What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sanchit.kapur
    Oh my God is a project by BOP once a broker of Jaypee.
    And another one on the extremely other side is by Ajnara.
    It will be good for Wishtown, whats your say?

    Haa haa. Name itself say "oh my God". There was one more known k8. I believe that is another one in same area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    Haa haa. Name itself say "oh my God". There was one more known k8. I believe that is another one in same area


    K8 is from another broker...Lord Krishna & Maharaja Whiteline but that is in front of Kasa ..... the first picture where there is no name on fencing is in front of Krescent... the builder is not know yet....Oh my God by BOP is front of Klassic...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Ahh.. I may go this time.

    If anyone is interested please let me know, The event is open for family and friends so should not be an issue.


    yes, I am ..Please let me know how to arrange for passes..I have unit in Kalypso
    CommentQuote
  • i do not think these passes are coming to everyone who has flat in Jaypee?
    CommentQuote
  • mujhe aaj tak Jaypee walo ne koi pass nahi bheja ? aisa kyun?:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav44
    yes, I am ..Please let me know how to arrange for passes..I have unit in Kalypso



    Hey mates, please ping me your email with your unit number and I will try and get the passes sent to you. If Jaypee don't send then I can just forward my pass. There is no limit of people mentioned so I guess it should work. Cheers!!!
    It will be great if some of us can get together.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • thats so kind of you Aviral.

    thanks but I am running "Airtel Half Marathon" on Sunday so i won't be able to join all of you.

    lakin mera question abhi bhi yein hai ki .. jaypee walo ne aaj tak mere ko koi pass kyun nahi bheja?:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    i do not think these passes are coming to everyone who has flat in Jaypee?


    I guess its limited to people who have bought directly from Jaypee or those whose email address is with Jaypee marketing team as these invites are sent by the marketing team. I don't think there is any special list other than having your contact details with them.
    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Where is the event? Jaypee Greens Noida or Sports city?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Aviral79


    I guess its limited to people who have bought directly from Jaypee or those whose email address is with Jaypee marketing team as these invites are sent by the marketing team. I don't think there is any special list other than having your contact details with them.
    Cheers!!!


    Sir their bills arrive promptly on email. So they obviously have it in their records.

    But the passes don't. ;-)

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Thanks for your note..Can you call me on 09810960476.

    Thanks
    Gaurav Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aukindian
    Now posted for most of the projects.


    Apparently JP seems to have rolled back this new update mechanism to the earlier useless one
    CommentQuote
  • I too hv invite for the event.. but not from jp.. m not sure if I wl go there..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    apparently jp seems to have rolled back this new update mechanism to the earlier useless one


    "sach ka samna"
    CommentQuote
  • It is in wishtown golf course... starting at 12 to 4 pm

    Originally Posted by praant
    Where is the event? Jaypee Greens Noida or Sports city?
    CommentQuote