What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by "kumar77
    As per builder/broker, most of the Jaypee projets are sold out with very few inventory available on top floors, ...


    The builder / brokers have been making this claim for more than two years now.

    I would find it difficult to believe them even now... Especially in the background of reports of huge unsold inventories of property in ncr with noida expressway topping the list.

    Ever watch the property shows on bloomberg etc ?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    The builder / brokers have been making this claim for more than two years now.

    I would find it difficult to believe them even now... Especially in the background of reports of huge unsold inventories of property in ncr with noida expressway topping the list.

    Ever watch the property shows on bloomberg etc ?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner


    Right, agree with you. Even myself dont belive them that they have all their inventories old out. But they dont want to sell the inventory then?
    I was there with the cheque asking for a middle floor unit. They said no, sir, koi unit hai hi nahin, vishwaas karo.
    This also means, they are not worried about rising inventory levels as per stated about media (here we are assuming that they do have inventory.)

    Conclusion:
    They do have inventory and are not selling it. This also means they are not worried about the rising unsold inventory levels, thus contradicting media reports.
    OR
    They dont have inventory and only few higher floors are available. This means, Jaypee is in a good shape.

    However, my question was different. I was asking about why some of the jaypee projects are discussed more than the other Jaypee projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Is Jaypee selling shops in any of its projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    Right, agree with you. Even myself dont belive them that they have all their inventories old out. But they dont want to sell the inventory then?
    I was there with the cheque asking for a middle floor unit. They said no, sir, koi unit hai hi nahin, vishwaas karo.
    This also means, they are not worried about rising inventory levels as per stated about media (here we are assuming that they do have inventory.)

    Conclusion:
    They do have inventory and are not selling it. This also means they are not worried about the rising unsold inventory levels, thus contradicting media reports.
    OR
    They dont have inventory and only few higher floors are available. This means, Jaypee is in a good shape.

    However, my question was different. I was asking about why some of the jaypee projects are discussed more than the other Jaypee projects?


    One more scenario is possible builders hold good inventory for selling at the time of possession when rates are at peak.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    And BTW for all property dealers a wake up call - higher floors are commanding a higher premium over middle or lower floors. So I guess a long standing argument has been settled and global real estate norms prevail over this investor mentality.
    Please people who have doubts, call up a few dealers to hear it from the horses mouth.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    In Golf course side, middle floor commands highest price. Refer below the price:
    Jaypee Greens

    Jaypee Greens

    Seems like you have taken a higher floor. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    In Golf course side, middle floor commands highest price. Refer below the price:
    Jaypee Greens

    Jaypee Greens

    Seems like you have taken a higher floor. :bab (59):


    Dude this is public info. Call any broker.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Dude this is public info. Call any broker.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Rates are determined by end users not builder advertisement in projects nearing possession. . Call a broker to buy a unit in kalpso and you will know.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    Hmmm.. But there are few builders who have delivered on time with quality.. 3 C and Praterk for example.. And if you are comparing with B grade builders than what's the difference b/w a large corporation like JP and others.. Also if I am invested in JP than I have no reason to compare it with others.. I am giving my money to JP so I only expect from JP not from others..


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free


    Wait for the final finishing. This is the best quality project available till this date in noida. Comparison should not be with MIG (average) specification projects of 3C, Pratik, Logix or ATS. They may be good and compete with each other. But unfair to compare with rich specification of kalypso.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "rahulkumar12


    Wait for the final finishing. This is the best quality project available till this date in noida. Comparison should not be with MIG (average) specification projects of 3C, Pratik, Logix or ATS. They may be good and compete with each other. But unfair to compare with rich specification of kalypso.


    Agree about the others. But ATS is superior too

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "kumargaurav


    One more scenario is possible builders hold good inventory for selling at the time of possession when rates are at peak.


    You're probably right. Sounds logical

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Agree about the others. But ATS is superior too

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner


    Have been to ATS-1 and 2 in sec-50 many times, but does not give a feeling of luxury. They were superior till ATS was competing with all ghaziabad builders like mahagun, supertech, amrapali etc. But things are changing now. It's a good sign. Finally end user will get benefit because of competition among builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Prices of kalypso r in d range of 8.5-9 for gud GC units coz area is under construction

    One question

    What will b d genuine market rate of kalypso good units after say 3 yrs when dust will settle down on GC side and 60-70% possession will b offered.

    Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "rahulkumar12


    Have been to ATS-1 and 2 in sec-50 many times, but does not give a feeling of luxury. They were superior till ATS was competing with all ghaziabad builders like mahagun, supertech, amrapali etc. But things are changing now. It's a good sign. Finally end user will get benefit because of competition among builders.


    I'm referring to ATS village in 93 and One Hamlet in 104. These are better than the other builder's barring JP

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Originally Posted by chatur123
    Prices of kalypso r in d range of 8.5-9 for gud GC units coz area is under construction

    One question

    What will b d genuine market rate of kalypso good units after say 3 yrs when dust will settle down on GC side and 60-70% possession will b offered.

    Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk


    Take the average of top properties in noida right now and add appreciation of at least 10 to 12% per annum.
    This will be the minimum price Without takin GC factor in mind which should add about 25% premium on top. Comes to 17 k approx.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Take the average of top properties in noida right now and add appreciation of at least 10 to 12% per annum.
    This will be the minimum price Without takin GC factor in mind which should add about 25% premium on top. Comes to 17 k approx.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I wish to disagree on this -
    It will be very difficult to sell kalypso approx 2700sq ft at 4.5cr to 5cr
    At some point kalypso should peak and thereafter stay at those levels.
    CommentQuote