What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    For Krescent Home they are targeting 3 floors per month but I don't think these are well thought numbers - KRH 10 they are saying possession on 2017 which is on 6th floor and for KH11 they are saying 2015 which is currently on 1st floor.

Krescent Homes(Tower-10) G+26 117,580 Feb-17 Casting of 6th FRS is completed Casting upto 9th FRS will be completed
    Krescent Homes(Tower-11) G+28 117,580 Nov-15 Casting of 1st FRS is completed Casting of 3rd FRS will be completed

Point to note & analyse.
    while 2 tower shows 2-3 floors per month, but rest of the 14-16 towers shows almost no progress forecasted.
    From end use and also financial point of view, the towers which are slower will be most benificial.
    Mainly for reason that payment outflow will be delayed and secondly, even if some other towers get the possession slightly earlier, but the area will become liveable once all major construction is finished, common areas developed and labour is out of atleast the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    Point to note & analyse.
    while 2 tower shows 2-3 floors per month, but rest of the 14-16 towers shows almost no progress forecasted.
    From end use and also financial point of view, the towers which are slower will be most benificial.
    Mainly for reason that payment outflow will be delayed and secondly, even if some other towers get the possession slightly earlier, but the area will become liveable once all major construction is finished, common areas developed and labour is out of atleast the project.

Actually the trend is that once the first floor slab gets completed that is when they can replicate 3. Floors per month. Not before that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee have shared Super area for each tower. What to interpret?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Jaypee have shared Super area for each tower. What to interpret?

now you can sale whole tower instead of just one flat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parastcn
    I want a flat in jaypee greens noida...

Ok, please courier me the money...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Jaypee have shared Super area for each tower. What to interpret?

More the super area more is the delay. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "rahulkumar12

More the super area more is the delay. :bab (59):

Shouldn't that be the other way around?
    The more the delay, the more the super area grows ;-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 15 is stuck on 1st floor slab for last 3 month. While tower 16 in last 3 months have reached 10th floor from 1st floor 3 months back.

They are probably taking 2-3 towers at one go and than comes the next 3 towers
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like Jaypee is organizing a jazz event this Sunday. Is anyone coming?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Seems like Jaypee is organizing a jazz event this Sunday. Is anyone coming?

Yeah - I got an invite as well - Brunch with Jazz and Comedy. Cant go as I am out of town....:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yeah - I got an invite as well - Brunch with Jazz and Comedy. Cant go as I am out of town....:(

Ahh.. I may go this time.

If anyone is interested please let me know, The event is open for family and friends so should not be an issue.
    CommentQuote
  • New Commercials in Front of Krescent and Klassic

I happened to pay a visit to WT and clicked some pictures..... Could notice a lot of development...... Escavation for Commercials started in front of Kasa, Krescent and Klassic...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Who is the builder for it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    Who is the builder for it?

God :D
    CommentQuote
  • Oh my God is a project by BOP once a broker of Jaypee.
    And another one on the extremely other side is by Ajnara.
    It will be good for Wishtown, whats your say?
    CommentQuote