What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    Hi Guys,
    I have finally managed to convert from DP to CLP, it took 2-3 months of emails and followups.
    over benefit approx 2 lacs more than initial DP discount (approx 150 per sq ft, i.e 5% additional discount ), credited to my SOA.


    Bhuwan, i did not know if this could also be done. Which project is this?

    If you can give a break up of how the 5% additional discount was calculated then it will benefit everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking Kasa Isles, Garden Isles and Kosmos (expresswayway facing towers)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Bhuwan, i did not know if this could also be done. Which project is this?

    If you can give a break up of how the 5% additional discount was calculated then it will benefit everyone.


    I had purchased 1370 sqft kasa isles in DP plan in NOV 2010.
    Subsequently entire DP payment was made in DEC2010.
    After conversion to CLP in NOV2013, all demands and cost were adjusted in amount & date as per CLP, and whatever balance INR was excess in my account was credited with EPD 12%.
    Overall calculation was in my favor by 5+ percentages.

    If ur unit is mortgaged as per JP's records then you will get the benefits at the time of possession.
    If ur unit is clear of any mortgage then only JP will credit the EPD to your SOA. My unit was clear so the EPD was credited to my SOA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    I had purchased 1370 sqft kasa isles in DP plan in NOV 2010.
    Subsequently entire DP payment was made in DEC2010.
    After conversion to CLP in NOV2013, all demands and cost were adjusted in amount & date as per CLP, and whatever balance INR was excess in my account was credited with EPD 12%.
    Overall calculation was in my favor by 5+ percentages.

    If ur unit is mortgaged as per JP's records then you will get the benefits at the time of possession.
    If ur unit is clear of any mortgage then only JP will credit the EPD to your SOA. My unit was clear so the EPD was credited to my SOA.



    Do you or anybody know if this is applicable to other projects as well...i m talking about Kosmos specifically...!!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys pls check jaypee website for construction status. Its gives much more info than the previous month including date of handover of various apartment blocks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iwonderwhen
    Do you or anybody know if this is applicable to other projects as well...i m talking about Kosmos specifically...!!


    Ys it is applicable to all units sold in DP plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Guys pls check jaypee website for construction status. Its gives much more info than the previous month including date of handover of various apartment blocks


    Thanks for pointing this out - currently see this for the 'older' projects mostly and pretty aggressive timelines too.

    Currently timelines there for Orchards/Kube/Knight/Klassic/Klassic Heights/Kalypso/Imperial/PC/PH

    Looks a little aggressive for sure - lets see if they are serious - I thought they may give T3 Kalypso by September 14 - its written as April 14 ... hmmm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thanks for pointing this out - currently see this for the 'older' projects mostly and pretty aggressive timelines too.

    Currently timelines there for Orchards/Kube/Knight/Klassic/Klassic Heights/Kalypso/Imperial/PC/PH

    Looks a little aggressive for sure - lets see if they are serious - I thought they may give T3 Kalypso by September 14 - its written as April 14 ... hmmm



    I think they are trying to make people silent again for some time....Showing agressive dates and working as per there own slow internal schedule

    Did any talked about super area increase with Jaypee and are they allowed to go against UP apartment act?
    CommentQuote
  • Flat in Jaypee greens - Noida

    I want a flat in jaypee greens noida...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parastcn
    I want a flat in jaypee greens noida...


    I want the white house in washington DC

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai, that was too funny :))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

    Currently timelines there for Orchards/Kube/Knight/Klassic/Klassic Heights/Kalypso/Imperial/PC/PH

    Now posted for most of the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't Understand how correct are these estimates. Just take an example.

    KBA tower 1 & 7


    Tower Stories Super Area Sq ft. Finishing date Construction Stage
    Kensington Bouleward 1 G+29 231,656 May-16 Casting of 12th FRS is completed
    Kensington Bouleward 7 G+29 82,558 Nov-15 Casting of 16th FRS is completed

    Both the towers are G+29 while tower 1 is at 12th floor currently and have bigger super area still than tower 7 still it will be completed earlier. Logic only JP can answer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aukindian
    Now posted for most of the projects.


    For Krescent Home they are targeting 3 floors per month but I don't think these are well thought numbers - KRH 10 they are saying possession on 2017 which is on 6th floor and for KH11 they are saying 2015 which is currently on 1st floor.


    Krescent Homes(Tower-10) G+26 117,580 Feb-17 Casting of 6th FRS is completed Casting upto 9th FRS will be completed
    Krescent Homes(Tower-11) G+28 117,580 Nov-15 Casting of 1st FRS is completed Casting of 3rd FRS will be completed
    CommentQuote
  • For Orchard they have mentioned 2 floors per month... Wasn't L&T already doing better?
    CommentQuote