had visited 7-8 days back)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • also for tower 9, status is showing as handed over for FMG. Any idea what FMG means?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajg77
    also for tower 9, status is showing as handed over for FMG. Any idea what FMG means?

AFAIK - Facilities Management Group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Soon? - 3-6 months minimum, this state was at PC 1-4 1 year before actual possession was announced. And really, site and surroundings for Kosmos/Klassic have a ton of things to be done before possession. While I am quite excited - I would tone down any such expectations for 3-6 months (ps - I had visited 7-8 days back)

Dinesh bhai what about kalypso 1-2. I think even that is looking unlikely this year and should be Q1 at the earliest.
    CommentQuote
  • More confident on Kalypso 1/2 (more 2 than 1) - see the site is in much better condition and the final coat has just started and 90% interiors (lifts, lift lobby etc etc) are done. Adjoining towers also have only finishing work left, admin building is virtually functional, main gate is virtually setup - so 2-3 months - say by end November - they should really give possession for 2 perhaps 1 after after a month or 2.
    CommentQuote
    More confident on Kalypso 1/2 (more 2 than 1) - see the site is in much better condition and the final coat has just started and 90% interiors (lifts, lift lobby etc etc) are done. Adjoining towers also have only finishing work left, admin building is virtually functional, main gate is virtually setup - so 2-3 months - say by end November - they should really give possession for 2 perhaps 1 after after a month or 2.

I agree but I thought that they wont give possession of a tower while work is going on around it. It is still possible to cordon off 1 and 2 Therefore it looks likely that they would give 1 and 2 together rather than deliver 2 and then 1. The call for possession of T2 might come in 2 months before but I think keys will be handed at the same time. The other thing is that Jaypee might be pushing pavilion first as it seems to be the fastest moving project towards completion. Just my 2 cents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    I agree but I thought that they wont give possession of a tower while work is going on around it. It is still possible to cordon off 1 and 2 Therefore it looks likely that they would give 1 and 2 together rather than deliver 2 and then 1. The call for possession of T2 might come in 2 months before but I think keys will be handed at the same time. The other thing is that Jaypee might be pushing pavilion first as it seems to be the fastest moving project towards completion. Just my 2 cents.

The way Kalypso is laid out - it will not be very difficult to cordon of T1/T2 with T3 on the left and the club/shops on the right both towards the GC side and towards the eWay side.

Even the main Road is well laid out, and they are well into doing the landscaping/greens in front i.e. between the towers and the GC (cluster greens)

PC yes - I think T9 and couple others are also 2-3 months away from possession being announced.

I will revisit my overall predictions for WT in a while - but by next year end - if all goes well - we would have seen a HUGE number of units overall being handed over. In terms of end use etc - I retain we may see a trickle in PC in 2013 and many more in 2014. But 2015 will really open the floodgates I feel continuing into 2016 by when most WT projects will have been handed over
    CommentQuote

I will revisit my overall predictions for WT in a while - but by next year end - if all goes well - we would have seen a HUGE number of units overall being handed over. In terms of end use etc - I retain we may see a trickle in PC in 2013 and many more in 2014. But 2015 will really open the floodgates I feel continuing into 2016 by when most WT projects will have been handed over

Fatty milk derivative and sweet sugarcane derivative in your mouth

Aapke muh me ghee-shakkar ;)
    CommentQuote
  • and so should the price also change by 2015/16....kidhar rakhna hai, sochna padegaa
    CommentQuote
    The way Kalypso is laid out - it will not be very difficult to cordon of T1/T2 with T3 on the left and the club/shops on the right both towards the GC side and towards the eWay side.

Even the main Road is well laid out, and they are well into doing the landscaping/greens in front i.e. between the towers and the GC (cluster greens)

PC yes - I think T9 and couple others are also 2-3 months away from possession being announced.

Going by construction speed i feel orchards will slide into 3rd or 4th quater of 2016 for possession. I feel structure completion will be done mid 2015 and another 5 or 6 quaters for posession. A lot of projects like kristal and kasablanca will slide into 2017, even 2018 going by what has been seen so far. What is your take sir?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnthonyGonza
    Fatty milk derivative and sweet sugarcane derivative in your mouth

Aapke muh me ghee-shakkar ;)

Good one!! I am going to plagiarise this one with your permission of course.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Going by construction speed i feel orchards will slide into 3rd or 4th quater of 2016 for possession. I feel structure completion will be done mid 2015 and another 5 or 6 quaters for posession. A lot of projects like kristal and kasablanca will slide into 2017, even 2018 going by what has been seen so far. What is your take sir?

Lets see - if you compare the two pics below - L&T has done 5 floors in 3 months. For B1 say it has 32 floors to go at 10 floors in 6 months - structure should be done in 18-19 months or March - April 2015. Give a few months - so about Q3 2015. Add perhaps a year - year and a half from there - will take it to Q2 - Q4 2016 - absolutely.

Yes - projects like Kristal n Kasablanca you add another year to that (note Kristal is 10 floors less than Orchards and while KB is 35 - it is only 180-200 apartments of mostly repeatable floor plan) - so KB, Boomerang Residency etc are likely Q3-Q4 2017, I doubt we see those being ready before that. Even GI/Krescent are likely in late 2016 as things stand. However - it doesnt change what I said - we will see:

- Small number of projects handed over in 2013 (parts of PC, Kalypso 1-2 towers etc)
    - A lot of projects handed over in 2014 (all of Kalypso, all of Imperial, all of PC, all of PH, all of Klassic, 90% of Kosmos, all of Kalisto, all of Augusta, 50% of Townhomes, 50% of Kingswood Oriental)
    - Again a lot of projects handed over in 2015 (Pebble Court (might even be 2014), Knights Court, Kasa Isles, Kensington Boulevard, Kensington Park, Kensington Heights, Remaining Klassic Shaurya (could be in 2014), Klassic Heights, Klassic ONGC, Remaining townhomes, Remaining Kingswood Oriental)
    - Still a lot of projects handed over in 2016 (Kube, Orchards, possibly some Krescent, some GI)
    - Final handovers of currently launched projects 2017 (Remaining Krescent, Remianing GI, KB, Boomerang Residency, Kristal)

Now what will happen to the currently unlaunched tracts - I cant say - it depends on the scale/profile of the projects as they are launched

Anyhow thats my current reading
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Minimum 5-6 years required from launch to handover for any Jaypee project going by the record so far.
    CommentQuote
  • From end user point of view and also from investor POV, good to be invested on the project which are completing in last phase, considering that all labour and disturbance will be out by that time. However, have negatives also like interest on loan, mainly in DP and sub- vention lolly pops taken earlier
    CommentQuote