What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Imperialnoid appreciate your help!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I'll go to WT today after a month and a half and will try and take a few pictures and just put in some thoughts on how I felt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dinesh bhai,
    Try to concentrate more on the near completion projects. So that we can know what all can be delivered in the near future/ next 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh ji

Kristal/kasablanca ka status bhi dekh Lena please
    CommentQuote
  • Ye bhi theek hai Akash bhai. Jo bhi projects wo dekh paye. We will wait for his views :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Newbee00
    Ye bhi theek hai Akash bhai. Jo bhi projects wo dekh paye. We will wait for his views :)

Lets plan the wishtown visit coming saturday before the weather gets too hot.
    CommentQuote
  • I will update in detail but its been dissapointing progress from what I saw last.

Just feel that last 4-5 months have not been very good

CommentQuote
  • Waiting for ur report sir
    CommentQuote
  • Still waiting..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I will update in detail but its been dissapointing progress from what I saw last.

Just feel that last 4-5 months have not been very good

So did you see L n T digging up kasablanca.
    CommentQuote
  • Kaha hai " Dinesh bhai ki report"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iwonderwhen
    What a negative & retard way of asking. :bab (45):

really?? please throw some more light on my negativity and retarded way of asking. what did hit you so badly? which words did u pinched you?

People are ready to sacrifice their life (even sacrificed in western up) for a mass murderer
    AND

I have paid my hard earned money to Jaypee and i m just urging my fellow flat mates to join us for a protest against a builder who is yet to deliver our flat to us.

so i didn't spell anything false or negative here.. then Mr.iwonderwhen what made you so angry pls be specific. this is a forum so let it be a forum. we will surely come together against this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Give me a few more hours

CommentQuote
  • Hope your report also include Krescent homes...
    CommentQuote
  • Just checked the Pavilion Heights yesterday, looks like it will take an Year minimum. What is the resale price for GC facing unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahilsays
    really?? please throw some more light on my negativity and retarded way of asking. what did hit you so badly? which words did u pinched you?

People are ready to sacrifice their life (even sacrificed in western up) for a mass murderer
    AND

I have paid my hard earned money to Jaypee and i m just urging my fellow flat mates to join us for a protest against a builder who is yet to deliver our flat to us.

so i didn't spell anything false or negative here.. then Mr.iwonderwhen what made you so angry pls be specific. this is a forum so let it be a forum. we will surely come together against this builder.

It a retard way of motivating people because your are mixing politics in the RE forum.
    My friend, what i meant to say is if you make cocktail of politics & RE and present it to all RE interested parties, it will defeat the purpose of why we are here.

I agree with all the people & idea of demonstration against falsified promises made by JP, gathering at JP office & asking question about possession of their dream houses.

But i request you & all not to create negative atmosphere of fear by using words like “murderer” etc on RE forum.

I am in the same boat as you are, loosing hard earned money in rent & interest due to these people who multiply their profits from our hard earned money.

HTH,
    CommentQuote