What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Projects with structure construction in process in wishtown (Construction has begun)

1) Orchards.
    2) Kube
    3) Garden Isles
    4) Krescent Homes
    CommentQuote
  • Projects with construction still to begin:

1) Kristal Court.
    2) Boomerang Residences.
    3) Kasablanca
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    List of projects with structure complete and finishing/internal plastering in progress-
    5) Kosmos
    6) Klassic

So maybe in 2015, wishtown may see possession of all these projects, some will get in 2014 also.
    What do you guys think?

I have a unit in Kosmos. Structure for my tower is ready since April, 2013. Latest Completion date shared by Jaypee for my tower is Q2-2015. So they need more than 2 full years for just finishing after structure is ready. We are not sure if we will certainly get the unit in 2015 or Jaypee will honor us with a new date. Shameless guys.

Actually they don't have any sincere intentions to put more money into finishing. Jaypee is financially in a big mess & they are delaying everything. We are paying for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gareeb das
    I have a unit in Kosmos. Structure for my tower is ready since April, 2013. Latest Completion date shared by Jaypee for my tower is Q2-2015. So they need more than 2 full years for just finishing after structure is ready. We are not sure if we will certainly get the unit in 2015 or Jaypee will honor us with a new date. Shameless guys.

Actually they don't have any sincere intentions to put more money into finishing. Jaypee is financially in a big mess & they are delaying everything. We are paying for it.

Maybe that is not the scenario. Maybe the scenario is that they are not getting approval and electric substation is not ready. Maybe water tank facility is still not ready.
    NA may not give registry go ahead without these basic facilities.
    I know jaypee is behaving like a crook, but just discussing these factors.
    CommentQuote
    Maybe that is not the scenario. Maybe the scenario is that they are not getting approval and electric substation is not ready. Maybe water tank facility is still not ready.

May be , u r right.

I really wonder; if the builder is not having approval for electric substation or water tank; does authority stops the builder from putting tiles, doing internal / external plaster, putting sanitory fittings, electrical fittings, railings, making parking lots, putting lifts etc.

I don;t think so.

Jaypee has messed-up everything in Wishtown & the management is not clear how to handle this mess, where every project is abnormally delayed & Jaypee not having any funds to manage the project any-more. Even Jaypee doesn;t know when they will be really able to offer possession for different projects.
    CommentQuote

Akashji
    I have been visiting every few months (for the last 7 years) and for the last 6 months the pace of finishing has really slowed down. JP isnt dumb;
    I think they're very smart.they get the structure complete quickly (by their own standards), divert the funds received because there is no notion of an escrow, and then slow things down because there's hardly any money left to finish the work at a reasonable pace.
    I do congratulate them on their ability to fool people ( such as myself) for buying in to these ponzi dreams. Buyers are left hoping for a divine intervention to end this sublime tragedy of an investment. (Apart from filing legal cases)

Wait till other projects are structure complete and delayed for 2-3 years. Perhaps then we 'd have sufficient numbers to storm the front

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Lets hope for the best. If there is no considerable movement in WT in 2014, jaypee will really have to handle the customers' ire.
    CommentQuote
  • my point of view ki agar jaypee chor hota then they would have done bad construction quality frm piling to every thing they are doing best in noida no compromise in qualityaur delay karke they r also facing losses coz construction cost is increasing day by day acutally they are developng full town not small project and before buying jaypee project every1 knows ki delay to hoga so we have to b positive and with lots of patience
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karnaya
    my point of view ki agar jaypee chor hota then they would have done bad construction quality frm piling to every thing they are doing best in noida no compromise in qualityaur delay karke they r also facing losses coz construction cost is increasing day by day acutally they are developng full town not small project and before buying jaypee project every1 knows ki delay to hoga so we have to b positive and with lots of patience

Sir quality is one aspect sorry for my layman maths. 2009 to 2014 almost 5 years + 2 more years(Optimism) 7 Years = 84 Months * 15000 average rent == whooping 13 Lacs + bank ko EMI alag se(High cost for quality).

I think Jaypee has created a monster difficult to keep or to leave....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitfr
    Sir quality is one aspect sorry for my layman maths. 2009 to 2014 almost 5 years + 2 more years(Optimism) 7 Years = 84 Months * 15000 average rent == whooping 13 Lacs + bank ko EMI alag se(High cost for quality).

I think Jaypee has created a monster difficult to keep or to leave....

sir i respect your view but if i m end user and i have to live here for years then i will say that i can wait coz if construction is good it will last forever and jaldi jaldi me bad construction will not last for more then 10 yrs years aur phir baar baar builing me paisa lagao
    CommentQuote
  • There are around 8000 flats in Kosmos and it is most delayed project..I dont know what kosmos owner are doing..They have big number..They can put pressure on Jaypee... If no pressure will put on builder please dont expect pessession soon..Just waiting..waiting..
    CommentQuote
    sir i respect your view but if i m end user and i have to live here for years then i will say that i can wait coz if construction is good it will last forever and jaldi jaldi me bad construction will not last for more then 10 yrs years aur phir baar baar builing me paisa lagao

fully agree with you but considering the brand name such delay is not justified. I mean if i compare with ATS(Not saying ATS i great but good enough). they also deliver with reasonable delay ex OneHamlet or purvanchal, but Jaypee ne toh had kar di hai. Using his political nexus he can simply get away...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitfr
    fully agree with you but considering the brand name such delay is not justified. I mean if i compare with ATS(Not saying ATS i great but good enough). they also deliver with reasonable delay ex OneHamlet or purvanchal, but Jaypee ne toh had kar di hai. Using his political nexus he can simply get away...

how many towers ats oh have and is it wise to compare that with kosmos which have 80 tower
    CommentQuote
  • ats is over hyped i think
    CommentQuote
    how many towers ats oh have and is it wise to compare that with kosmos which have 80 tower

Iam comparing brand image & project execution of both, waise nobody said deliver all 80 towers in one go, common sense deliver in phased manner, by the way some of the tower are in very advanced state, but the committed official date is 2015 not justified..
    CommentQuote