What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • News i pciked up from another thread i follow:

I got qmail from lodha about 1% tds .

Good news is lodha is ready to pay 1%tds just we have to give authorization letter to lodha.mere 50000. Baj gaye

It is not your money that you saved.You are under legal obligation to deduct 1% amount of total CV payble to seller ie Lodha and deposit that account in IT dept.

Since you did not deduct that amount , Lodha is depositing that amount (1% from CV received from you)..

It is the purchaser who has to deduct 1 % of CV (payble to seller) and deposit as tax and issue certificate generated online from IT dept.

It is not your money that you saved.You are under legal obligation to deduct 1% amount of total CV payble to seller ie Lodha and deposit that account in IT dept.

Since you did not deduct that amount , Lodha is depositing that amount (1% from CV received from you)..

It is the purchaser who has to deduct 1 % of CV (payble to seller) and deposit as tax and issue certificate generated online from IT dept.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a feeling that Golf course side of WT will be truly livable end of 2014 onwards before that its just a compromise with so much going on around you. Given this i think orchards, kube are pretty smart purchases. Possession to come only once most projects are handed over.

This point is also reflected in the pricing of the projects. If you compare vis a vis ATS 93 A, WT still has 3 to 4 years to go before it reaches that stage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Good one!! I am going to plagiarise this one with your permission of course.

Please go ahead. Thanks for asking and liking :)
    Dinesh does not seem to have liked it
    CommentQuote
    News i pciked up from another thread i follow:

Good news is lodha is ready to pay 1%tds just we have to give authorization letter to lodha.mere 50000. Baj gaye

Jaypee should also provide this service free of charge.

They already have our PAN number - they just have to deposit the TDS for us and provide the numbers for our tax returns

After all we are paying a service tax of some 2-3 Lakhs - there should be some service also
    CommentQuote
  • Well said, Venky.
    CommentQuote
    News i pciked up from another thread i follow:

IMO the basic purpose of the 1%TDS deposit is to lock the transaction so that black transaction is reduced. Later on builder claims this amount from govt. If builder is paying 1% of the demand on behalf of buyer (showing transaction slip) then it's fine. But if the builder is taking black amount and avoid paying 1% TDS then the purpose get defeat. In india, every rule has loophole and indian know how to exploit that. :bab (59): In resale market, how many buyers depositing 1% of the total transaction amount (if above 50 lacs)??
    CommentQuote
  • There is buzz in JP WT Noida group (link below) that possesion is given for 3 towers in Kosmos. Can anybody verify the same, here.

Yahoo! Groups
    CommentQuote
  • As per Jaypee website only status of one tower shows - Hand over to FMG.

Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    There is buzz in JP WT Noida group (link below) that possesion is given for 3 towers in Kosmos. Can anybody verify the same, here.

Yahoo! Groups
    CommentQuote
  • few towers ready for hand over in Kosmos and few in Pavilion Heights.. Things are shaping up now in WT....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    few towers ready for hand over in Kosmos and few in Pavilion Heights.. Things are shaping up now in WT....

which towers of kosmos will ready i have visited 1 week back i have not find any tower of kosmos which will ready before 6 months
    CommentQuote
  • i meant to say in near future, and not immediate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    few towers ready for hand over in Kosmos and few in Pavilion Heights.. Things are shaping up now in WT....

Quest Bhai - I am 100% sure that NO towers in Pavilion Heights are anywhere close to possession right now. Minimum 6-9 months away.

I am 90% sure that no tower (perhaps T9 is somewhat well progressed) in Kosmos also is anywhere close to possession/handover. Unless something dramatic has happened in the last 10 days like JP has employed a fauj 24x7 or something - which I dont think is the way JP thinks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    which towers of kosmos will ready i have visited 1 week back i have not find any tower of kosmos which will ready before 6 months

Visit tower 9 it is inside tower. This tower is ready and also has sample flat at first floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanchit.kapur
    Visit tower 9 it is inside tower. This tower is ready and also has sample flat at first floor.

First floor of KM 9 has floor tiling done also. Just needs to be cleaned up properly. Similar case with floors going up. Somehow, window frames in this tower seemed to be different from the tower i got a flat in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    First floor of KM 9 has floor tiling done also. Just needs to be cleaned up properly. Similar case with floors going up. Somehow, window frames in this tower seemed to be different from the tower i got a flat in.

What differences in Window frames did you notice? Though I have noticed the type of materials used if very inferior.
    CommentQuote