What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8004 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    I read in the newspaper about a U tun being sanctioned on Mahamaya flyover which will be benefit sector 128 and adjoining sectors in a big way... wonder when the plan moves to... on the ground progress...

Which newspaper? Dated?
    CommentQuote
  • Super area increase

has jaypee charged anyone for increased super area in any project....?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwinikm100
    has jaypee charged anyone for increased super area in any project....?

Yup - Pavilion Court - 10% - at booked at rates - even though they may say actual SA increase is higher - at booked at rates - even though they may say actual SA increase is higher
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yup - Pavilion Court - 10% - at booked at rates - even though they may say actual SA increase is higher

have they charged extras like IDC,,ESS also on the increased area??

CommentQuote
  • http://m.moneycontrol.com/news/business/checkoutjaypee-group-is-under-cci-scanner_952854.html?page=4

News clip stating Jaypee under CCI scanner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • http://m.moneycontrol.com/news/business/checkoutjaypee-group-is-under-cci-scanner_952854.html

Link to the first page of the report...states that a case has been made out in CCI against Jaypee for abusing dominant position an delaying delivery of flats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Spectacular F1 - this time complimentary tickets for premium stands from JP :). Priviledged customers ....ahem!!
    CommentQuote
  • Being a marketer I also got passes from one of the sponsor. . Was there with famioy n freinds..
    It was cool to there... but crowd was lesser than last uear... however it was better organised than last year with better movement of traffic n mobility inside..
    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Spectacular F1 - this time complimentary tickets for premium stands from JP :). Priviledged customers ....ahem!!
    CommentQuote
    Spectacular F1 - this time complimentary tickets for premium stands from JP :). Priviledged customers ....ahem!!

Dinesh Bro... were you there too... it was lot of fun.... Jaypee has built a world class circuit with awesome infrastructure.... hope Jaypee will do the favors again for the super bike event
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    Being a marketer I also got passes from one of the sponsor. . Was there with famioy n freinds..
    It was cool to there... but crowd was lesser than last uear... however it was better organised than last year with better movement of traffic n mobility inside..

I had gone for the first time so cant compare.... i found the traffic a bit over organized... they had put up road blocks at virtually every road leading to the grand stand... first they said they would allow access to the F1 village near the grand stand after the race but that was not the case.....
    CommentQuote
  • How come I was not invited by Jaypee? I would have loved to pawn off the tickets on eBay :D
    CommentQuote
  • Right a quick few updates from my visit to WT today 31/10.

Pavilion Court

- The biggest news by FAR off late is that the FIRST FAMILY HAS SHIFTED in WT.
    - It just so happened after I went for a quick view in PC and a guard came up. On asking him whats new, he said - Sa'ab aaj pehli family shift ho rahi hai. Told him dikha bhai - so it is house number 0000x ground floor Tower 4. I heard the panditji do the greh pavesh pooja and quite a few guests go in and out
    - For the club they have given some temporary stuff - dining, playing etc until a 'proper' club comes up
    - I spoke to a JP person there and asked him about the 2 issues - one expanding the Super Area and two giving an incomplete flat
    - He said Sir on the increase in Super Area - thats not his job and cannot comment, on the second aspect he said that JP did exactly that in Greater Noida as well and it has worked better for end users. He said - prior to taking possession/shifting you just give us 1 month notice and we will do what is required for your flat. Everything (flooring/fixtures/toilet stuff/final coat of paint) is already on site - JP is not making money by not putting stuff in. But if we put it near to your shifting, it can be done to your satisfaction and it will be newer/fresher.
    - Anyhow - there is some meat in the logic but it could be something we dont fully agree with
    - My reading is - while the 10% extension is very bad - I was half expecting it to happen. Still doesnt excuse JP whatsoever. The other argument is 50:50 (i.e. offering possession without giving fully finished house)
    - Overall the greenery etc is superb. It does seem, JP still needs to do quite a bit of work in this cluster to make it really nice

Kalypso

- Yup - now this is def going to be a steller property. 1-2 are still 2-3 months away so 2013 looks very difficult
    - Good news - apart from 2-3 towers - all are structure complete
    - Height looked close to 10.5'
    - Corridors are 5 star and looked atleast 10-12' wide
    - Lifts are Mitsubishi high speed lifts
    - Apart from the big golf course, atleast 50% more green area is coming up
    - Kohler pots/sinks
    - Small Tub/Jacuzzi
    - Switches - are so so
    - Floor tiles are nice but bathroom tiles are so so
    - Steel railings not that nice - should have had glass railings
    - Excellent lobby for each tower - separate guest rooms, separate security
    - View is very nice - GC in front/eWay to the rear.
    - Here also possession will be offered, 1 month from when u tell them they will complete fitouts
    - The shopping complex was taking good shape

Others

- Happened to see Gaur Saab (presumably or some VIP) landing in his helicopter in the helipad in front of the school as I was driving from near
    - IC was slow (Imperial Noida - check pics)
    - Terrace/Roof Garden being done on corporate office
    - Work pace seemed very good overall - expect a break now for Diwali
    - Kube/Orchards as usual - were great with L&T in full steam now - B1 is now at 11th floor (G+11)

Will publish some pics here or the Pics thread
    CommentQuote
    Right a quick few updates from my visit to WT today 31/10.

Pavilion Court

- The biggest news by FAR off late is that the FIRST FAMILY HAS SHIFTED in WT.

Bhai Saab, Rupees 1000 ka jump banta hai iss baat pe "Across the Board"
    CommentQuote
  • Have you used RTGS to pay for JAYPEE demand. How has been the experience?

Can NEFT be used instead?
    CommentQuote