What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SherSingh
    Have you used RTGS to pay for JAYPEE demand. How has been the experience?

Can NEFT be used instead?

Not great. They did not credit the amount to my account for alomost 1 month and then charged interest on it. It requied a lot of follow up to set things straight.
    CommentQuote
  • Surprised that the Updates for October have not yet been posted on the Jaypee website
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punrat2002
    Surprised that the Updates for October have not yet been posted on the Jaypee website

These are posted around 16-17th of every month

If you want a high res picture for ur specific project/tower - write to CC - they normally send it back within 1 business day
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    These are posted around 16-17th of every month

If you want a high res picture for ur specific project/tower - write to CC - they normally send it back within 1 business day

Oct pics are on...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I like white painted tower more than final beige color...

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Oct pics are on...

CommentQuote
  • Did you all hear about the new u turn approved in mahamaya flyover to connect sector 128 directly without having to use the use the underpass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone sent an email to Jaypee lately. They don't seem to be replying? I sent one 2 weeks ago then another reminder last week but still no answer?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Has anyone sent an email to Jaypee lately. They don't seem to be replying? I sent one 2 weeks ago then another reminder last week but still no answer?

Same here... Awaiting a response since 6 weeks and after sending 2 reminders !!
    Hiding in the cyberspace :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I asked them abt the next demand for my unit and they replied me within an hour . Then after few minutes sent me the updated SOA as on that day also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vimalluthra
    I asked them abt the next demand for my unit and they replied me within an hour . Then after few minutes sent me the updated SOA as on that day also

Its the difficult conversations in which they delay or dont respond

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Its the difficult conversations in which they delay or dont respond

I asked for SOA. It should not be that difficult?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    I asked for SOA. It should not be that difficult?

SOA they should give in a few hrs - normally they do.

A curt reminder perhaps

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vimalluthra
    I asked them abt the next demand for my unit and they replied me within an hour . Then after few minutes sent me the updated SOA as on that day also

For me they responded within one business day including the uncomfortable Q about super area increase for klassic.
    They said that design development is a continuous process and final area will be known during possession only. Silly

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on Kalypso posession. November update on the website had stated ready for possession for Kalypso 1 and 2. Do we expect real possession soon?

Will be interesting to see if the super area increase will be 10% or less.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Any news on Kalypso posession. November update on the website had stated ready for possession for Kalypso 1 and 2. Do we expect real possession soon?

Will be interesting to see if the super area increase will be 10% or less.

No doubt super increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote