Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Did u check or get the prevelant BBA? THAT is the legal document bro. PAL is riddled with words like approximate/tenative etc.

Sorry to say - unless we have a CCI 'one-sided' agreement (like the DLF Belaire case), we hv limited standing. Obviously legal counsel will say better.

I am invested in KB and 'telling' you. KB/Kristal etc area (super only) WILL increase. Its there 2-3 places in the PAL.

Who is to say standards then will not be 45%?

Another legal stand could be NA approving a similar 15% FAR increase - why/how was that approved. Again similar to shooting in the dark.

I am not positive but will be very very happy to be proved wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Dinesh Sir,

If i am not mistaken, few area's like lift lobby, staircases, shafts etc are not included in the calculation of FAR, but are used for calculating salable area..., so a builder can actually charge more at the time of possession without impacting the FAR.....,

But yes..... only the difference in the respective common areas assumed at the time of launch and at the time of possession can be charged..., e.g. if at the time of launch, the saleable area calculation of common areas did not include the shafts then a builder cant charge for the common shaft..., u can legally challenge it..., Free of FAR and assumed to be within the BSP.

But if the shaft was assumed to be 4 ft wide at the time of launch and they construct 6 ft wide then the same can be additionally claimed by the builder...., 10% increase in sale-able area without any change in the carpet is too large of a difference that can be easily justified ...... anybody asking for justification should ask for both the calculations, at the time of launch and at the time of possession...

Comment

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
      Look there is enough material to fight on paper and off paper against any unjustified demand by 50k company...jaypee is arrogant since they are 50k company and they believe enough legal resources to just keep buyers at awe.

answer to that is a collective action by sizable number of buyers who are ready to devote time and some resources to take them on.

Having said that...unless there is an official communication of increase, question of any action or help does not arise.
      To hell with the arrogance of a builder..., they have to justify and seems to be a difficult task for any architect / eng to create 10% more common area on paper then it was actually planned for, since in most of the cases the carpet area is not increasing..., this is no banana republic man and neither we are mangoo people...,

even if we dont have real estate regulator, we have a more than justified case.., since the less loading was cited as a very big USP of this WT.....

I absolutely agree with you that it calls for a collective action...., but the same can start only when these changes are actually communicated to us in writing..., Jaypee is smart enough..., might be trying to get the feelers by discussing in meetings like this .... and will be giving a good legal thought b4 taking the final call
      Last edited March 11 2013, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
        To hell with the arrogance of a builder..., they have to justify and seems to be a difficult task for any architect / eng to create 10% more common area on paper then it was actually planned for, since in most of the cases the carpet area is not increasing..., this is no banana republic man and neither we are mangoo people...,

even if we dont have real estate regulator, we have a more than justified case.., since the less loading was cited as a very big USP of this WT.....

I absolutely agree with you that it calls for a collective action...., but the same can start only when these changes are actually communicated to us in writing..., Jaypee is smart enough..., might be trying to get the feelers by discussing in meetings like this .... and will be giving a good legal thought b4 taking the final call
        I liked your spirit and i absolutely agree with you...just keep it up.

There are number of people on this forum working for JP...either they are doing it purposely or are plain naive...they will keep on saying thinks like but the agreement says this...there is no remedy...there is no real estate regulator to go...thats all crap and there are number of forums available to take JP on...the art is to get proper strategy in place

eye of the tiger man!!

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post

We have data on paper from them now we can ask for some project to show the drawings and calculation etc in next meeting .
          OLD super area
          new super area
          old carpet area
          new carpet area

how can calculation go so wrong that carpet area is reduced and super area is increased .
          i can see in klassic balcony reduced from 5x7 to 3.5x7 and rest specs almost same and super area jumped from 1420 to 1590 .

if you check any other builder with same kind of bedroom with 3 balcony still super area is not more than 1400 , here we have 8 apartments in one floor so ideally common area will have less loading .

Its a clear case of looting in day light because of building bylaws are not favoring customers.

jaypee is first making huge delays. for my tower top floor was completed 5 months back and still it is taking 1.5 years to 2 year to give the possession so no sense of customer pain on account of delays and taking out blood from us in form of super area increase.they are proud of delays no shame on that part and still trying to take remaining blood from customer .

problem is that we have never seen more than 25 members in meetings out of 25000 flat sold by jaypee .

I bet 500 people one day knock their door things will be falling on your side but we can only make noise on mails and forums no one has guts to come and shout on meeting .

spend 2 days out side jaypee office 500 people together and see how things will change around.

Comment

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
            We have data on paper from them now we can ask for some project to show the drawings and calculation etc in next meeting .
            OLD super area
            new super area
            old carpet area
            new carpet area

how can calculation go so wrong that carpet area is reduced and super area is increased .
            i can see in klassic balcony reduced from 5x7 to 3.5x7 and rest specs almost same and super area jumped from 1420 to 1590 .

if you check any other builder with same kind of bedroom with 3 balcony still super area is not more than 1400 , here we have 8 apartments in one floor so ideally common area will have less loading .

Its a clear case of looting in day light because of building bylaws are not favoring customers.

jaypee is first making huge delays. for my tower top floor was completed 5 months back and still it is taking 1.5 years to 2 year to give the possession so no sense of customer pain on account of delays and taking out blood from us in form of super area increase.they are proud of delays no shame on that part and still trying to take remaining blood from customer .

problem is that we have never seen more than 25 members in meetings out of 25000 flat sold by jaypee .

I bet 500 people one day knock their door things will be falling on your side but we can only make noise on mails and forums no one has guts to come and shout on meeting .

spend 2 days out side jaypee office 500 people together and see how things will change around.
            Let them give in writing and u will see 1000 people ( assuming only 20% end users with only 20% of this end-user group coming for this)..,

Comment

U r right dabbu ji . . If 1000 or more buyers turn up at the same time , we can pressurize jaypee. The problem is only 40 people were thr on saturday . .

Comment

Originally posted by mayanknoida View Post
                U r right dabbu ji . . If 1000 or more buyers turn up at the same time , we can pressurize jaypee. The problem is only 40 people were thr on saturday . .
                Count me in for any such future meeting to be held on weekend.....

Comment

what is the use to provide flat layout in PAL then and y just increasing 10% make it 50 % loading end user kya kar sakta hai kyu bhai........

Comment

Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Pandey Sir can u pls remind me what was due. Can you post the link to get context, I will come back.

Yes 3C has shown excellent restraint and been quite ethical in not increasing super area.

Jaypee has not only delayed, they have been greedy in looking at 15-16% increases per recent reports.

3C has shown a good account of ethics, customer centricity, corporate governance - while Jaypee has not displyed these qualities.

Quality and good concept (township)/ features and clear land titles /lower FAR are some redeeming aspects.

But all in all 3C has def come out with heads held high. (There is a lot of delay there as well for example LB has a LOT of work before project complete. LP seemed over 2+ years overall - so they are no saints either) but overall I think they have really established themselves in the relatively-good-trusted-builders-you-wouldnt-lose-sleep-over kind of builders 'safe' legue.

Infact I saw great progress in 'Delhi 1' yesterday. That will propel them into a different legue in my mind.

Jaypee could hv redeemed themselves but they chose not to.

Thanks Dinesh bhai. I will repost the Klassic query in the Klassic page today.

I was checking my PAL for the super area increase clause. On the floor plan chart it stated an increase from 5 to 7 percent. In the terms and conditions it just stated that there may be an increase or decrease and didn't specify by how much. Contradictory versions within the PAL can be challenged is what I understand. Even in that case they will increase. What's the legal course if any

Comment

Originally posted by expressway16 View Post
                      what is the use to provide flat layout in PAL then and y just increasing 10% make it 50 % loading end user kya kar sakta hai kyu bhai........
                      Things can change if end users/investors unite and press Jaypee against doing it.. a little better propaganda and arranging investors can contribute a lot.... If there is demonstration against the builder and it gets covered by newspapers, it can have a huge effect on pressurizing the builder.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X