What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not sure about the material. The frame sizes are different. Some 1150 units have the long window split into two where one can fit in a window ac head in the lower window and some of them have a longish rectangular window. Need to recheck this but that is the impression i got after seeing some unfinished walls....
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any lawyers on this forum?
    could anyone share an analysis of what impact, the new real estate regulatory bill will have on the increase in super area being announced by various builders?

Sent from my Tablet S using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Are there any lawyers on this forum?
    could anyone share an analysis of what impact, the new real estate regulatory bill will have on the increase in super area being announced by various builders?

Sent from my Tablet S using Forum Runner

Is the RE Bill retrospective in nature?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "dineshsays

I hope so. But don't know for sure.
    Seeking to find out...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    I hope so. But don't know for sure.
    Seeking to find out...

Hmmmm.....only a very few choice aspects may be so.

Imagine ASY having to pay villagers 4 times the price of prior transactions

CommentQuote
  • True . That would be tough

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hmmmm.....only a very few choice aspects may be so.

Imagine ASY having to pay villagers 4 times the price of prior transactions

I think what you are referring to ( reg. Payment of 4 times the price) is in the land acquisition bill and not in the RE bill. You may be right only certain provisions of the RE bill may apply to existing projects or existing BBA, if at all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Yes. But capped to 5 years. Wont apply to any land parcel the acquisition for which was completed 5 years before.

CommentQuote
  • So this land for Jaypee WT... was it acquired 5 years ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Once this chip facility comes to Noida, it will be a huge push for the region and a sort of a game changer if Akhilesh and his Govt doe not screw this up.

Jaypee is part of this consortium so no prizes for guessing that it will structure this around its RE business model to give maximum benefit to its projects and its investments.

As Karnataka dithers, Rs 50,000 crore chip fabs may go to Gujarat and Noida - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • "Fabs indeed require huge amounts of high quality water and power, and any state that hosts them will be expected to significantly subsidize such resources, because no fab can hope to compete globally and become profitable in the absence of government support."

Government in UP will only support if........ :-)
    CommentQuote
  • yes bro..offcourse it was acquired more than 5 years ago at least for the WT Noida land parcel...2007 mein toh projects bhi launch hone shuru ho gye the ;)

Originally Posted by Aviral79
    So this land for Jaypee WT... was it acquired 5 years ago.
    CommentQuote
  • OK so one less thing to worry about... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    OK so one less thing to worry about... :)

JP land is 100% clear - clear cut SC Ruling. Even farmers dont hv any interest. I met a leader who plays in Noida GC - even he said he was targeting 100 parcels but not the JP one.

Venky bhai ne ruling bhi daali thi. Aparently NA n JP contested this together (as this was compensation by NA for JP for YEW etc)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Once this chip facility comes to Noida, it will be a huge push for the region and a sort of a game changer if Akhilesh and his Govt doe not screw this up.

Jaypee is part of this consortium so no prizes for guessing that it will structure this around its RE business model to give maximum benefit to its projects and its investments.

As Karnataka dithers, Rs 50,000 crore chip fabs may go to Gujarat and Noida - The Times of India

since i work for semiconductor companies the time i started working , I can say one thing this will be huge for people working in semiconductor companies and second thing it willl be huge for our import getting reduced to few billion $ and close to 50 billion $ by 2020 .
    CommentQuote