What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Anubhav,

The rate you are quoting would be in all probability for non golf view and on DP basis (15% discount) The logi of living in a golf community and not having a golf course view from your residential unit just beats me even though i know it comes at a premium but thats why you are buying a golfing community property for.

The plots I am talking about are golf view. Also, you get 2400 sq ft carpet in a 4 BHK and 4000 sq ft carpet in a constructed plot. In addition you get almost 80 sq yards as front and rear lawns put together.

So even if you take a price of 1.4 crs, constructed land at 3 cr is undervalued, isnt it ?
    CommentQuote
  • dear Vshinde

time value of money for appt in 14lac per annum and for plot is 30 lkh per annum. 10% rate. based on your income group one can then decide what is valued at what price.
    CommentQuote
  • Which dealer is offering 3800 all inclusive price(BSP + other charges)? I last I checked with BOP, was offered 4600 BSP and in addition 13.5% DP discount, though I know there is still lot of scope for negotiation.

What is the the equivalent all inclusive price for golf view?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohit_fbd
    Which dealer is offering 3800 all inclusive price(BSP + other charges)? I last I checked with BOP, was offered 4600 BSP and in addition 13.5% DP discount, though I know there is still lot of scope for negotiation.
    What is the the equivalent all inclusive price for golf view?

yeah can somebody throw some light on this please. i am unable to get a clear answer.
    CommentQuote
  • Just found this, any news if this is true----------

Jaypee Greens Noida-Special Offer for Original Bookings

admin
    Our company has launched a special offer applicable only on FRESH BOOKINGS of NON-GOLF facing units in “PAVILION COURT” , “PAVILION HEIGHTS” , “KALYPSO COURT”,” IMPERIAL COURT” towers .. The details of the electronic good under this package are as under:

1BHK APARTMENT
    40″Samsung LCD
    400 Liters Samsung Refrigerator
    Samsung Home Theatre
    Fully automatic front loaded Samsung washing machine
    31 liters Microwave oven with convection
    Kitchen chimney
    Dishwasher

2BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
    Side by Side Samsung refrigerator
    Lifestyle 28 series BOSE HOME THEATRE
    Fully automatic front loading Samsung Washing Machine
    32Litres Microwave oven with convection
    Kitchen Chimney
    Dishwasher

3BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
    Side by side Samsung Refrigerator
    Life style 38 series BOSE HOME THEATRE
    Kitchen Chimney
    Dishwasher
    NOTE
    This offer is only valid for fresh booking(no transfer/swapping)
    The company will cater to white goods only on receiving 30% payment
    The customers will have the discretion to take the White goods at the time of possession
    CommentQuote
  • this is what I don't understand about jaypee greens noida. people keep saying that they are one of the best properties in NCR. but they have not been able to sell completely the towers they launched 2 years ago. is this sign of an in-demand project?
    Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    Just found this, any news if this is true----------

admin
    Our company has launched a special offer applicable only on FRESH BOOKINGS of NON-GOLF facing units in “PAVILION COURT” , “PAVILION HEIGHTS” , “KALYPSO COURT”,” IMPERIAL COURT” towers .. The details of the electronic good under this package are as under:

1BHK APARTMENT
    40″Samsung LCD
    Samsung Home Theatre
    Kitchen chimney
    Dishwasher

2BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
    Kitchen Chimney
    Dishwasher

3BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
    Kitchen Chimney
    Dishwasher
    NOTE
    The customers will have the discretion to take the White goods at the time of possession
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    this is what I don't understand about jaypee greens noida. people keep saying that they are one of the best properties in NCR. but they have not been able to sell completely the towers they launched 2 years ago. is this sign of an in-demand project?

Alok,
    JP is best in terms of openness, carpet area, greenary, & price...Unfortunately, all these things are not yet delivered, and is on paper...Looks like people just dont trust JP like they trust 3C & LB/
    Also it seems people prefer to live in societies with limited members, and not townships.
    More over, these are premium properties , but non facing. Why would people buy Non-Golf property in WishTown Noida ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    Just found this, any news if this is true----------

admin

1BHK APARTMENT
    40″Samsung LCD
    Samsung Home Theatre
    Kitchen chimney
    Dishwasher

2BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
    Kitchen Chimney
    Dishwasher

3BHK APARTMENT

46″ BRAVIA LCD
    Kitchen Chimney
    Dishwasher
    NOTE

It is 2008 advertisement, here is the link I saw:

http://mastghar.com/india-property/?tag=real-estate-developer-india&paged=2

Hence, there is no point discussing this. However, non-golf facing property will always be lower than golf-facing. When Pavilion and all others are nearing completion, non-golf will be more attractive than ATS-village/parshwnath/emerald court/silver city.
    CommentQuote
  • Ahh, it was 2008. i was thats why wondering why jaypee is still struggling to sell off these project.
    CommentQuote
  • this ad might be 2 years old, but I saw a full page ad for imperial court in delhi times around 2 weeks ago and in that ad, they had mentioned golf facing inventory is also available. so even golf facing inventory is not completely sold out and enough is remaining to require ads in newspapers.
    Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    Ahh, it was 2008. i was thats why wondering why jaypee is still struggling to sell off these project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    this ad might be 2 years old, but I saw a full page ad for imperial court in delhi times around 2 weeks ago and in that ad, they had mentioned golf facing inventory is also available. so even golf facing inventory is not completely sold out and enough is remaining to require ads in newspapers.

It is true that all inventory is not sold out. At the same time, the discounts for golf-facing are gone which were available early on. Effective price has gone up and for PH one has to shell out almost 60-70% in CLP depending on the construction status, DP discount is available on the remaining portion only. I think as the property comes nearing possession, we would not see any ads in newspapers, just a thought, when i compare this to Gurgaon, same is true for other projects on E-way.
    CommentQuote
  • my understanding is that amount of ads depends upon the demand of project. more the demand lower the ads. case in point are 3C projects. I don't think I ever saw ads for lotus panache and boulevard(may be some ads at the time of lunch, but nothing after that). but 3C is shelling out money for ads for lotus zing. same case with logix blossom county, no ads for them either. all other builders on expressway are spending lots of money on ads (a lot more then jaypee). but real spending is being done by noida extension builders. almost 30-40% ads on radio is about them only.
    Originally Posted by Techie5000
    It is true that all inventory is not sold out. At the same time, the discounts for golf-facing are gone which were available early on. Effective price has gone up and for PH one has to shell out almost 60-70% in CLP depending on the construction status, DP discount is available on the remaining portion only. I think as the property comes nearing possession, we would not see any ads in newspapers, just a thought, when i compare this to Gurgaon, same is true for other projects on E-way.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, the feeling I get by reading these posts is that since pavilion is not sold out even after 2 years of launch, its not a good project.

Lets not forget that it was launched in mid 2008 just before the Lehman collapse and for a good period of 6-9 months i.e. Oct 2008 - Mar 2009, nothing sold in real estate as an asset class. Whatever little was sold was sold at rock bottom prices - the era of sub 3000 psf pricing was kicked in only during this period.

People who were buying were just buying seeing the lower price tag without any due respect to specifications. Prices corrected by almost 25-40% in NCR during this period.

Pavilion was as it is a premium project and obviously did not sell during this period. To give credit to Jaypee, they brough out Non golf centric stuff at sub 3000 psf pricing to keep sales ticking rather than sell Pavilion at 3000 psf.

Another reason for inventory not getting exhausted - Huge inventory - so many towers with huge no. of apartments.

Still fail to understand why DLF Aralias and magnolias - apartments not even inside the golf course but just having views of it sell at around 15000-20000 psf in gurgaon but people still have apprehensions buying pavilion at 5000 ?

Could this be the investment story of the next decade ?

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    my understanding is that amount of ads depends upon the demand of project. more the demand lower the ads. case in point are 3C projects. I don't think I ever saw ads for lotus panache and boulevard(may be some ads at the time of lunch, but nothing after that). but 3C is shelling out money for ads for lotus zing. same case with logix blossom county, no ads for them either. all other builders on expressway are spending lots of money on ads (a lot more then jaypee). but real spending is being done by noida extension builders. almost 30-40% ads on radio is about them only.
    CommentQuote
  • I think main reason for non-booking in jaypee greens is uncertainty surrounding the project. no one is sure when the project will be complete. no one knows what will be final layout of towers. there have been reports of change in orientation of some towers which were already sold. there is no consistency in rates at which flats are being sold. also I don't think you can find out the number of flats that will be constructed finally in whole area. is there a map available which shows all the various towers that are being planned and number of flats in each tower.
    CommentQuote
  • HDFC Pre-emi interest on subvention scheme???

Hi
    I took a loan from HDFC against fpr Jaypee properties under subvention scheme. (2 yr) last september
    I was under the impression that the interest for upto 2yrs would be p[aid by Jaypee and I would not have to pay anything.

Now yesterday I got a letter from HDFC that since my interest rate has been revised upward to 9.5% and as a result i have to pay Rs 11000 as pre-emi interest (On a 14,00,000L disbursement till now).

Will this have to be paid by me? Or should it be paid by Jaypee??

Please advise as the last date to pay it is 31st Oct.

Thanks
    CommentQuote