What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by biscuit
    Are fresh inventories sold through Jaypee or channel partners too like Raj.. and BO..?

You can contact direct Jaypee as well as through brokers. Just go with whoever gives max discount.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    You can contact direct Jaypee as well as through brokers. Just go with whoever gives max discount.

Ignore the first broker as there a fraud uploaded in some thread where they changed price on form

CommentQuote
  • I got amail today from the Almond Group. They are pushing for Kube 4 bhk.

They hv proved that Kube is better than Imperial Court

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I got amail today from the Almond Group. They are pushing for Kube 4 bhk.

They hv proved that Kube is better than Imperial Court

That will make for an interesting weekend reading :)
    Pls do share
    CommentQuote
  • :) - its amazing, how things can be so severely twisted to make people believe in falsehood. These are the kind of people I never trust because they are dishonest and use clever deception to manipulate facts. While I always liked the big 4400 sq ft unit in Kube but this is ridiculous

And don't miss the tagline - "Let's Synergize to Monetize"

Dear Sir / Ma’am,

A very warm Thursday evening to you!

Hope this mail of ours finds you in the best of health & spirits.

A rarest of rare opportunity for you to pursue - Jaypee Greens – KUBE at an entry price of INR 6200 PSF.

The property is located in one of the most ambitious project of India - Jaypee Greens Noida.

Please have a look at the following links:

PHOTOSHOOT: https://picasaweb.google.com/116140475345992624865/JaypeeGreensNoidaJaypeeGreaterNoida

Kindly spare 5 mins and have a look at the following info:
    1. Location Advantage: On the Noida Expressway in Sector 128 facing the 18 hole Golf & internationally designed Oriental Villas having a Balinese theme.

2. Property Type Advantage: Being a 4 BHK, it's a type of unit which is always in demand thereby offering an investor better mileage in the long run.

3. Contractor Advantage: KUBE is being constructed by L&T who are the World Leaders in their respective domain. So the delivery of the final product would not just be the best but would be BETTER THAN THE BEST.

4. Price Advantage: Under construction property by Jaypee i.e Augusta Town Homes trading at 17k to 18k PSF. Ready to move in options in the same vicinity trading in the range of 10k to 15k PSF (Pearls Gateway, ATS Village, Purvanchal Silver City etc). And mind you, these apartments are high on density and minus the Golf Course & Open Living. Also, ready to move in premium Golf Apartments in Gurgaon with similar view and similar specs namely DLF Aralias & Ambience Catriona are trading at 24k to 30k PSF.

5. Size Advantage: The size of KUBE is 4400 SQF which makes it comparable to the likes of Augusta Town Homes (4100 SQF), Pebble Beach (4600 SQF) & Boomerang Residences (5200 SQF)

6. Density Advantage: Jaypee Greens KUBE as a location comes with an average density of 30 families per acre which is very low as per Noida standards which are averaging at 120 families per acre.

7. Floor Ratio Loading on Lifts Advantage: KUBE has only 2 apartments per floor with 32 levels having 4 lifts, hence supporting 64 families as against Imperial Court with 4 apartments per floor with 30 levels having 4 lifts, hence supporting 132 families and Kalypso Court with 4 apartments per floor with 25 levels having 4 lifts, hence supporting 100 families, thereby making KUBE a better option to pursue.

8. Air Flow & Light Flow Advantage: Since KUBE has only 2 apartments per floor and for its exceptionally designed layout, it makes the apartment to be 4 side open thereby offering excellent air flow and light flow throughout the day.

9. Community Advantage: 4 BHK KUBE has only 2 apartments per floor, hence it offers a 4400 SQF unit as an immediate neighbour as against Imperial Court which is a combination of 3 & 4 BHK on the same floor & further Kalypso Court which is a combination of 1, 2, 3 & 4 BHK on the same floor

10. External View Advantage: KUBE will offer a view of the 18 hole golf course & Villas with a standard external facade as against Imperial Court, Kalypso Court, Pavillion Court & Augusta Town Homes which shall be facing the independent plots without any standard external facade.

For your benefit, we are attaching herewith a study between KUBE and Imperial Court here. Please study carefully.
    CommentQuote
  • Do check out the picassa link - nice pics of Jaypee Noida/GN & the picture of Kube (facade) seems fairly accurate
    CommentQuote
  • Kube looks to be in on extreme end of wish town, if we see distance from x-way
    CommentQuote
  • The pictures from Jaypee look so good that it almost looks unbelievable.... If the picture of the Kube tower will look like what is shown then it will be great....
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends/Seniors,

I am holding 2 BHK (1305 sqft )unit in tower 15 (higher floor) Garden Isles.
    When I bought this unit, I had a limited budget, so opted for a 2bhk. But fortunately, my personal financial position has improved. Therefore, thinking of taking up a 3bhk instead, which may be used for end use purpose later on.

I bought this unit at Login Price 3829.00 psft with (PDP) plan.
    And till today 55% payment done with 20 Lakhs loan from HDFC bank.

In this context, I have following queries:
    1. Does it make sense to sell off the unit, because
    I took a home loan so how difficult or easy to sell and buy?
    2. Or bank allow me to sell the unit?
    3. Which is best way, should I sell my unit first or i buy or book 3 BHK first?
    4. I know now no more fresh units are available, all are in resale, in that case how this
    whole process will work,specially amount transactions ?

Looking forward to your views and feedback!

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raikashu
    Hi Friends/Seniors,

I am holding 2 BHK (1305 sqft )unit in tower 15 (higher floor) Garden Isles.
    When I bought this unit, I had a limited budget, so opted for a 2bhk. But fortunately, my personal financial position has improved. Therefore, thinking of taking up a 3bhk instead, which may be used for end use purpose later on.

I bought this unit at Login Price 3829.00 psft with (PDP) plan.
    And till today 55% payment done with 20 Lakhs loan from HDFC bank.

In this context, I have following queries:
    1.Does it make sense to sell off the unit, because
    I took a home loan so how difficult or easy to sell and buy?
    2. Or bank allow me to sell the unit?
    3. Which is best way, should I sell my unit first or i buy or book 3 BHK first?
    4. I know now no more fresh units are available, all are in resale, in that case how this
    whole process will work,specially amount transactions ?

Looking forward to your views and feedback!

Thanks

There is no issues in selling with bank loan you will get you share and rest will go to bank .
    Better to buy in resale again as you get some option if to change to 3 bhk from jaypee then options will be very limited .
    Why not enter in kosmos or klassic which will be ready to move in a year .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    In normal circumstances yes - but remember these are RCC shear walls (Imperial/Kalypso) - even raw walls were more or less finished and have a lot of inherent waterproofing within. Plastering is just to prepare for POP etc. Yes plastering is being done up - without all windows being done but I'm not worried that it is overtly incorrect as well (Rains are virtually done here in any case)

I bought in PDP so my next demand will only come on offer of possession bro

Good to know I was wondering if i was getting scammed :) My next payment is at possession too.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear seniors, HELP !
    I have asked same question on kasa isles thread but was directed to this thread.
    Need to know the modus operandi with JP around delay penalty clause.
    In case three years are over from allotment, does one need to officially communicate to some one for the amount, or JP will style on its own and show in records of account statement on its own.
    Can some one guide me ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shanga1m
    Dear seniors, HELP !
    I have asked same question on kasa isles thread but was directed to this thread.
    Need to know the modus operandi with JP around delay penalty clause.
    In case three years are over from allotment, does one need to officially communicate to some one for the amount, or JP will style on its own and show in records of account statement on its own.
    Can some one guide me ?

They will do it themselves (i.e. adjust on offer for possession) if the PC example can be taken.

However best to ask CC once

CommentQuote
  • I heard some customers are planning to move into pavilion court before diwali 2013. Waiting to see that happen.
    CommentQuote