What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Apparently JP seems to have rolled back this new update mechanism to the earlier useless one

JP customer care must have been flooded with clarification on super area and finishing date updates.
    CommentQuote
  • End Nov updates are available on site....
    CommentQuote
  • We had meeting with jaypee last week and they were not clear about these dates and rolled back , dates were conflicting and we asked to go them to site with us and they said not possible to meet the published dates , i don't know these idiots have idea about dates to themselves or not .
    CommentQuote
  • Jp wt........
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Jp wt........

Wow....looks promising to say the least!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Once people start moving in big numbers... WT will truly be Neighbours envy owners pride.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Jp wt........

which project is this low high rise? looks picturistic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    which project is this low high rise? looks picturistic

Augusta Court mate - huge (4000 sq ft +), well appointed apartments quoting anywhere between 12-14k psf

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
    Augusta Court mate - huge (4000 sq ft +), well appointed apartments quoting anywhere between 12-14k psf

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

pretty nice! in the middle of Golf Course
    CommentQuote
  • Which are the commercial plots sold by jaypee in wish town till now and what is their location

I know of colossus near kasa isles...,

Also is the new corporate office purely a jaypee office or are they sub letting/ selling part of it as any other commercial office space?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krafty
    Which are the commercial plots sold by jaypee in wish town till now and what is their location

I know of colossus near kasa isles...,

Also is the new corporate office purely a jaypee office or are they sub letting/ selling part of it as any other commercial office space?

3 that I know of - colossus, OMG by BOP, and the one for K8 group

On the corporate office - it has come up really well. 6 months back I had heard the rumour that they are selling this to ICICI for a few hundred CRs - but I dont know anything after that

It is just a few months from getting fully commissioned
    CommentQuote
  • Ps. Does anyone know what is coming up on the large land tract adjacent to wish town entrance on GC side...I guess it is Shipra land

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    ..:: SHIPRA ::..

Thanks...wish it was a commercial development....more of retail and commercial spaces are needed

CommentQuote
  • Hey Folks - you can check the new master plan of WT on the jaypeegreens website - nothing much has changed except the service centres, police post, clubs, STP etc seem to have been marked out more clearly
    CommentQuote