What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    No doubt super increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All Kalypso buyers...get set for season's greetings letter from Jaypee with the following message.

Dear buyer,
    Christmas arrives early. We are glad to inform that we did recalculation of the super area and found that it was somehow (by mistake :) )calculated wrongly, earlier. With our new calculations, we find an increase of 25% compared to earlier calculation but we will act as angels to our buyers and will only charge for 10% increase. Good thing is that it also takes care of any delay penalty that buyers were expecting Jaypee to pay for the huge delays. Now we don't need to pay any thing instead will get richer:) . Please plan to pay the additional amount in next 30 days or get ready for appropriate penalty.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Jaypee CRC
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by sandman
    All Kalypso buyers...get set for season's greetings letter from Jaypee with the following message.

Dear buyer,
    Christmas arrives early. We are glad to inform that we did recalculation of the super area and found that it was somehow (by mistake :) )calculated wrongly, earlier. With our new calculations, we find an increase of 25% compared to earlier calculation but we will act as angels to our buyers and will only charge for 10% increase. Please pay the additional amount in next 30 days or get ready for appropriate penalty.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Jaypee CRC

Are you kidding me

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandman

Dear buyer,
    Christmas arrives early. We are glad to inform that we did recalculation of the super area and found that it was somehow (by mistake :) )calculated wrongly, earlier. With our new calculations, we find an increase of 25% compared to earlier calculation but we will act as angels to our buyers and will only charge for 10% increase. Good thing is that it also takes care of any delay penalty that buyers were expecting Jaypee to pay for the huge delays. Now we don't need to pay any thing instead will get richer:) . Please plan to pay the additional amount in next 30 days or get ready for appropriate penalty.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Jaypee CRC

Arey shubh shubh bolo.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Are you kidding me

I hope he is but if I have to pay 10% I would rather pay 10% for 25% increase rather than 16% as at least on paper it would have a feel good factor. Obviously I would rather there is no increase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    I hope he is but if I have to pay 10% I would rather pay 10% for 25% increase rather than 16% as at least on paper it would have a feel good factor. Obviously I would rather there is no increase.

Human psychology. Feels like a bargain even if one is being looted :) Well...this is exactly what Jaypee exploited with PC buyers....Recalculation...found 16% increase...but in goodwill we charge only for 10%...You save 6%....Sounds music. Happy customers :) Now think if it becomes 15% saving....ha ha ha...Feels like Christmas already :)
    CommentQuote
  • Wasn't the possession date July 2014?

Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Any news on Kalypso posession. November update on the website had stated ready for possession for Kalypso 1 and 2. Do we expect real possession soon?

Will be interesting to see if the super area increase will be 10% or less.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Any news on Kalypso posession. November update on the website had stated ready for possession for Kalypso 1 and 2. Do we expect real possession soon?

Not sure about super area increase. But the possession will be given in december, 2013 for tower-1 and 2.

Jaypee Greens

In resale this luxury project is available around 8500-9000 (all inclusive). In real sense this is the first luxury project in Noida having everything one wish to have.
    CommentQuote
  • And the JP share is jumping off late.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SanyaSingh
    Wasn't the possession date July 2014?

For once Jaypee has pulled up its socks. Anyways it was high time.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Not sure about super area increase. But the possession will be given in december, 2013 for tower-1 and 2.

Jaypee Greens

In resale this luxury project is available around 8500-9000 (all inclusive). In real sense this is the first luxury project in Noida having everything one wish to have.

And BTW for all property dealers a wake up call - higher floors are commanding a higher premium over middle or lower floors. So I guess a long standing argument has been settled and global real estate norms prevail over this investor mentality.
    Please people who have doubts, call up a few dealers to hear it from the horses mouth.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani

I have been a long time reader and this is my first post. I finally got to see the construction work and JP is definitely slow but they do seem to produce quality work.

Tower 1 and Tower 2 seems to be close to completion. There will be a lot of debris/dust as other towers are still in varying states of construction..

The work quality is impressive. See attached pics from earlier this month :
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Auslander5
    I have been a long time reader and this is my first post. I finally got to see the construction work and JP is definitely slow but they do seem to produce quality work.

Tower 1 and Tower 2 seems to be close to completion. There will be a lot of debris/dust as other towers are still in varying states of construction..

The work quality is impressive. See attached pics from earlier this month :

Sorry mate but I did not find anything great in these pics.. Nothing is there which can compensate for the delay.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    Sorry mate but I did not find anything great in these pics.. Nothing is there which can compensate for the delay.

haa haa haa.
    good one.
    can only realise if you will see in comparision with other builders /projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    haa haa haa.
    good one.
    can only realise if you will see in comparision with other builders /projects

Hmmm.. But there are few builders who have delivered on time with quality.. 3 C and Praterk for example.. And if you are comparing with B grade builders than what's the difference b/w a large corporation like JP and others.. Also if I am invested in JP than I have no reason to compare it with others.. I am giving my money to JP so I only expect from JP not from others..

CommentQuote
  • As per builder/broker, most of the Jaypee projets are sold out with very few inventory available on top floors, so number of users are effectively same.
    Then, why are some projects highly discussed (no. of pages/comments) while some have only few discussions.
    Can we conclude that projects that are highly discussed are loaded with investors?
    Whereas, projects that have only few discussions consists of only end users?
    CommentQuote