What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anybody has the latest masterplan of JP Green NOIDA?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    I wish to disagree on this -
    It will be very difficult to sell kalypso approx 2700sq ft at 4.5cr to 5cr
    At some point kalypso should peak and thereafter stay at those levels.


    I am drawing my view from Aralia and mangolia in Gurgaon which is selling at 20000 today. A minimum inflation adjustment of 10% for three years should take the rate to 12.5k to 13k. Don't you think some more premium will be added as area becomes livable and new launches in JP cease.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iwonderwhen
    Anybody has the latest masterplan of JP Green NOIDA?


    Refer builder website for a high res plan however even that is not updated.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Refer builder website for a high res plan however even that is not updated or write to CRC


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    Hmmm.. But there are few builders who have delivered on time with quality.. 3 C and Praterk for example.. And if you are comparing with B grade builders than what's the difference b/w a large corporation like JP and others.. Also if I am invested in JP than I have no reason to compare it with others.. I am giving my money to JP so I only expect from JP not from others..


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

    Check for lotus belouvard, lotus panache, prateek fedora, weistera to check quality and on time delivery
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "ecstasy


    Hmmm.. But there are few builders who have delivered on time with quality.. 3 C and Praterk for example.. And if you are comparing with B grade builders than what's the difference b/w a large corporation like JP and others.. Also if I am invested in JP than I have no reason to compare it with others.. I am giving my money to JP so I only expect from JP not from others..

    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free


    Well said. Agree with you.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    I am drawing my view from Aralia and mangolia in Gurgaon which is selling at 20000 today. A minimum inflation adjustment of 10% for three years should take the rate to 12.5k to 13k. Don't you think some more premium will be added as area becomes livable and new launches in JP cease.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Aralias are actually closer to 25 k and they even once quoted close to 30 k.

    But Ive realised its difficult to compare these with Noida because of Gurgaon factor, exclusivity and establishment.

    Coupled with a so-so macro economic outlook and big supply - I think we'll not see more than 10-12% yoy increase.

    Obviously would be happy to be wrong in this case. More than anything I am hoping for a good delivery in Kalypso closer to JP Greater Noida standards than say PC - prices then will take care of themselves.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Although I have my doubts but if it will be only 12% YoY...... In that case I would not put my money in kalpso


    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Aralias are actually closer to 25 k and they even once quoted close to 30 k.

    But Ive realised its difficult to compare these with Noida because of Gurgaon factor, exclusivity and establishment.

    Coupled with a so-so macro economic outlook and big supply - I think we'll not see more than 10-12% yoy increase.

    Obviously would be happy to be wrong in this case. More than anything I am hoping for a good delivery in Kalypso closer to JP Greater Noida standards than say PC - prices then will take care of themselves.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • True - but its not Kalypso which is a problem. Infact Kalypso is coming out as one of the better properties of Noida.

    Its the whole Noida sector - infact the whole realty space which seems flush with supply and almost unaffordable (end user) pricing - I hardly see too many projects doing all that well.

    Add to that the economy which is iffy.

    If u still want to bet - bet on quality - and bet with time on ur hands - short term its really tough to say.

    So far - on paper - there has been a 16% yoy increase over the last 3 years in Kalypso. But I dont see it sustaining because of these 2-3 macro level issues

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • DP to CLP conversion

    Originally Posted by bhuwan
    If someone has converted from DP plan to CLP plan in any JP project, can you please share your account statement showing the calculation details. I want to understand if its worth moving from DP to CLP.


    Hi Guys,
    I have finally managed to convert from DP to CLP, it took 2-3 months of emails and followups.
    over benefit approx 2 lacs more than initial DP discount (approx 150 per sq ft, i.e 5% additional discount ), credited to my SOA.
    CommentQuote
  • you have done this for which project? and can you share more details like time of booking..price etc/

    Originally Posted by bhuwan
    Hi Guys,
    I have finally managed to convert from DP to CLP, it took 2-3 months of emails and followups.
    over benefit approx 2 lacs more than initial DP discount (approx 150 per sq ft, i.e 5% additional discount ), credited to my SOA.
    CommentQuote
  • Saw 2-3 new commercial projects beeing launched just outside Klassic. . Which all builders are planning these. Any update?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone can provide info on current resale rates for 3 bedroom apartment, payment gone, payment remaining and any distress sales in offer in the market

    If someone has reliable broker info, please PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for replying, Sir

    Originally Posted by Aviral79
    For once Jaypee has pulled up its socks. Anyways it was high time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkbonline
    Anyone can provide info on current resale rates for 3 bedroom apartment, payment gone, payment remaining and any distress sales in offer in the market

    If someone has reliable broker info, please PM me.


    Which project are you referring to..
    CommentQuote