Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    mr dinesh pl can u provide detailed analysis abt price n the reason for being a good pick (KB)
    Last edited April 30 2013, 12:33 PM. Reason: NAME MISSSING

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      If we have an honest opinion (without getting biased with the dealers community), i think Jaypee Wishtown is the best residential project atleast in NCR.

      If we consider solely the Kosmos project, it is much much better that 3 C Boulevard, Logix Blossoms & many others in Noida.

      Still it is a point to wonder why Kosmos rates are not appreciating inspite of it nearing completion.

      Resale AI rates in different project nearing completion are:

      3C Boulevard Ph-2 : 5500+
      Lotus Blossoms County, Sec-137: 5500+
      Eldeco Fresco: 5000+
      Paras Terea: 5000+
      Amrapali Ses-45: 5500+
      NRI Sec-45: 6000+
      Kosmos: 4500+

      What could be the reasons? Is it only because of poor show by Jaypee or it has something like lack of interest by brokers (because of limited access to Jaypee)

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by arpitk1008 View Post
        If we have an honest opinion (without getting biased with the dealers community), i think Jaypee Wishtown is the best residential project atleast in NCR.

        If we consider solely the Kosmos project, it is much much better that 3 C Boulevard, Logix Blossoms & many others in Noida.

        Still it is a point to wonder why Kosmos rates are not appreciating inspite of it nearing completion.

        Resale AI rates in different project nearing completion are:

        3C Boulevard Ph-2 : 5500+
        Lotus Blossoms County, Sec-137: 5500+
        Eldeco Fresco: 5000+
        Paras Terea: 5000+
        Amrapali Ses-45: 5500+
        NRI Sec-45: 6000+
        Kosmos: 4500+

        What could be the reasons? Is it only because of poor show by Jaypee or it has something like lack of interest by brokers (because of limited access to Jaypee)
        Rates have increased in the past couple of months. And it would continue to do so in phases. But it definitely will and at the time of possession it would be at par with the above projects.
        Jaypee has improved speed of construction and now few projects start getting possession you would see the rates in entire wishtown rise.

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Dear Friends,

          This thread is extremely informative.
          Can you please advise current rates in Krescent(I presume 4800-5000). And what will be the rate after only the building structure is ready(not interior finishing etc) and what would be kind of rates on possession. Thanks. I have been given to understand from various sources that it is a very good project both from the perspective of staying here or investment. Thanks.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Right - so the story from my perspective on this side of the expressway. Lets start with sector 94 right off mahamaya flyover ....

            .... If you like the floor plan, I'd put in money after a year or two to see how the construction progresses - prices should not fly

            Taking a break - will continue after some time

            Sweet writeup. Kudos.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by helloo View Post
              Dear Friends,

              This thread is extremely informative.
              Can you please advise current rates in Krescent(I presume 4800-5000). And what will be the rate after only the building structure is ready(not interior finishing etc) and what would be kind of rates on possession. Thanks. I have been given to understand from various sources that it is a very good project both from the perspective of staying here or investment. Thanks.
              My sense is ~7.5k at structure complete and 9-10K at possession considering it will take another 3-4 years minimum for possession. Location is excellent, specs are superior to ATS Village across EWAY.

              I also think that there will be a sharp jump in KH and KI prices when Klassic and Kosmos delivery happens and the whole area becomes livable.

              But would like to hear others' opinion as well.
              Last edited April 29 2013, 08:17 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by bizarien View Post
                My sense is ~7.5k at structure complete and 9-10K at possession considering it will take another 3-4 years minimum for possession. Location is excellent, specs are superior to ATS Village across EWAY.

                I also think that there will be a sharp jump in KH and KI prices when Klassic and Kosmos delivery happens and the whole area becomes livable.

                But would like to hear others' opinion as well.
                BTW, what's the appreciation scope that seniors see for Garden Isles compared to Kasa Isles or Krescent Homes ?

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  One email I received from a broker today of Jaypee project rates:
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Dear All,

                  I have some inventory for resale in jaypee greens

                  KRESCENT HOME

                  Tower 12,floor 01, facing- non golf

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4900

                  Size-1230



                  Tower 11,floor 24, facing- non golf

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                  Size-1230



                  Tower 12,floor 24, facing- non golf

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4800

                  Size-1230



                  Tower 14,floor 26, facing- golf

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4800

                  Size-1230



                  Tower 23 ,floor 02, facing- road and park facing

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                  Size-1680



                  Tower 23,floor 20, facing- road and park facing

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                  Size-1680



                  Tower 24,floor 16, facing- park facing

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4800

                  Size-1680



                  Tower 24,floor 20, facing- road and park facing

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                  Size-1680



                  Tower 04 ,floor 11, facing- non golf and park

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                  Size-2375



                  Tower 16,floor 14, facing- non golf

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                  Size-1115



                  Tower 15,floor 10, facing- non golf

                  Payment plan-PDP, asking -4650

                  Size-1115



                  Tower 10 ,floor 15, facing- non golf

                  Payment plan-PDP, asking -4650

                  Size-1115

                  GARDEN ISLES

                  Tower 19,floor 04, facing- Park and garden

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                  Size-1305



                  Tower 22,floor 21, facing- garden and park

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4250

                  Size-1305



                  Tower 21,floor 21, facing- park

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4200

                  Size-1840



                  Tower 07,floor 07, facing- non golf

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4300

                  Size-1725



                  Tower 06,floor 16, facing- park , pool, club and garden

                  Payment plan-PDP, asking -4100

                  Size-1900



                  Tower 07,floor 07, facing- GARDEN

                  Payment plan-PDP, asking -4300

                  Size-1305



                  Tower 07,floor 07, facing- GARDEN AND PARK

                  Payment plan-PDP, asking -4300

                  Size-1305



                  Tower 20,floor 03, facing- GARDEN

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                  Size-1840



                  Tower 20,floor 11, facing- GARDEN

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                  Size-1305



                  Tower 10,floor 16, facing- FIELD FACING

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                  Size-2625, BHK-4 BHK



                  Tower 08,floor 05, facing- PARK AND GARDEN

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                  Size-1840



                  Tower 04,floor 02, facing- GARDEN

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                  Size-1840



                  Tower 18,floor 10, facing- GARDEN

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                  Size-1305

                  KASA ISLES

                  Tower 16,floor 18, facing- park

                  Payment plan-DP, asking -4000

                  Size-1935



                  Tower 12,floor 24, facing- park

                  Payment plan-CLP, asking -4250

                  Size-920



                  Tower 11,floor 21, facing- park

                  Payment plan-PDP, asking -4350

                  Size-1570

                  IMPERIAL COURT

                  Tower SIZE BHK FACING PAYMENT PLAN DEMAND

                  i- 3 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7200

                  i-2 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7500

                  i-3 3440 4 FACING(NOSE UNIT) CLP 11000

                  i-3 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7200

                  i-2 2430 3 GOLF FACING(NOSE UNIT) CLP 8700

                  A- 3 2105 3 GOLF FACING SPECIAL PLAN 5700

                  FLOOR- AVAILABLE 1 TO 25

                  --

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by orchardman View Post
                    One email I received from a broker today of Jaypee project rates:
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Dear All,

                    I have some inventory for resale in jaypee greens

                    KRESCENT HOME

                    Tower 12,floor 01, facing- non golf

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4900

                    Size-1230



                    Tower 11,floor 24, facing- non golf

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                    Size-1230



                    Tower 12,floor 24, facing- non golf

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4800

                    Size-1230



                    Tower 14,floor 26, facing- golf

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4800

                    Size-1230



                    Tower 23 ,floor 02, facing- road and park facing

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                    Size-1680



                    Tower 23,floor 20, facing- road and park facing

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                    Size-1680



                    Tower 24,floor 16, facing- park facing

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4800

                    Size-1680



                    Tower 24,floor 20, facing- road and park facing

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                    Size-1680



                    Tower 04 ,floor 11, facing- non golf and park

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                    Size-2375



                    Tower 16,floor 14, facing- non golf

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

                    Size-1115



                    Tower 15,floor 10, facing- non golf

                    Payment plan-PDP, asking -4650

                    Size-1115



                    Tower 10 ,floor 15, facing- non golf

                    Payment plan-PDP, asking -4650

                    Size-1115

                    GARDEN ISLES

                    Tower 19,floor 04, facing- Park and garden

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                    Size-1305



                    Tower 22,floor 21, facing- garden and park

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4250

                    Size-1305



                    Tower 21,floor 21, facing- park

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4200

                    Size-1840



                    Tower 07,floor 07, facing- non golf

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4300

                    Size-1725



                    Tower 06,floor 16, facing- park , pool, club and garden

                    Payment plan-PDP, asking -4100

                    Size-1900



                    Tower 07,floor 07, facing- GARDEN

                    Payment plan-PDP, asking -4300

                    Size-1305



                    Tower 07,floor 07, facing- GARDEN AND PARK

                    Payment plan-PDP, asking -4300

                    Size-1305



                    Tower 20,floor 03, facing- GARDEN

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                    Size-1840



                    Tower 20,floor 11, facing- GARDEN

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                    Size-1305



                    Tower 10,floor 16, facing- FIELD FACING

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                    Size-2625, BHK-4 BHK



                    Tower 08,floor 05, facing- PARK AND GARDEN

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                    Size-1840



                    Tower 04,floor 02, facing- GARDEN

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                    Size-1840



                    Tower 18,floor 10, facing- GARDEN

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

                    Size-1305

                    KASA ISLES

                    Tower 16,floor 18, facing- park

                    Payment plan-DP, asking -4000

                    Size-1935



                    Tower 12,floor 24, facing- park

                    Payment plan-CLP, asking -4250

                    Size-920



                    Tower 11,floor 21, facing- park

                    Payment plan-PDP, asking -4350

                    Size-1570

                    IMPERIAL COURT

                    Tower SIZE BHK FACING PAYMENT PLAN DEMAND

                    i- 3 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7200

                    i-2 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7500

                    i-3 3440 4 FACING(NOSE UNIT) CLP 11000

                    i-3 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7200

                    i-2 2430 3 GOLF FACING(NOSE UNIT) CLP 8700

                    A- 3 2105 3 GOLF FACING SPECIAL PLAN 5700

                    FLOOR- AVAILABLE 1 TO 25

                    --
                    Does this imply anything?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by bizarien View Post
                      My sense is ~7.5k at structure complete and 9-10K at possession considering it will take another 3-4 years minimum for possession. Location is excellent, specs are superior to ATS Village across EWAY.

                      I also think that there will be a sharp jump in KH and KI prices when Klassic and Kosmos delivery happens and the whole area becomes livable.

                      But would like to hear others' opinion as well.
                      9-10K on possession (if in 3-4 years) seems slightly on the higher side. My reasons are basically - large inventory of orchards which I assume will be around that mark at that time. Also there is enough inventory in KH, Klassic and kosmos which will keep a tab on the prices although they belong to different segments, an enduser with a budget limitation will always be lured from one to another if a suitable unit comes up.

                      8K-8.5K on possession sounds more reasonable. At the moment I will have happy if I get possession in 3-4 years.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X