What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Is Kettle calling the pot black?

To me they are all black and no one builder is any better than the other... Sorry to say but It's only our personal egos to say that my builder is better than the others...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Well - I'd say they are all within various scales of grey - some more black than others.

Semantics aside, I fully take your point. Builders are in the business of making money, some more dramatically and potentially more unethically than others.

Trying to classify builders on degrees of ethics is a ridiculous/pointless exercise, apart from knowing basic previous delivery records and how your project is currently being done up.

Its almost foolish to say anyone is a saint or doesn't want to prosper within the loose implementation (and definition) of rules/laws pertaining to RE in India.

The thing is - unless you are capable of bringing widespread change - you enter speculative RE purchasing (viz. before RTM) - at your own damn risk. Its upto you to analyse the risk - very very thoroughly AND then HOPE to be lucky.

JP has moneymaking intentions or TATA has those etc are damn idiotic things to discuss. Wake up and smell the coffee - they are no saints - they are doing business AND doing business within the current shambles of Indian RE laws.

Discussing which builder is more saintly than the other is a sheer exercise in futility and frankly is idiotic to even argue about.

You want to purchase a house - do it on the basis much more discernable factors:

- Plan
    - Orientation
    - Quality
    - Material Used
    - Floor Height
    - Density
    - Distance from key amenities

etc etc
    CommentQuote
  • While deciding which builder is more ethical/unethical may be difficult, I think builder reputation is one of the key factorsin decision making in purchase of UC property. The buyer is essentially relying on the various promises of the builder- to deliver possession within the timeline at the agreed price and with the promised specifications. With the unequal bargaining power and the one sided BBA, the buyer as a risk mitigation measure can only rely on builder reputation. Quality, material used etc. Are not known at the time of initial booking unless one is purchasing a semi constructed property. Even if known, it is very difficult for an average buyer to adequately judge it exception being buyers who have some professional qualifications in this sphere.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys.. I have received the demand notice for my Unit in Klassic Shaurya Project .. JayPee has provided the details for deducting 1% TDS from the demand .. Its in the 'Address Updation Request & TDS@1%JIL.doc' attachment . One thing I am not sure about is that 1 % TDS should be deducted from Amount Due ( which DOES NOT include taxes and interest ) or should it be deducted from Total Payable Amount ( which includes all the taxes and interest .. or in other words the total amount which we pay to builder generally ) .. Has anyone in this forum made the payment after deducting the 1% TDS .. ? Will appreciate any help in this matter ..

Thanks in Advance ..
    CommentQuote
  • Its on bsp only..exclude ST

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Why are so called "experts" like Prop Equity's Sameer Jasuja or likes on The Property Show at NDTV biased against Jaypee WT properties??
    Ever noticed if a caller on their show says he has shortlisted a Jaypee WT project, though they are unable to find any negatives in his choice their experts cleverly steer away and move away to other projects as their recommendations like Sikka Karnams & sharnams of the world.
    Agreed its a sponsored show but still they have no right to manipulate decision making of gullible buyers by impersonating as experts.
    CommentQuote
  • I also observed this but thought it might be due to delays associated with Jaypee projects. But with things looking better now in Wishtown and with few possessions happening and more lined up, it is suspicious why they are not discussing/recommending Jaypee WT projects.

And its really funny how they slip in a supertech project while recommending projects to callers..

Originally Posted by anantm
    Why are so called "experts" like Prop Equity's Sameer Jasuja or likes on The Property Show at NDTV biased against Jaypee WT properties??
    Ever noticed if a caller on their show says he has shortlisted a Jaypee WT project, though they are unable to find any negatives in his choice their experts cleverly steer away and move away to other projects as their recommendations like Sikka Karnams & sharnams of the world.
    Agreed its a sponsored show but still they have no right to manipulate decision making of gullible buyers by impersonating as experts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BhaiJaan
    I also observed this but thought it might be due to delays associated with Jaypee projects. But with things looking better now in Wishtown and with few possessions happening and more lined up, it is suspicious why they are not discussing/recommending Jaypee WT projects.

And its really funny how they slip in a supertech project while recommending projects to callers..

Not true. I have myself seen them recommending Kosmos. It is specific to the query that they answer. You send in a query of Jaypee products specific and they answer to that.
    CommentQuote
  • If someone has converted from DP plan to CLP plan in any JP project, can you please share your account statement showing the calculation details. I want to understand if its worth moving from DP to CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • If your tower has reached the top floor casting stage, then its not worth to convert from DP to CLP now.

By the time a tower reaches top floor, the CLP customers also end up paying almost the same amount as that of the DP customer (aprox. 85 to 90%).
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to dispose off one of my investment i.e 2BHK Klassic Duplex 1045 Sq Ft (First Floor) - please advise what is best price I can get now as its nearing possession. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reals8
    I am planning to dispose off one of my investment i.e 2BHK Klassic Duplex 1045 Sq Ft (First Floor) - please advise what is best price I can get now as its nearing possession. Thanks.

Which tower is this?
    CommentQuote
  • New Inventory released by Jaypee for many projects including Kosmos at the advertised website rates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    New Inventory released by Jaypee for many projects including Kosmos at the advertised website rates

And lot of people were thinking jaypee dosent have anything to sell from these old ( sold out ) projects in wishtown ( most premium land parcel)
    CommentQuote
  • Are fresh inventories sold through Jaypee or channel partners too like Raj.. and BO..?

Originally Posted by bhuwan
    And lot of people were thinking jaypee dosent have anything to sell from these old ( sold out ) projects in wishtown ( most premium land parcel)
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by bhuwan

No but if look closely the availability says yes for some projects on the we site and for many it says sold out. This happened in PC PH also a couple of months ago and it is happening now with Klassic n kosmos

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote