What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It should be paid by Jaypee.

Under subvention scheme, the developer has undertaken to pay 2 years interest - regardless of the interest rate.

However, you can check this with Jaypee directly. The right guy to check this is Nasim in Commercial.

Originally Posted by mebond007
    Hi
    I took a loan from HDFC against fpr Jaypee properties under subvention scheme. (2 yr) last september
    I was under the impression that the interest for upto 2yrs would be p
    Jaypee and I would not have to pay anything.

Now yesterday I got a letter from HDFC that since my interest rate has been revised upward to 9.5% and as a result i have to pay Rs 11000 as pre-emi interest (On a 14,00,000L disbursement till now).

Will this have to be paid by me? Or should it be paid by Jaypee??

Please advise as the last date to pay it is 31st Oct.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • yeah, i went to he HDFC branc and they said i can ignore the letter as its system generated and it will be adjusted internally between jaypee and HDFC.
    CommentQuote
  • time will tell

JP group's track record of delivery is a huge question mark. Projects they launched in 2007 are not even 20 % ready so far??

When will ne new ones see the light of day as all money seems to be diverted to yamuna expressway !
    CommentQuote
  • pavillion court

pavillion court 5100 golf view is okey?..or expensive

Originally Posted by vikky55
    JP group's track record of delivery is a huge question mark. Projects they launched in 2007 are not even 20 % ready so far?? When will ne new ones see the light of day as all monet seems to be diverted to yamuna expressway !
    CommentQuote
  • Is it BSP , CLP ?? or all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • it's bsp......price is okey? i checked few dealers..all offernign same rate and saying all units almost sold out in court

Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    Is it BSP , CLP ?? or all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee

hi friends,

anyone getting corporate discount in jaypee

in klassic heights or kalypso court???

i am getting 10% is that ok or can i get more somehwere???

pls advise

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • I think some people have posted figures of 11.5%. so you can negotiate a little more.
    Originally Posted by jchanana
    hi friends,

anyone getting corporate discount in jaypee

in klassic heights or kalypso court???

i am getting 10% is that ok or can i get more somehwere???

pls advise

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • 11.5% is easily GETTABLE...you just need some good negotiating skills...Jaypee brokers have good margin
    CommentQuote
  • 11.5% + cash down 15% discount?? Its wow !

Originally Posted by zohaib
    11.5% is easily GETTABLE...you just need some good negotiating skills...Jaypee brokers have good margin
    CommentQuote
  • Wow!! I think its an amazing price for this project... If similar project in Gurgaon are benchmark, they are quoting over 9100 psf,......

Originally Posted by bloombox
    pavillion court 5100 golf view is okey?..or expensive
    CommentQuote
  • That's huge . :bab (22):

Originally Posted by vikky55
    11.5% + cash down 15% discount?? Its wow !

CommentQuote
  • Hey Vicky, Is that golghar in your picture?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky55
    11.5% + cash down 15% discount?? Its wow !

It doesnt work that way...11.5% discount is gettible in CLP

Downpaymenty Discount slab is different..i cant rememebr...but its not 11.5% + 15%

CommentQuote
  • Yes the discount in JP is 11.5%.

Yes the DP discount is 15% but is not worth it - CLP with tranche EMI gets you same results.

The Partial DP discount is 11% and is partially construction linked also and is worth it in combination with tranche EMI scheme - effective discount of close to 20% is achievable - JP has changed the rules of this discount and has made it related to 7th floor slap, making it partly construction linked.
    CommentQuote