Last updated: 6 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by pankaj804 View Post
    Hi All,

Just wanted to share my recent experience with Jaypee customer care. I booked my PH4-3BHK unit in 2009 on down-payment plan(got down-payment and broker discount on BSP) . My deal was pretty good because they also agreed to charge all extra charges (including car parking, IDC, IFMD etc) at the time of possession.

My project delivery date per PAL is June/2012 ( per Jaypee's current estimate it's June/2014 now). I spoke to Jaypee customer Care in November/2012 and expressed my desire to convert to Construction linked plan (if it’s in my favor). I requested them to help me with the calculation and suggest the better plan for me. Frankly speaking, I was thinking they would come back with suggestion to stick with my down-payment plan OR some sort of plan which will not be purely in favor of me.

They took about 4-5 days and came back with the calculation which showed interest earned @12% on against the amount I gave to them in 2009 as part of the down-payment plan. To my surprise, they were very honest in the calculation and suggested me to convert to the construction linked plan. They also honestly told me that my interest amount will keep earning the interest and at the time of possession I might not owe any amount to them (or better, they might owe me). They also assured me that no service tax will be charged since I paid them the entire amount in 2009.

They upfront told me, it might take about 2-3 months to get the final amendment letter. Today I got the amendment letter (after about 2 months) for the construction linked plan.

I am not sure how many builders actually have this kind of Ethics, but I must say I am really very pleasantly surprised and impressed. There are negatives like delay, poor customer service etc. but this kind of honesty/ethics should surely be applauded.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I have had similar, may even better experience dealing with Jaypee over the past few months. I would love to name the person I was dealing with but I shouldn't to maintain their privacy. Simply put, they exceeded my expectations. I thought quite low of CS we receive from builders but this was quite the opposite. I was a bit uncertain before putting my money in a delayed project but I couldn't be happier now.

Comment

Dear Senior Members,

With Jaypee projects picking up speed, I am planning to invest in Jaypee with the purpose of self-use (appreciation is also a criteria)..
      There are so many projects in Jaypee and I am confused where to invest.
      My budget is 40-45 lacs for a 2 BHK flat, and can wait for 1.5 to 2 years for possession. (staying on rent, so asap).

Please suggest which projects should i look into and which will be a better option resale or direct buy.

Your inputs on the following would be extremely valuable and will help me to make a decision.
      - No. of towers in the project
      - Open space/ view - too cramped etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AnkurV View Post
        Dear Senior Members,

With Jaypee projects picking up speed, I am planning to invest in Jaypee with the purpose of self-use (appreciation is also a criteria)..
        There are so many projects in Jaypee and I am confused where to invest.
        My budget is 40-45 lacs for a 2 BHK flat, and can wait for 1.5 to 2 years for possession. (staying on rent, so asap).

Please suggest which projects should i look into and which will be a better option resale or direct buy.

Your inputs on the following would be extremely valuable and will help me to make a decision.
        - No. of towers in the project
        - Open space/ view - too cramped etc.
        Friend - at this budget you may only get something in Kosmos. It is currently a good offer as it is near RTM and should give good appreciation as it catches up to its peers.

In my opinion, post a question in the Kosmos thread and you will get a good reply there.

Comment

Originally posted by ansh09 View Post
          Thanks for sharing your experience. I have had similar, may even better experience dealing with Jaypee over the past few months. I would love to name the person I was dealing with but I shouldn't to maintain their privacy. Simply put, they exceeded my expectations. I thought quite low of CS we receive from builders but this was quite the opposite. I was a bit uncertain before putting my money in a delayed project but I couldn't be happier now.
          Ditto When I went in to buy a flat in resale, there were many people queued up for flat transfer so it seemed unlikely that our number will come on that day and the seller and his wife came from delhi... My wife and seller's wife asked the lady doing transfer if that can be done today so being girl I guess she agreed. But impressive part was that the lady did check all the documents herself, every single one of them, made sure all the signatures are done in front of her, double checked all the calculations.... Even in Govt offices, no1 follows that much processes but end of the day, it is for seller and buyer's safety as JP is not benefiting anything anything from all of this... I am deeply impressed !!!

All people who put their comments about other builders and JP should at least visit their office once and just see the difference in magnitude between a small builder and them and not just rely on their broker who interest are obviously vested..

Comment

Originally posted by asingla View Post
            Ditto When I went in to buy a flat in resale, there were many people queued up for flat transfer so it seemed unlikely that our number will come on that day and the seller and his wife came from delhi... My wife and seller's wife asked the lady doing transfer if that can be done today so being girl I guess she agreed. But impressive part was that the lady did check all the documents herself, every single one of them, made sure all the signatures are done in front of her, double checked all the calculations.... Even in Govt offices, no1 follows that much processes but end of the day, it is for seller and buyer's safety as JP is not benefiting anything anything from all of this... I am deeply impressed !!!

All people who put their comments about other builders and JP should at least visit their office once and just see the difference in magnitude between a small builder and them and not just rely on their broker who interest are obviously vested..
            That is one thing in Jaypee - you feel safe there. Like a govt office.

While I feel they are nowhere near as efficient as other builders or as nice to customers, you do feel safe.

Other builders (not all) sweet talk you, give you verbal assurances from glitzy sales women, make you sit in an outer office where the person interacting with you shows super efficiency - and they take your big fat cheque and say bye bye to you with a big fat smile on their face.

And if you have a suspicious nature, you leave wondering if it is all superficial and whether you have to wave your money good bye. And how big or efficient or systematic their back office is - do they even keep your files properly? Is their super efficiency just a way to part you from your money like ICICI bank? Will they construct the shell and take 90% payment and vanish? Or not construct at all - just dig holes in the ground, take 30% and vanish?

Jaypee is big and slow but doesnt give to that fly by night feeling.

Of course, there are some builders who take your booking cheque and treat you like dirt. IREF has I think exposed most of these type of builders. Supertech comes to mind here - they had a great sales office in sector 93 but once you booked, they sent you to their other office - rude and unpleasant people.

If you have booked, you are hooked.
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Dear Asingla/Venky are you saying there is distress sale is going on in JP and hence long queues ..people in some projects under the assumption that there project will never kick off orprogress further ...pls advice

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                That is one thing in Jaypee - you feel safe there. Like a govt office.

While I feel they are nowhere near as efficient as other builders or as nice to customers, you do feel safe.

Other builders (not all) sweet talk you, give you verbal assurances from glitzy sales women, make you sit in an outer office where the person interacting with you shows super efficiency - and they take your big fat cheque and say bye bye to you with a big fat smile on their face.

And if you have a suspicious nature, you leave wondering if it is all superficial and whether you have to wave your money good bye. And how big or efficient or systematic their back office is - do they even keep your files properly? Is their super efficiency just a way to part you from your money like ICICI bank? Will they construct the shell and take 90% payment and vanish? Or not construct at all - just dig holes in the ground, take 30% and vanish?

Jaypee is big and slow but doesnt give to that fly by night feeling.

Of course, there are some builders who take your booking cheque and treat you like dirt. IREF has I think exposed most of these type of builders. Supertech comes to mind here - they had a great sales office in sector 93 but once you booked, they sent you to their other office - rude and unpleasant people.

If you have booked, you are hooked.
                dear venky,
                appreciate ur posts..
                yes JP has produced good products n has a brand name but unfortunately for us buyers it doesnt show in the resale price. 3C quotes much higher (though its closer to completion).
                [B]My simple question is : what rates can we see in kosmos on possession n later 3 yrs after possession???

Comment

Originally posted by anandmukesh View Post
                  Dear Asingla/Venky are you saying there is distress sale is going on in JP and hence long queues ..people in some projects under the assumption that there project will never kick off orprogress further ...pls advice
                  ???????????????

Originally posted by pacman View Post
                  dear venky,
                  appreciate ur posts..
                  yes JP has produced good products n has a brand name but unfortunately for us buyers it doesnt show in the resale price. 3C quotes much higher (though its closer to completion).
                  [B]My simple question is : what rates can we see in kosmos on possession n later 3 yrs after possession???
                  I think prices in 3C will always be higher than Kosmos. Because it has built its brand value and it will always be higher than JP now. So a 20% price difference between 3C and JP Kosmos will be maintained in future also. i.e 3C 5000 means Komsos 4000 etc.

Kosmos will command better valuation than second rate builders, who currently are getting same or better valuation than JP. That is all one can expect. So if Today Ridge and NDA flat at 135 is at 4000, Kosmos will be 10% higher at 4500 etc.

Same versus sector 137 projects also - maximum 5% differential with 137 projects (since metro will be there in sector 137) i.e. Kosmos will be 5% less than similar apartment in sector 137.

(Project a similar differential into the future i.e 5% and 10%)

In extreme long term of 15 years hold, prices will depend on maintenance and how systematically society is running. That will make all the difference.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by anandmukesh View Post
                    Sir its just the mismatch between the workforce JayPee has put up on transfer than the volume of projects they have ... I could see only one counter for all 1200 acre projects but I could be wrong in that... if so many people are selling than equal number of them are buying and I see a clear rise in Demand in JP projects as since last few days I am getting at least one call from broker per week with some increased offer.. Not sure what has changed though as i don't think KBA would have progressed much since I have invested in that...

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                      ???????????????

I think prices in 3C will always be higher than Kosmos. Because it has built its brand value and it will always be higher than JP now. So a 20% price difference between 3C and JP Kosmos will be maintained in future also. i.e 3C 5000 means Komsos 4000 etc.

Kosmos will command better valuation than second rate builders, who currently are getting same or better valuation than JP. That is all one can expect. So if Today Ridge and NDA flat at 135 is at 4000, Kosmos will be 10% higher at 4500 etc.

Same versus sector 137 projects also - maximum 5% differential with 137 projects (since metro will be there in sector 137) i.e. Kosmos will be 5% less than similar apartment in sector 137.

(Project a similar differential into the future i.e 5% and 10%)

In extreme long term of 15 years hold, prices will depend on maintenance and how systematically society is running. That will make all the difference.

Venky sir, I think it's too simplistic to make all these calculation, as according to me, it will all boil down to how well 3C/ JP maintain their campus as 3C does have better location but that is offset by the over all JP township advantage.. It is yet to be seen that how well JP will pull that out but if you go in blore, the big township like JP (Where the amazon campus is) out scores others in a big big way

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X