Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Does anyone know what will be cost of registry for all Jaypee Wish Town sectors?

Comment

Resale for golf facing appts.
      I am looking for 3 bhk appt. in pavillion,imperial or kalypso court. Anybody having it plz pm me. urgent.
      Somebody having flat and willing to sell, plz pm me.

Comment

Hi Friends. Posting for general benifit. this is not an advertisement, but is a call to form jaypee wishtown owners association - starting with facebook group first:
        Hello All,

Wish Town Facebook Group is up and running. Do join in at:

https://www./groups/119028598285524/

Lets unite at a single platform instead of getting divided at so many online forums and pages.

Regards

ps - request to moderators - this is for facebook group for jaypee wish town owners. we need to unite to fight the huge increase in super area across wish town flats.
        Request to please allow the link and not ban me for posting it. In case you dont like the link, please warn me and delete the post. I dont wish to go against the law here.
        ps2 - i have posted similar link in pavilion court also.

Comment

Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally posted by pakapoor View Post
          Hi Friends. Posting for general benifit. this is not an advertisement, but is a call to form jaypee wishtown owners association - starting with facebook group first:
          Hello All,

Wish Town Facebook Group is up and running. Do join in at:

https://www./groups/119028598285524/

Lets unite at a single platform instead of getting divided at so many online forums and pages.

Regards

ps - request to moderators - this is for facebook group for jaypee wish town owners. we need to unite to fight the huge increase in super area across wish town flats.
          Request to please allow the link and not ban me for posting it. In case you dont like the link, please warn me and delete the post. I dont wish to go against the law here.
          ps2 - i have posted similar link in pavilion court also.
          Have already joined the group. Request more folks to join.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Guys - I know the mood is somber but the latest updates are now available incase one wants to see progress

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
              Guys - I know the mood is somber but the latest updates are now available incase one wants to see progress
              dinesh bhai can u please confirm if 850 sq ft has now become 940 sq ft in kosmos??
              bhai aap hee ki baat pe bharosa hai humein .. u never say things without having concrete proof

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                dinesh bhai can u please confirm if 850 sq ft has now become 940 sq ft in kosmos??
                bhai aap hee ki baat pe bharosa hai humein .. u never say things without having concrete proof
                TS bhai - concrete proof to nahin (as that will be in the form of the final offer for possession that JP will issue to you) - but I have reasons to believe that it is indeed the case.

As I understand, increasing built up area (without carpet area increase) is a firm decision that has been taken at the top levels of JP

I really think it sucks - but I 'knew' it was bound to happen, 80% builders do it - even Jaypee did it in GN. I just thought JP will take a leaf out of 3C and not do it here (considering all the delays) but obviously they did not bother.

So - your BSP (white only) will be impacted. Including Service Tax

Your EDC/IDC and maintenance advance which is on a PSF basis will be increased.

Your registry will be done on a higher rate.

Probably what is the worst is your rate of monthly maintenance will be increased month on month forever.

Sorry if I am adding to the bad news - but this is the full impact.

I dont want to find any silver linings - as none truly exist (only in some very bullish scenarios they do - but not worth thinking about that at the moment)

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  TS bhai - concrete proof to nahin (as that will be in the form of the final offer for possession that JP will issue to you) - but I have reasons to believe that it is indeed the case.

As I understand, increasing built up area (without carpet area increase) is a firm decision that has been taken at the top levels of JP

I really think it sucks - but I 'knew' it was bound to happen, 80% builders do it - even Jaypee did it in GN. I just thought JP will take a leaf out of 3C and not do it here (considering all the delays) but obviously they did not bother.

So - your BSP (white only) will be impacted. Including Service Tax

Your EDC/IDC and maintenance advance which is on a PSF basis will be increased.

Your registry will be done on a higher rate.

Probably what is the worst is your rate of monthly maintenance will be increased month on month forever.

Sorry if I am adding to the bad news - but this is the full impact.

I dont want to find any silver linings - as none truly exist (only in some very bullish scenarios they do - but not worth thinking about that at the moment)
                  Dinesh bro....any possibility of Jaypee products getting into conspicuous products category and its demand increasing along with price increase....after all luxury is always expensive isn't it?

certain products are not meant for the value seeking customer....are they looking at that kind of positioning for Jaypee and narrowing their customer base or are they simple greedy local builder?

Are they so bullish on the Wish Town that they think it still has huge potential for growth and is currently undervalued.....may be so or may not?

Some of the above questions come to my mind...so shared...cheers

Comment

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
                    Dinesh bro....any possibility of Jaypee products getting into conspicuous products category and its demand increasing along with price increase....after all luxury is always expensive isn't it?

certain products are not meant for the value seeking customer....are they looking at that kind of positioning for Jaypee and narrowing their customer base or are they simple greedy local builder?

Are they so bullish on the Wish Town that they think it still has huge potential for growth and is currently undervalued.....may be so or may not?

Some of the above questions come to my mind...so shared...cheers

Orchardman, not everything is luxury in WT, it has Kosmos and classic too. Luxury is whats trading 10K+ today. Taking this fact, even the household support should be charged a premium. Bottled water sold in WT should only be Evian. Restaurants/Clubs in WT should add Caviar in each dish they serve.
                    And maid should be paid double of what the maids in sector 100,110,137 would be paid...after all they would be working in Wishtown. So how can WT residents see their maids taking regular salary?
                    Right?
                    Last edited March 14 2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

tho directed at Dinesh, still replying as you wud hv PM him otherwise..

1. demand increase, price increase as a result - NO. not happening in NCR RE in general these days. dont think JP will be having different trend after this super area increase for all the WT projects (affordable kosmos to watever thr high end offering)
                      2. customer base shud hv been narrowed earlier. not after selling most of the inventory
                      3. undervalued - buyers dont think so, hence unsold investory. if it is so then shud hv let the benefit go to investors/end users who hv suffered delays and in most cases hvnt got expected profit

RE might not give huge returns for some tm now and on top of tht JP is using such tactics.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X