Last updated: 6 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
    Any senior member has any responses to the above query. Guess one's already answered about super area increase.

Dinesh bhai, can you please respond and waiting for you to analyze Klassic A1 tower too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Pandey Sir can u pls remind me what was due. Can you post the link to get context, I will come back.

Yes 3C has shown excellent restraint and been quite ethical in not increasing super area.

Jaypee has not only delayed, they have been greedy in looking at 15-16% increases per recent reports.

3C has shown a good account of ethics, customer centricity, corporate governance - while Jaypee has not displyed these qualities.

Quality and good concept (township)/ features and clear land titles /lower FAR are some redeeming aspects.

But all in all 3C has def come out with heads held high. (There is a lot of delay there as well for example LB has a LOT of work before project complete. LP seemed over 2+ years overall - so they are no saints either) but overall I think they have really established themselves in the relatively-good-trusted-builders-you-wouldnt-lose-sleep-over kind of builders 'safe' legue.

Infact I saw great progress in 'Delhi 1' yesterday. That will propel them into a different legue in my mind.

Jaypee could hv redeemed themselves but they chose not to.

Comment

I was at the meeting with two of my relatives who have also invested in JP. The answers to most questions were satisfactory and the atmosphere was congenial.
      It became heated at soon as the question of super area increase came up. JP has decided to increase super area by around 10% for all the older projects .The justification they gave was that the older projects have very less loading ( 20-25 %) and the industry norm is 30-35 so what they were doing was just aligning themselves with what they called was the prevalent practice that was being followed by all builders in the NCR.

I have 2 flats in PC. One was bought in oct, 2008 in CLP (2 BR) and the second one was bought by my wife in july 2012 in 50-50 plan(2 BR). I was going through the PAL of both with a fine toothed comb last night. here are my discoveries..
      1) The oct. 2008 PAL has no mention about the possibility of super area increase during possession.
      If JP increases my super area then i'm going to fight tooth and nail. I feel i have a strong case.
      2) The oct. 2008 PAL shows 3 balcony's i.e in both bedrooms and drawing room.
      Only 2 balcony's now . So my carpet area has decreased due to one less balcony.

The new PAL clearly states that area is expected to increase by 7-10% during possession(Mentioned in the map , look at the bottom). It also shows only 2 balcony's in the flat.
      There is no point in going to court or crying if jaypee increases area by upto 10% i.e if your PAL clearly mentions that it is a possibility. JP has you hook , line and sinker. Best is to grin and bear it , i don't think our lame government and or courts can do anything if it is clearly mentioned in the PAL.

However if your PAL does not mention the possibility of increase, then i feel you should not buckle under pressure and be ready to fight JP. I'm ready to fight it out in court ( For my flat bought in oct, 2008) ,please join me if you are in the same boat. Anyone else here who bought in 2008 or 2009??

I feel kasablanca and kristal won't have a increase in super area coz they already have a loading of 35%. any more would be unjustifiable. If your project has loading of around 25% then be ready for it to increase by 10%.
      if anyone has any queries , feel free to put them to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mayanknoida View Post
        I was at the meeting with two of my relatives who have also invested in JP. The answers to most questions were satisfactory and the atmosphere was congenial.
        It became heated at soon as the question of super area increase came up. JP has decided to increase super area by around 10% for all the older projects .The justification they gave was that the older projects have very less loading ( 20-25 %) and the industry norm is 30-35 so what they were doing was just aligning themselves with what they called was the prevalent practice that was being followed by all builders in the NCR.

I have 2 flats in PC. One was bought in oct, 2008 in CLP (2 BR) and the second one was bought by my wife in july 2012 in 50-50 plan(2 BR). I was going through the PAL of both with a fine toothed comb last night. here are my discoveries..
        1) The oct. 2008 PAL has no mention about the possibility of super area increase during possession.
        If JP increases my super area then i'm going to fight tooth and nail. I feel i have a strong case.

The new PAL clearly states that area is expected to increase by 7-10% during possession(Mentioned in the map , look at the bottom). It also shows only 2 balcony's in the flat.
        There is no point in going to court or crying if jaypee increases area by upto 10% i.e if your PAL clearly mentions that it is a possibility. JP has you hook , line and sinker. Best is to grin and bear it , i don't think our lame government and or courts can do anything if it is clearly mentioned in the PAL.

However if your PAL does not mention the possibility of increase, then i feel you should not buckle under pressure and be ready to fight JP. I'm ready to fight it out in court ( For my flat bought in oct, 2008) ,please join me if you are in the same boat. Anyone else here who bought in 2008 or 2009??

I feel kasablanca and kristal won't have a increase in super area coz they already have a loading of 35%. any more would be unjustifiable. If your project has loading of around 25% then be ready for it to increase by 10%.
        Any area increase without change in carpet area has to be justified by way of sharing calculations, can't do it without disclosing the basis of loading..., similarly even if the PAL is silent, justified loading shall be payable..., so please unite and ask for calculation/basis of loading...,

Comment

Did u check or get the prevelant BBA? THAT is the legal document bro. PAL is riddled with words like approximate/tenative etc.

Sorry to say - unless we have a CCI 'one-sided' agreement (like the DLF Belaire case), we hv limited standing. Obviously legal counsel will say better.

I am invested in KB and 'telling' you. KB/Kristal etc area (super only) WILL increase. Its there 2-3 places in the PAL.

Who is to say standards then will not be 45%?

Another legal stand could be NA approving a similar 15% FAR increase - why/how was that approved. Again similar to shooting in the dark.

I am not positive but will be very very happy to be proved wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
            Any area increase without change in carpet area has to be justified by way of sharing calculations, can't do it without disclosing the basis of loading..., similarly even if the PAL is silent, justified loading shall be payable..., so please unite and ask for calculation/basis of loading...,
            I am sure jaypee had made the calculations accordingly , i'm sure they will share it with us during possession time.

Comment

I am sure jaypee had made the calculations accordingly , i'm sure they will share it with us during possession time.
              Then u cant help it sir...., in-fact nobody can....

Comment

Easy as pie as they say.

Sorry for sounding negative, I really am - I will be more impacted than most of you but its our damn RE rules/lack of that are to be blamed.

We NEED a regulator like SEBI/IRDA. Without that we are really morsels for wolves.

Comment

Well , let's see how it goes .. PC initial towers will be offered for possession in a month or two. Situation will be clear by then. Then we shall all have to decide whether to go down screaming and punching or bend over backwards and let JP screw us ...

Comment

It is very difficult for end user to get that amount of money at possession time so quickly..This is a big blow for me as well...will have to plan accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
                      Then u cant help it sir...., in-fact nobody can....
                      Look there is enough material to fight on paper and off paper against any unjustified demand by 50k company...jaypee is arrogant since they are 50k company and they believe enough legal resources to just keep buyers at awe.

answer to that is a collective action by sizable number of buyers who are ready to devote time and some resources to take them on.

Having said that...unless there is an official communication of increase, question of any action or help does not arise.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X