Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
    Can you please elaborate how are these projects 4 side open when on all four sides there are very high density residential and commercial towers of equal heights.

Please don't mislead people here.....many thanks
    I like innocent people.
    If these projects have 32 Mtr or 107 feet wide roads for entry exit three side & 45 Mtr or 150 feet wide road for entry exit on the fourth side then what will you call it?
    Four side open or all side open or anything else?
    You may ask more question I will clarify your concepts.

Comment

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
      Can you please elaborate how are these projects 4 side open when on all four sides there are very high density residential and commercial towers of equal heights.

Please don't mislead people here.....many thanks
      Waise tum kya samjhe the?

Your understanding may be a good joke, pls share.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rishimehra View Post
        mr dinesh pl can u provide detailed analysis abt price n the reason for being a good pick (kb)
        mr dinesh pl advice

Comment

Originally posted by expressway16 View Post
          and 2000-2500 in orchards
          expressway bhaiya, I agree subject to mujhe sirf ek shifar ka her pher lagta hai is 2000-2500 mein.....

Comment

Originally posted by rishimehra View Post
            mr dinesh pl advice
            Ill come back

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
              expressway bhaiya, I agree subject to mujhe sirf ek shifar ka her pher lagta hai is 2000-2500 mein.....
              dabbu uncle, dekho galat baat hai, aapko fresh me orchards mila nahi aur ab aaap KH leke feel gud factor se kaam chala rahe ho.

Comment

i was talking to some jaypee guys , they said delivery is delayed inspite of apartment ready in PC or delaying some projects like klassic and kosmos which could ideally finish early because power and water is not ready with jaypee .
                I get confused when i talk to different set of jaypee guys by the way they are equally frustated as they also have apartment in jaypee .

whats your take guys should I exit from klassic and buy something else as possession is always on darker side from jaypee they move dates every months to next 6 months .

PC they said during feb to march end and now september 2013. why this happening when towers are ready .

Comment

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
                  i was talking to some jaypee guys , they said delivery is delayed inspite of apartment ready in PC or delaying some projects like klassic and kosmos which could ideally finish early because power and water is not ready with jaypee .
                  I get confused when i talk to different set of jaypee guys by the way they are equally frustated as they also have apartment in jaypee .

whats your take guys should I exit from klassic and buy something else as possession is always on darker side from jaypee they move dates every months to next 6 months .

PC they said during feb to march end and now september 2013. why this happening when towers are ready .
                  First finishing in PC is not done - misconception.

Second OC not given by NA (similar to LB)

Possession looks 3-4 months min

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    First finishing in PC is not done - misconception.

Second OC not given by NA (similar to LB)

Possession looks 3-4 months min

And dont exit Klassic now - it is the time to enter not exit

Comment

Have you heard the story of the real estate developer who had sold all of the best spots on the golf course with the remaining lots having less desirable views. if a view at all? He began to drop the prices further and further but still could not sell the plots. One day someone suggested he RAISE the price on the plots, rather than lower them. The developer protested that he couldn't sell the land even at lower prices but decided he has nothing to lose. Upon raising the price to that above what the premium plots of land sold for, he then sold out within days. Perceived value is what matters....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X