Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by asingla View Post
    Sir its just the mismatch between the workforce JayPee has put up on transfer than the volume of projects they have ... I could see only one counter for all 1200 acre projects but I could be wrong in that... if so many people are selling than equal number of them are buying and I see a clear rise in Demand in JP projects as since last few days I am getting at least one call from broker per week with some increased offer.. Not sure what has changed though as i don't think KBA would have progressed much since I have invested in that...
    I think they need to increase the resource now , jaypee resale has been picked in past 3 months .

    Reason:
    wishtown was always selling in good volumes but resale was not happening as most of the people don't want to get in hassle of resale as fresh inventory was available all the time .
    Now with almost zero inventory in any mid segment project price are also zooming even with out any construction and you see resale transaction happening more .
    Now people want to take the flat in jaypee but they don't have a choice so resale is moving forward and once there is a confidence building mechanism happening in midsegment project like klassic and kosmos possession hapeening and society comes up well then these prices will fly similar to other builders like 3C.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Kasablanca and kristal

      Guys, does some one have an idea of the ceiling height at kasablanca/kristal court? since they would have vrv tech, ceiling height should be abt 10 ft at least, or wouldnt it?

      Dinesh, since you have bought at KB you would have definitely inquired these things which we tend to ignore. can you throw some light on it?

      also for the podium of 2 floors, what would be the height of the podium? would it be the same as that of a floor, or more/less?
      work of podium is to cover the view which would have othrwise got blocked due to villas infront of the two projects.

      kristal could have 00 and 01 floor on hold, which would probably be used for mailing room, common area, security guard etc etc, does KB have 2 floors for the same, or is it one as is the case at kristal court.

      any one else who has an idea is equally welcomed.


      brgds
      sachin


      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Friend - at this budget you may only get something in Kosmos. It is currently a good offer as it is near RTM and should give good appreciation as it catches up to its peers.

      In my opinion, post a question in the Kosmos thread and you will get a good reply there.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
        Guys, does some one have an idea of the ceiling height at kasablanca/kristal court? since they would have vrv tech, ceiling height should be abt 10 ft at least, or wouldnt it?

        Dinesh, since you have bought at KB you would have definitely inquired these things which we tend to ignore. can you throw some light on it?

        also for the podium of 2 floors, what would be the height of the podium? would it be the same as that of a floor, or more/less?
        work of podium is to cover the view which would have othrwise got blocked due to villas infront of the two projects.

        kristal could have 00 and 01 floor on hold, which would probably be used for mailing room, common area, security guard etc etc, does KB have 2 floors for the same, or is it one as is the case at kristal court.

        any one else who has an idea is equally welcomed.


        brgds
        sachin
        KB is 10 foot - thats for sure. Kristal not 100%.

        The podium is for parking/Services. Not sure they are doing UB/LB in KB.

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          There Was a hold earlier for tower 5 and tower 15 in Kasa Isles..Can anyone please let me know what was the reason for hold and is it safe now to buy resale in these two towers??

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            received following message on buyers yahoo group.

            From:>
            To: Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida@
            Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 10:53 PM
            Subject: [Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida] (20+1=21) Jaypee Wishtown - Infrastructure Readiness update - 19th Jan 2013

            Fellow buyers. I visited Wishtown today ..... Was hearing about infrastructure preparedness for long time .... I was shocked to see the progress of Electric Substation - Water treatment plats - sewerage treatment plats etc. I don't think it will be ready in next 2 years .... I have taken the pics ... pls have a look.

            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...22016/pic/list

            I also took pics of various projects - mostly panoramic as it gives clear idea how the projects are progressing .... nothing to write too much about .... sad story.

            I don't think, one can think of start living in wishtown before 3 years ...

            Guys, pls wake up. We need to pressure JP to speed up the construction work. Requesting all to join the 9th March, 2013 protest ... pls add record to the link below - increase counter in the subject and let everybody know.

            Yahoo! Groups

            Gravely concerned,

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              bro's i have an offer for 4200 for my duplex unit in jaypee ....do u think its a good price to exit ?

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                duplex

                which project is it in? and what size do you have? also pls mention the floor, if its decent, i would be interested as well.



                Originally posted by gauravjeet2181 View Post
                bro's i have an offer for 4200 for my duplex unit in jaypee ....do u think its a good price to exit ?

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  There has been talks about increase in super area at the time of possession for most of the projects. I have few questions/observations about the same.

                  Would Jaypee pay the late penalty fee on the super area mentioned in the PAL or on the super area at the time of possession?
                  Does not any builder in Noida have to get the approval from Noida Authority if they have to increase the super area? I came to know of it in one property show. So, if thats the case then would Jaypee have some documentation to show to their customers or better still are they obliged to show such documents?

                  Any one has any idea on the same.

                  Additionally, I was reading in a 3C blog that one of their project which has been delivered (phase 1) has had a super area increase of only 5 to 6 square feet for a 2 bhk. Now, that seems ethical from teh builders end for sure. However, since Jaypee faces stiff competition from 3C, do you guys think that this would add pressure on Jaypee not to increase super area superficially? After all, they have more land bank to sell than 3C in Noida. What are your opinions on this?
                  I also read as to how lots of people were pleased with the 3C quality in the blog. Some Jaypee followers were busy comparing Jaypee against 3C there while I wondered why was the 3C good quality hurting them. This would only add pressure to Jaypee to deliver better than 3C which I believe they would. What say seniors?
                  There was also lots of talk about the 3C club and how big it was. Unfortunately, so far Jaypee has not shown any transparency reagrding their clubs for their projects and teh club facilities. Does anyone have any idea or has heard anything from Jaypee regarding this?
                  By the way, I am invested in Jaypee and not 3C and am an end user and no broker,etc .

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

                    Any senior member has any responses to the above query. Guess one's already answered about super area increase.

                    Dinesh bhai, can you please respond and waiting for you to analyze Klassic A1 tower too.

                    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
                      There was also lots of talk about the 3C club and how big it was. Unfortunately, so far Jaypee has not shown any transparency reagrding their clubs for their projects and teh club facilities. Does anyone have any idea or has heard anything from Jaypee regarding this?
                      .
                      Pandeyji, someone has posted the club house layout of Orchards in Orchards thread. Plz refer that....

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X