What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Strange as 4 months ago b2 looked raw now it's painted. I could see lot of labor when I went a month ago.

But no doubt as it's still slower than expected but no progress is an exaggeration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is only one tower,which as per you is B2, in Klassic then yeah may be I am wrong .. But if Klassic has 20 - 30 more towers, which I believe it has, then I think we need more than just changing the dates on the pictures when the pics are updated on the official website.. No offense but I feel that way and you have your right to disagree.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    If there is only one tower,which as per you is B2, in Klassic then yeah may be I am wrong .. But if Klassic has 20 - 30 more towers, which I believe it has, then I think we need more than just changing the dates on the pictures when the pics are updated on the official website.. No offense but I feel that way and you have your right to disagree.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

No doubt they missing dates for ever but AFAI Remember they had promised to deliver B 2 & a10 in February so we should give them credit for that at least that it near some sort of reality and get delivered by March or April.

CommentQuote
  • What do you guys think? It makes sense to me provided it goes though.

Gurgaon, Noida land price may fall with fresh supply in Delhi

Read more at:
    Gurgaon, Noida land price may fall with fresh supply in Delhi - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • any updates on delivery for klassic from any reliable sources
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Jaypee have shared Super area for each tower. What to interpret?

Hi, How do I get copy of this super area update document by Jaypee? can u please attach here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by milans
    Hi, How do I get copy of this super area update document by Jaypee? can u please attach here.

Sometime in December JP had posted the tower specific super area along with possible possesion date on the official website. Then they mysteriously removed it in 2-3 days.

Sorry I have no copy with me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi - Indeed JP WT is a very delayed project. Kosmos is coming together quite nicely though - with most towers now structure complete and finishing going on in 80% of them. Possession will start for advanced towers in the next few months and we should see majority of possessions in 2014 itself

Other similar projects are JP Klassic, JP Kasa Isles and host of projects in sector 137.

But if you are an end user I would say do not be in any hurry for projects, buy them as they become ready just before registry is done so seller does not pass registry cost to you and the same is done only once and you know the exact status and nothing is left to chance.

Dear Dineshsays,
    Can this statement imply that there are more end user buyers in Kosmos/klassic than other projects at WT?
    I m quite seriously looking to buy a 3bhk but not able to get conviction on any?
    Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • we are planning a protest on jaypee offiec sec 128 on feb 15 , time 11 am , assemple at jaypee greens cafe to wake them up for possession , all kosmos and klasic guys are requested to join ,people from other projects can also join and help us , ultimately we all are suffering .
    i request all owners to join other wise possession will be pushed to 2015-16 for towers which are ready also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Sometime in December JP had posted the tower specific super area along with possible possesion date on the official website. Then they mysteriously removed it in 2-3 days.

Sorry I have no copy with me.

Does anyone have these copies. Please share.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Does anyone have these copies. Please share.

I have this for Kosmos.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iwonderwhen
    I have this for Kosmos.

Awesome ! Does anyone have it for krescent.

CommentQuote
  • are you guys coming for protest or want to keep discussion on forum only
    CommentQuote
  • do anyone have idea what happened to increased super area concerns for Pavilion Court
    CommentQuote
  • JP is very shortly (March 2014) opening >500 beded superspeciality hospital in wish town.
    Will this have a positive effect on wish town.
    CommentQuote
  • your question shoould be ....tht existing owners in Jaypee..will they get any discount or something?? :P :P
    CommentQuote