What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    we are doing it for possession specific so calling kosmos ans klassic only and these guys have not gained anything till now from meeting. Any outcome from sanjeev meeting which you can tell nothing

Klassic only .... meeting will not yield results ... 17th Sep, 2011 Protests happened only when people across WT joined. It was hugely successful protest. Sachin and Sameer Gaur came out. There was marathon 12 hour meeting to negotiate the late delivery. It brought huge pressure on JP. Construction resumed post that. Penalty for delay was reduced from 18% to 12%. There was early payment discount of 12% for people did down payment. I can easily see 22nd Feb meeting a chai-pakoda meeting like the 15th feb meeting...nothing will come out it. Some folks in Classic are diluting WT wide pressure on JP. Unity always wins.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Shaurya..

Can you plan same type of protest to pust Jaypee for one more time..I think our money are used in some other place by jaypee (may be in debit)..
    CommentQuote
  • Can some one post information on best economy project to invest in jaypee with possibility of availability on resale, price and likely possession date.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the floor plan of Krescent Homes has changed for T16 and super area size has changed too from 1115 sqft unit to 1205 sqft

Evidence 1

T16 Construction update by Jaypee

Notice the window arrangement of master and second bedroom on the monthly update for T16 doesn't match the cluster plan or unit plan for T16

Unit plan

Evidence 2

The window arrangement in second bedroom pictures and the view from the master bedroom door uploaded by Aviral don’t match the cluster plan and unit plan for 1115 sqft either

Window arrangement in second bedroom (uploaded by Aviral)

View from the master bedroom door (uploaded by Aviral)

But all the photos of construction update and Aviral photos EXACTLY matches this plan that was posted by Amit Sethi on Page 31 in this KRH thread on May 22, 2012 .

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...19176228257329”

CommentQuote
  • These are the revised plans for other units in Krescent Homes …

These brochure scans are from Amit Sethi's google group on KRH

2BHK (from 1115 sqft to 1205 sqft)

2BHK + S (from 1230 sqft to 1330 sqft)

3BHK + W (from 1680 sqft to 1790 sqft)

3BHK + W + S (from 1980 sqft to 2125 sqft)

4BHK + W (from 2375 sqft to 2545 sqft)
    CommentQuote
  • JPA, burdened with RS 60,000 crore of consolidated debt, is in talks to sell its 74 per cent stake in two cement joint ventures with India's largest steel maker SAILBSE -1.05 % to Holcim-owned Associated Cement Companies for Rs 2,900 crore, two people familiar with the development said.

Read more at:
    Jaiprakash Associates in talks with Holcim-owned ACC to sell 74% stake in SAIL JVs for Rs 2,900 crore - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • we had good numbers in feb22 meeting and they again delayed the possession dates shifted some klassic and kosmos towers to 2015 end , from klassic alone 22 people came and 6 people from kosmos .we decided to protest outside jaypee sales office and we had 1 hour protest outside sales office.

we are again meeting on 1st march I think close to 100 klassic and kosmos guys already confirmed this time . Meeting is scheduled at 11 am on 1st march , we will meet sachin gaur and if demands are not met we will protest again .
    CommentQuote
  • This will have impact on lot of projects along the expressway if this sees the light of the day.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=45553
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Augurs well for the Exp Way Sectors. However, like many other announcements, this will be a long shot.
    CommentQuote
  • Video of the protest and the conversation with Sachin Gaur

Revised possession dates announced.

Wishtown flat buyers protest at Jaypee office Noida - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Video of the protest and the conversation with Sachin Gaur

Revised possession dates announced.

Wishtown flat buyers protest at Jaypee office Noida - YouTube

Which day did this protest take place? Can you please share some highlights of this meeting... like what are the new dates etc etc?
    CommentQuote
  • March 1 2014 11:00 AM

As discussed, we all will be visiting on 22nd March 2014 for meeting again on answers regarding the points that were brought up on March 1st. Join Us !

Originally Posted by confusedUser
    Which day did this protest take place? Can you please share some highlights of this meeting... like what are the new dates etc etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser

I was not there. I heard about this meeting on IREF and found this clip on Youtube. If you watch the video all the completion dates are mentioned for every tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    I was not there. I heard about this meeting on IREF and found this clip on Youtube. If you watch the video all the completion dates are mentioned for every tower.

Dates were per Jaypee, can't we press them to make them expedite their work & bump-up the date ahead ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iwonderwhen
    Dates were per Jaypee, can't we press them to make them expedite their work & bump-up the date ahead ?

But the dates he is talking about are completion date..Not possession dates(and dats the trick again.
    We can insist them to give possession dates and will fight for promised delivery dates.
    these guys will not listen untill we increase our force on 22nd march..
    Wish every end user to come up with family members on 22nd.
    CommentQuote