What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by iwonderwhen
    Dates were per Jaypee, can't we press them to make them expedite their work & bump-up the date ahead ?

Protest Protest and Protest some more. If you watch the video Sachin Gaur didn't even flinch looking at the angry mob. The mob needs to be bigger next time. For towers that were structure ready a year ago they are quoting 1 more year for completion. If you remember they were saying the same months last year and the year before only the years keep changing from 2013 to 2014 to now 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • jyada se jyada tadad me buyers ko jaypee office me jana hoga 22 march ko 11 AM, then only pressure will maintain.now this is the only way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by titu65
    jyada se jyada tadad me buyers ko jaypee office me jana hoga 22 march ko 11 AM, then only pressure will maintain.now this is the only way.

I appreciate all of those who had made this... :clap2:
    I watched the video very carefully...and I could observe that Mr. Gaur was not comfortable while addressing and was probably afraid too... as, he was keeping his chair in front of him while addressing (this is not a good body language to show) ...This proves that they are feeling the pressure....
    But they are also very smart and kept the crowd busy in telling their fake "completion dates"...

I strongly request all the jaypee wish town buyers to come in large number to "protest" in next meeting...

Cheers !!!
    CommentQuote
  • I confirm my presence there on 22nd march 2014.

Aao, aao sab aao.... apne right ke liye fight kerna hai ... aaao...

people are ready to sacrifice their life for a mass murderer to become PM but not willing to come together for their right... even after paying almost 95% to builder...

please join us... please
    CommentQuote
  • I will also join...Come in huge numbers..See the example of aap part..its started from few people but sizes grows now..please spread this meeting detail everywhere...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    I will also join...Come in huge numbers..See the example of aap part..its started from few people but sizes grows now..please spread this meeting detail everywhere...

I would suggest to form a proper group.
    In Universal Aura (UA), a project in gurgaon, the builder increased the super area by more than 10%. all the owners of UA formed an association. they are putting pressure on the builder, and to me they are doing the right thing.

First, we must get the name and phone numbers of each and every investor in Jaypee Greens. How to get this? This is the most difficult task. Crowdsourcing can help us.
    A group of us has to take an initiative. I am sure there are leadres who can do this.
    Create a database evertime you guys meet for protest, update the database. Regularly send messages to the group abou the meeting, use WhatsApp. Send the message twice or thrice or more as reminders before the meeting. Marketing works, when you show something to people everyday, they start believing in it.

Be ferocious, relentless.

Thousands of people gathering at Jaypee's office, protesting every weekend, will bring the sh***t out of them. They cannot be rogue, I want to remind you that they are a public listed company. This means, they have a reputation to keep. They are not some small time builder. They have other things to do other than selling flats at ridiculous prices. They definitely dont want to bring a bad name of themselves. This is their weakness. And, we must take advantage of it.

Unity se to humne angrejo ko bhi sidha kar diya tha, yeh Jaypee kya cheez hai. Come in huge numbers, believe me, you will get some confidence out of this exerciese, you will feel more empowered about your rights, you will realize that you are not weak, you are not alone - YOU ARE NOT.
    CommentQuote
  • I really appreciate to all who spend their valuable time and are protesting for every one 's interest. I am NRI, unable to attend protest personally on this day. But I am very disappointed with chor group as I paid full down payment for my apartment in kosmos tower 80 in early 2010, 4 years has gone after full payment of 40 lacs. As of now they have reached at 11th floor, this tower is of 19 th floor. So even structure is not ready. If I send email then thay say they will hand over in 2015. They are not giving possession even for those tower which are close to completion........where is question of tower 79 and 80.

I urge all who are protesting Jaypee to give hard time for welfare of everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    I would suggest to form a proper group.
    In Universal Aura (UA), a project in gurgaon, the builder increased the super area by more than 10%. all the owners of UA formed an association. they are putting pressure on the builder, and to me they are doing the right thing.

First, we must get the name and phone numbers of each and every investor in Jaypee Greens. How to get this? This is the most difficult task. Crowdsourcing can help us.
    A group of us has to take an initiative. I am sure there are leadres who can do this.
    Create a database evertime you guys meet for protest, update the database. Regularly send messages to the group abou the meeting, use WhatsApp. Send the message twice or thrice or more as reminders before the meeting. Marketing works, when you show something to people everyday, they start believing in it.

Be ferocious, relentless.

Thousands of people gathering at Jaypee's office, protesting every weekend, will bring the sh***t out of them. They cannot be rogue, I want to remind you that they are a public listed company. This means, they have a reputation to keep. They are not some small time builder. They have other things to do other than selling flats at ridiculous prices. They definitely dont want to bring a bad name of themselves. This is their weakness. And, we must take advantage of it.

Unity se to humne angrejo ko bhi sidha kar diya tha, yeh Jaypee kya cheez hai. Come in huge numbers, believe me, you will get some confidence out of this exerciese, you will feel more empowered about your rights, you will realize that you are not weak, you are not alone - YOU ARE NOT.

Great motivational speech.
    Are you coming on 22nd march?please pm your number..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    I will also join...Come in huge numbers..See the example of aap part..its started from few people but sizes grows now..please spread this meeting detail everywhere...

please pm me you number..i will make database and share with you all on 22nd.
    CommentQuote
  • I am outside outside, but really vert happy to see the way the last protest was organized, I wish next time on coming 22nd march it will be much bigger, I will be in India on 22nd, and will sure join the protest. my e-mail ID is salmanarshi1971@yahoo.com.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahilsays
    I confirm my presence there on 22nd march 2014.

Aao, aao sab aao.... apne right ke liye fight kerna hai ... aaao...

people are ready to sacrifice their life for a mass murderer to become PM but not willing to come together for their right... even after paying almost 95% to builder...

please join us... please

What a negative & retard way of asking. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Video of the protest and the conversation with Sachin Gaur

Revised possession dates announced.

Wishtown flat buyers protest at Jaypee office Noida - YouTube

Hi Imperialnoid,

Could you please upload the video again! I think you removed it :(

Thanks
    Newbee
    CommentQuote
  • I'll go to WT today after a month and a half and will try and take a few pictures and just put in some thoughts on how I felt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Just getting greedy but can you please take some KRH pics too Dinesh bhai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Newbee00
    Hi Imperialnoid,

Could you please upload the video again! I think you removed it :(

Thanks
    Newbee

It was not my video. I found it on youtube. The users name was Jaypee Buyer. Try messaging him and see if he wants to reupload or email you the video. Direct link to his page below.

Jaypee Buyer - YouTube
    CommentQuote