Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
    Kallisto homes are waaayyy too expensive for the kind of specs that are touted... they may be good, but are not great and definitely not worth a million dollars plus (going price is around 6 crores if 99acres is right)

    there is NO logic behind the prices that are being charged for real estate these days....
    Thats your perspective. How much do you think would be a fair rate for a 4500 sq ft built up Villa in a premier sector in a premier gated township bare meters from a manicured golf course - with a KM long view and sun in the front.

    In this category you think Specs really matter (I'm not directly comparing but Aralias are selling at 2.5 times the BSP price of Kalisto BARESHELL - they are flats and these are Villas - sure there is the Gurgaon effect - but just a point that Specs aren't a huge deal here - even Jaypee GN townhomes at 14 CR are Bareshell and no one sells in resale)?

    Just for the record though there is all wood/Italian Marble and Imported Modular Kitchen and whatnot in Kalisto so these ARE pretty good specs

    The only reason I wouldn't recommend this currently is there is going to be construction all around for 3-4 years
    Last edited April 6 2013, 09:12 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      metro

      Real estate market looks so dead, noida in particular is so amazingly slow, off late. is there any realistic buying/selling happening? btw, today in the newspaper it was mentioned metro is coming to sector 128 noida also, which would be the last stop. i dont knw how true is that though.


      brgds
      sachin


      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Thats your perspective. How much do you think would be a fair rate for a 4500 sq ft built up Villa in a premier sector in a premier gated township bare meters from a manicured golf course - with a KM long view and sun in the front.

      In this category you think Specs really matter (I'm not directly comparing but Aralias are selling at 2.5 times the BSP price of Kalisto BARESHELL - they are flats and these are Villas - sure there is the Gurgaon effect - but just a point that Specs aren't a huge deal here - even Jaypee GN townhomes at 14 CR are Bareshell and no one sells in resale)?

      Just for the record though there is all wood/Italian Marble and Imported Modular Kitchen and whatnot in Kalisto so these ARE pretty good specs

      The only reason I wouldn't recommend this currently is there is going to be construction all around for 3-4 years

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
        Real estate market looks so dead, noida in particular is so amazingly slow, off late. is there any realistic buying/selling happening? btw, today in the newspaper it was mentioned metro is coming to sector 128 noida also, which would be the last stop. i dont knw how true is that though.


        brgds
        sachin
        All phases....itll probably get worse before it gets better

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          All phases....itll probably get worse before it gets better

          Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
          if the situation is so bad then why am I getting so many calls from brokers to buy my unit in Orchards....is it fake?.....is it not an indication of demand from buyers?

          all these seem to be genuine calls and I seem to have made a profit of close to 50% on my investment in around 1.5 years?

          Am I missing something?

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Brokers hire these girls/boys to call people who is ready to sell. They are doing their job to find who is selling. Once you confirm you are in then they will agree with you for x price then their 2nd job starts to find buyer through posting in local papers, online portals and informing other brokers I have this unit available.

            So broker calls just mean your property is saleable but it doesn't mean its price is increasing.


            Originally posted by orchardman View Post
            if the situation is so bad then why am I getting so many calls from brokers to buy my unit in Orchards....is it fake?.....is it not an indication of demand from buyers?

            all these seem to be genuine calls and I seem to have made a profit of close to 50% on my investment in around 1.5 years?

            Am I missing something?

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              is there builder buyer agreement in flats sold by jaypee. KBA, KPA Kasa asles.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by Anand Singh View Post
                is there builder buyer agreement in flats sold by jaypee. KBA, KPA Kasa asles.
                Yes but u need to register it

                Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Dear Friends, For Jaypee Krescent Homes what will be the rent in per sq ft for middle floor golf facing once the flat get ready after 2-3 years.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by helloo View Post
                    Dear Friends, For Jaypee Krescent Homes what will be the rent in per sq ft for middle floor golf facing once the flat get ready after 2-3 years.
                    Plz rectify ur question to:
                    Dear Friends, For Jaypee Krescent Homes what will be the rent in per sq ft for middle floor golf facing once the flat get ready after 4-5 years.
                    Around 30 months to raise the tower ( 1 month/floor)
                    Around 24 months to finish (specification is better than any other non-GC projects in WT)

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                      Plz rectify ur question to:
                      Dear Friends, For Jaypee Krescent Homes what will be the rent in per sq ft for middle floor golf facing once the flat get ready after 4-5 years.
                      Around 30 months to raise the tower ( 1 month/floor)
                      Around 24 months to finish (specification is better than any other non-GC projects in WT)

                      @Rahulkumar,

                      what do you think about Orchards, as per your logic,


                      Around 40 months to raise the tower ( 1 month/floor)
                      Around 30 months to finish (specification is better than Krescent Homes and any other non-GC projects in WT)

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X